Minah's view ~~~

Love for public

In the morning I felt gorgeos. Last night with Myungsoo was great... daebak. The chemistry between us was to 100% perfect. 
I got up and walked to my wardrobe "What should I wear today?" I talked to myself. I put out a cute dress with flower print. Then I walked to the bathroom and got a shower and put some make up on. Then I walked out and met Hyeri who looked confused "Happened yesterday something good?" 
I nodded "nae.. it was dabaek last night." Then I ran to our room and changed my clothing. The dress was really cute on me. Then Hyeri came into the room "How was the evening with Changjo? What happened that you are so happy?" 
I looked to her "It was pretty good." nobody was allowed to know that I actually met Myungsoo. Okay that I actually stayed with Myungsoo the whole time. Then I grabbed my things and we walked to Wollim Building.
The weather was really good, the sun was shining but it wasn't too hot. Just perfect.
We entered the building and Hyeri saw a friend and ran quickly. I looked around and suddenly Hoya stood behind me "Oh I thought you don't like Changjo."
I turned "I don't like him why?"
Hoya was surprised "But wae are you kissing each other?" I turned "WHAT? WE DO WHAAT?"
Hoya looked to his phone "But ... if you are not the girl in this picture ... who is Changjo dating?"
I grabbed his phone "Omo.." it was our dorm's door. And Changjo was kissing someone. I looked around "It ... I can't say something to it. Please understand. May I send it to me?" 
Hoya nodded.

First Kiss - ChangMin

Finally we got a picture of the kissing couple Minah and Changjo. I guess they got back to a close realationship. So we have no worries anymore about a break up. But the weird thing was the girl's mouth doesn't look really like the one of Minah's and some people told Minah would be at the time at another place. (...)
We will be patient about the couple's reaction.

 

I read this article. Yura. WAE?
I ran to Myungsoo. He was pissed off. "No Myungsoo Oppa... I'm not this girl. I swear!"
Myungso was upset "Come who could it be? You are in a realationship with him, aren't you? I'm a fool. After we went out you met him and ki... Okay I shouldn't go for a talk right now, not with you." He turned and left quickly. Back in Girl's Day practise room I met Sojin I asked her for Yura. She was in the cafeteria.
I sat in the front of her "Why are you kissing him?"
She was a bit confused but she knew what I was talking "Him?"
I nodded "Nae Changjo!" Yura looked down and I shouted "OENNIE!"
She looked still down "I'm sorry. Actually I didn't want it but..." I looked around too many people so I grabbed her hand and we went to a free room. she kept on with "we was in Teen Top's dorm and we laughed and had fun. Then he helped me with standing up but if our hand touched our sights met. It was so weird. There was something between us I can't describe. After it we sat there on a bench where he kissed me softly. I told him I wanted home after this because it felt wrong. But then in front of our door he did it again." I just nodded and Yura said "but how did you know?"
I gave her my phone and she just whispered "Oh my goddness."
Then Manager Oppa went into the room "I'm proud at you Minah. Finally you accepted the relationship with Changjo."
I just watched to Yura who stood infront of crying "Oppa..." Manager looked to me "Nae... " I replied "Forget it."
Then he walked out and I just looked to he wall "What will we do? The whole word thinks now I will kiss him again."
Then I got a call from Changjo "Ohmo I'm sorry Minah. I hope you are not angry."
I looked to Yura "Go to Andy and tell I am the wrong person you need to promote the realationship someone else. You know who I mean. And then you are going to tell everyone especially Infinite members that you like Yura from the beginning and that she was the girl. Then you try to ask Managar Oppa that I have to do this couple thing with Myungsoo."
Changjo accepted all these things. Then I looked to Yura "Go to Oppa and say sorry about this incident and that you are in a relationship with him." I felt sorry for doing this but ... no not anymore me and Changjo.
This I had to change. But Myungsoo.... will he forgive me? Will he meet me again?
We walked out of the room and then to the practise room. Suddenly Myungsoo was in the room "Yura I waited for you." Yura looked confused "Happened something Oppa?" 
Myungsoo smiled and hugged her suddenly "Maybe.. I thought.. Would you like to go out with me? But this time just you and me?!" 
Yura looked to me "uuhm... I don't know... I don't think it's a good idea..."
Myungsoo just laid his arm around her and walked out of the room with her. Damn. Wae?
Hyeri and me went to the closed door and hoped that we could hear them but we were wrong.
Then Sojin entered the room "What happened? Why are you so close to the door?" 
"We want to hear Myungsoo's and Yura's talk!" Hyeri said. Sojin laughed "They aren't close to the door. They went to the cafeteria." 
I said quickly "Let's practise. Twinkle. We have soon our Comeback." Jihae looked to me "But don't we need Yura for it?"
Then I went out of the room and ran to the cafeteria. I looked around and found Yura with Myungsoo. I grabbed her hand "We have to practise . NOW." Yura looked up and wanted to stand up but Myungsoo said "I'm sure you can practise few minutes without her." 
But Yura said "No it's fine. We can talk later... Oppa." Myungsoo looked a bit pissed off to me. Then Yura stood up and on the way back I ignored the whole time her. How could she do that to me.
We practised for hours and then I got a message from Changjo "May we meet outside?" 
I went to the entrance hall. Changjo stood in front of the building. "Annyeong Minah..." 
I looked around noone was here "What do you want?" He looked to me "I wanted to say personaly sorry. I really didn't want this chaos. I hope you have no problems because of this..."
I looked to him "Did you talk with Andy ?" He shook his head "No not yet. He was busy." I slapped him "BABO." Changjo was shocked "Why are you hitting me?" 
Few tears came from my eyes "Myungsoo is angry now and wants to date Yura. I hate you for that." I turned and ran. Changjo followed me and grabbed my hand. He didn't talk to me just hugged me "Mianhae. " But I pushed him and went quickly to the practise room. 
The others were confused and I watched angry to Yura "He is here." 
Yura looked to the others and left the room. Then I said "I think I should go now... I won't being here..." 
I left.

 

I hope you like this chapter T~T subscribe?