Yura's view ~~~

Love for public

I walked with the girls into the practise room. There we met Minah, she was sad and upset at the same time. She was at school today but this couldn't be the thing. Hyeri, Sojin and me quickly ran to her and dropped around her. Of course I hugged her at once "What happened Minah?" 
She didn't look up for us but cried so much. I didn't know what to do and the other also don't know. 
Suddenly Sojin our leader said she would bring some ice cream and left. Hyeri followed her quickly. 
Minah and me sat alone on the ground and after a while she said "I guess I have a boyfriend." 
I wasn't sure if I understood right "uhm.. a boyfriend?" She nodded.
I was really surprised "Omo who? When? How? You didn't tell me you are dating someone." it should be clear for me it wasn't her decision she was crying. 
Minah looked up to me "Manager Oppa told me I have to date Changjo because of promotions. But I don't like him and Oppa... Yura Oennie, what shall I do?" 
I couldn't answer directly because what should I tell her? so I said "Just try to meet him and do your Job. I'm sure you don't need to do it for a long time."
She looked to me "Are you serious Oennie? I don't want to do that... Can't you talk with Manager Oppa?" 
Suddenly the door got open and Make Up Oennie went in "Minah, we need to dress you up. You will have a date tonight." 
She looked up "I won't do that." But the Oennie didn't really care about it. 
Minah went with her . 
If Sojin and Hyeri entered the room they were confused "Who is Minah?" 
I looked to her "We need talk Manager Oppa." 
They were still confused but followed me. 
In the office Manager Oppa called with some people . "Oppa." I shouted.
He looked to me and finished the call "Yura. You can't disturb me during important calls." 
I watched him "How can you do that to her? You can't tell her to date Changjo." 
Manager Oppa was anoyed of me "I don't do the rules. It's just tell me and she still has to do that." 
I looked to Sojin "I will do it instead of Minah.. " but Oppa said no to it.
Then he got a message and said "He arrived. You have to go now.. practise something or do something else. But before tell Minah to hurry up." 
We walked down and I said to Hyeri she should go to Minah and tell her.
Sojin and me walked quickly downstairs and if I saw Changjo I ran to him and stopped in front of his face really close "If you just hurt Minah or do something else what she doesn't really like I will kill you." 
Then I realized how close we actually were. Changjo smirked dirty "Oh really you'll kill me?" 
I got nervous, I didn't know why and started to stutter "uhm.. yeah." We stayed in this close position. 
Then Changjo laughed "You are really cute." I started to blush a bit. His eyes.. so.. pretty.
Minah went out of the lift and I wishpered to Changjo "Treat her well... dare you you don't!" But Changjo just smirked and looked for the last time deeply in my eyes. "Hana, dul set." was the last words he spoke to me in this moment.
It had something which fascinated me. 
Changjo went to Minah and grabbed her hand "We have to go..." 
Minah's eyes were still red. If they went Infinite entered the building. 
Woohyun asked confused "What does make Changjo here?" 
I looked to him "Don't care about it." I turned and Woohyun followed me "You can't be still angry to me." 
I ignored him so he grabbed my hand "Kajima... I said already sorry, didn't I?"
Then I stopped "Let's go out together." 
He was confused "What?" 
I shook quickly my head "No.. forget it. I will ask Hoya for it." 
Woohyun smiled "No.. where do you want to go?" 

Woohyun and me sat in a little Cafe in a corner who people can't notice us well.
I watched the whole time to the other corner and Woohyun was still confused "What are we doing here?" 
I grabbed my cup of tea "We are here to protact Minah." 
Woohyun turned "You are not serious! We are really here cause of Minah?"
I nodded "I'm not trusting Changjo." 
Woohyun smiled "Changjo is a good guy. He will treat her well, come on let's go." Woohyun was so sure but I couldn't trust him. Not with such eyes. 
I still sat down. Woohyun watched me "I will go.. I can't do that..." He stood up but I grabbed his arm "No don't go."
Woohyun sat back and suddenly smirked "May I can wish then something from you?"
I was confused "Of course you can.." it felt weird. "What would you like to have?"
Woohyun smirked again "If the moment is right I will tell you my wish."
I nodded. 

We kept a bit of silent so we could listen to Changjo and Minah. I observed them.
Changjo always looked to other girls so Minah said "Don't look to other girls if we need to do that! I'm not stupid .. For real..." 
"See... he isn't that nice you think!" I said to Woohyun but he just ignored me.
I saw Changjo smirking "What? It's not for real... and the others ... do really look better than you. I'm not in this kind interested to you .. and you are not in me.. I see how you look to him, Yeobo!" if Changjo said this I felt he saw me for a little moment. It seemed he knows I was here. My blood runs cold.
The next thing I listened from his was "It's business!" 
Woohyun looked to me "He is in right, it's just business so she can't get hurt. Let's go before they see us."
I looked for the last time to them and took my wallet and Woohyun said "No I'll pay for you." 
I nodded. I felt wrong being longer here, he had right. Then Woohyun and me left quickly after he paid for us.
Then we walked through a park "So... didn't I tell you? Changjo treats Minah well." Woohyun said.
I nodded "Nae but... she doesn't want to do that. She likes someone else." 
Woohyun looked to me "Myungsoo?" 
I was shocked "How did you know?" ... Woohyun just smirked "I'm sure the whole Entertainment already know. The way she looks to him up. Who do you love?" 
I looked to him "Yeah... I don't love someone. But.. does Myungsoo know?" 
Woohyun shook his head "No he doesn't... Let's go back.. it gets late." 
I nodded and we reached the end of the park. Woohyun suddenly stopped "May I can wish something now?" 
I smiled "Of course." 
It was night so it was dark around us. Noone was in the same area and the only light was the street lamp.
It shined at us and Woohyun smiled and touched my face "May I kiss you?" His face came closer to mine but if he tried he just reached my cheek because I turned my face "It wouldn't be okay. Maybe another time." I started to walk quickly. I felt sorry for him but I couldn't do that . Not right now.
Woohyun didn't follow me quickly. But before I reached the Entertainment he was still back at my site and just said "Gwenchana." 
In the building we met the other members from Infinite so I quickly said annyeong and went back to the practise room. Hoya followed me "What happened between Woohyun and you?" 
I looked to him "Nothing. There happened nothing. We just went out for having a bit fun like friends have."