1. Minah's View

Love for public

"Yuuuraaaaaaaaaaaah~ today is the day of graduation fotos. I don't want go there.. there is again this anoying kid." I said to Yura. 
Yura just smirked during we entered Wollim Ent. 
Then Yura whispered of course "Minaah, there is he comming." 
I turned my face to the lift and saw him entering the entrance hall. "Damn. He is such.." 
Suddenly a voice whispered to my ear "He is what?" 
I turned my face and saw Hoya so I shouted "I said nothing and don't do that again. DAMN." 
My face turned back to the lift and Myungsoo walked to us. "Annyeong" he smiled really pretty. 
Yura and me bowed quickly "Annyeong hasseo Oppa." 
Then he walked with Hoya out of the building. I turned and sighted. "If he would just know what I feel for him.." 
Yura pushed me and went to the practise room. I followed her quickly "Don't go without me.. >.>" 
In the Practise Room our Make Up Oennie quickly pushed me with her "Minah, you have go to school today,don't you? Here is your uniform, put them on and go quickly to your car. Your Manager is already upset that you aren't finished." 
I nodded and went quickly to the changing room. Then I sat down and talked to myself "I hope I won't see him today..." Suddenly the door got open. Dongwoo. 
He shouted "OMFG I'm so sorry.. I didn't want...". 
I walked out of the room "No I'm sorry Dongwoo. Nothing happened, gwenchana? I have to go now. Annyeong Oppa." 
I turned quickly and left also the building. Outside I saw Myungsoo again. For a while I stood on the position till my Manager Oppa pushed me to the car "Ka. You have to hurry up." 
I watched him "I don't need Oppa." 
Myungsoo and Hoya noticed us and waved. 
I waved friendly back , in my mind blowed "oh gooooosh, he waved to me." 

I reached the school and the people put their phones to film me. 
Then I walked into the school but the pupils had their phones still on the gate. "Why does.." I talked a bit to myself and turned. I saw this anoying kid entering the school. Choi Jonghyun. Better Changjo from Teen Top. 
I walked quickly into the school, before he could see me and approache me.
My locker was full of papers from the others, mostly Fanboys. I put them into my bag and went to my lesson. Maths. Soo boring, but sometimes I still need going to school. 
Changjo already sat in the room. He was in the right corner in the last section and a lot of girls and boys were around him in hope to talk to him. 
I sat in the left corner in the middle section. 
I had luck, just few of my friends were around me. I talked to them since a long time so I asked them for meeting me tonight in the karaoke bar. To have a bit fun. 

The lessons finished quickly and we had break. We ate lunch outside because of the good weather. Maybe it was a bit too hot. I ate my Kimbap with Kimchi, damn I used to love this. 
I looked around and saw again Changjo and around him a lot of pupils. But his sights went often to me like he would like talk me. So I said for few minutes good bye to my friends and went to the toilet. Before I reached it a male voice was behind me "I need talk you Yeobo." I turned my face "What?" I looked into Changjo's face I kept on "Don't call me Yeobo. You know I don't like you." 
He grabbed my hand and looked down me "In your inside, really hidden you know you like me." He winked me and left. 
I walked into the toilet "Such..an ." this went trough my mind. I looked into the mirror, I look really tired. Then I walked back to classes. 
Changjo suddenly sat next to me "So.. what are you doing tonight?" 
I looked to him "I have plans. What do you want ?" 
He grabbed my hand "This I will tell you later. .Aish, your Manager didn't talk you, am I right?" 
I was confused "What should Manager Oppa tell me?" Changjo kissed my hand "This is Manager's job, not mine." The girls around us acted a bit upset because he sat next to me. 

The school finished slowely but it did. So I walked quickly but Changjo reached me before I could left. He grabbed again my hand and put his arm around me "What are you doing?" I said.
Changjo just smirked , in front of the gate a lot of reporters were there and took fotos of us. What the hell. I wanted to run but Changjo just grabbed my waist and said "Don't take pictures now." 
Then he lead me into my van. I closed the door but Manager Oppa wasn't there. 
I told the driver to drive back to the Entertainment building. 
I walked upset out of the van and into the building. Then into the office. Manager Oppa was there so I shouted "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" 
Manager Oppa looked confused but then he knew what I talked about "Minah, don't act like this. It's your Job." .... 

 

subscribe & comment... next chapter will be longer.. I hope T~T