Changjo's view ^^''

Love for public

I walked to the practise room of Girl's Day and before I reached I met Yura. I smiled to her but her face wasn't happy at all. "Happened something?" 
She just looked to me "Changjo you're not serious!" Okay, I did something wrong. "Yura... we both will talking to Andy and then to your boss and then we have a chance... " Yura just looked to me "I'm sure they won't allow it. You will ask Andy and then he will talk to Manager Oppa and then you have to break up with Minah and we will never see again each other." She turned. 
I wanted to hug her but Woohyun came around the corner "Oh Changjo, what are you doing here?" 
I looked to him "Nothing... Yura. Call you later. Annyeong."  I left quickly and before I walked into the lift I saw Woohyun hugging Yura. 
I left the building quickly and ran to TOP Media. I met my Hyungs who was surprised and Chunji just said "You didn't tell us Minah is the second after Niel." Niel hit him hard and Chunji just grabbed his arm "AIIISH. NIEL-AH Hajima." 
I looked to them "It wasn't her."  They were shocked "What does that mean?"
Ricky was the only one who knew the whole story and he looked worried to me. I didn't reply derectly to Hyungs but I said "Where is Andy? I need talk him..." Ricky answered me "In his office... but just for one hour. Hurry up. Hwaiting.." 
I nodded and the others had question marks in their eyes. Of course I ran so fast as I can to his office. "Andy Hyung, I need a talk with you.." I drilled down the door. But Andy was on his phone and cut his phone call "Just a minute Jonghyun.." 
His phone call didn't take long time "So Jonghyun what I 
can do for you?"
I looked down "Hyung... the photo. The kiss..." Andy looked really interested to me "Nae?"
"It wasn't Minah. It's Yura. And I want to ask you now if you can talk to their Manager that I'm going into a relationship with her instead of Minah... I think I falled in love and Minah hates me and I doesn't really like her at all. " I spoke really fast.
Andy looked a bit confused and I started again "Jebal Hyung. I falled in love... and I can't feel well if I date Minah although I love Yura. Talk to their Manager please" I bowed polite.
Andy just looked to "Of course Jonghyun-ah. I will talk to them." I smiled , bowed "Kamsahamnida" and left his office.
I ran back to the others and hugged Ricky "Gomawoyo." Then I left the building. The others were still confused.

Back in Wollim's building I met Infinite in the entrance hall "Myungsoo. I'm looking for you." Then we walked away from the others into the cafeteria. "I guess I have to tell you something important. The picture I kissed someone..."
Myungsoo wasn't nice about it "Don't disturb me with such little things. I know you are in a relationship it was my fault. I didn't should say yes to a double date."
I broke him "No.. it wasn't Minah... it was Yura." Myungsoo looked a bit surprised "Oh jinjja?"
I nodded "Jinjja. Don't think wrong of her... aiish.. Hyung I guess it really happened I falled in love with someone. Yura. She is so beautiful, isn't she." 
Myungsoo needed time to realize it but then "So the girl from the picture is Yura? Not Minah?" I nodded "Of course..." 
Then he left suddenly the room. I looked around and waited a bit. In hope Yura would enter the room. 
So I stood up and walked a bit through the building. 
I reached Girl's Day's room and entered. Minah, Sojin and Jihae was there. "Annyeong, Minah, Noonas." 
They smiled but Minah not. She was still angry so I asked "Where is Yura?" 
Minah looked to the door "She wants to take a walk with Woohyun Oppa.." 
I looked to her "Woohyun hyung? The Woohyun? Infinite's Woohyun?"  She nodded. 
I ran out of the building and I walked a bit around. I reached the park where Yura and I were last night. I stood few meters behind the region where I kissed her the first time and on the same bench she sat again. But this time with Woohyung.

First they just sat next to next but then.. 
Woohyun laid his arm around her. 
Why was he doing this? Then I couldn't watch them anymore so I shouted "KYAAAAAAH ~ Take your arm back!!" 
They turned and faced me. 
A very precarious position.

I ran to her and grabbed her hand. Woohyun was confused and then I said it "I love you Yura.." and kissed.

 

Like it ? :D comment & subscribe !