Chapter 2

My Lovely Heart Prisoner

Hi, Guys, this is it, chapter 2

feel free to comment!!!

 

 

Chapter 2



“Whoa, Seoul has changed a lot!” Jessica exclaimed loudly, she was now in Donghae’s car sitting at the back-seat while Donghae sit beside Taemin who was driving the car to avoid any unwanted accident because of their non-stop bicker.

 

“So has you.”

 

Jessica immediately looked at the owner of the sarcastic voice and narrowed her eyes.

 

“What’s your problem, Donghae? I’m here to make a bargain with you, not to create a ruckus, be mature Donghae,” Jessica said and scoffed. I won’t be a goody in two shoes following my parents’ crazy thought like Lora, Jessica said in her thought.

 

“Oh, really? So the immature Jessica has now become mature, and what bargain? Aren’t you here to marry me? Have you forgotten that you once said you liked me? Now the chance is in your hands, can’t you see how egoistic you are, huh?!” Donghae replied and smirked.

 

1 second

 

2 seconds

 

3 seconds

 

 

Three seconds had passed but there’s no reply from Jessica, Donghae turned her head only to be greeted by the sight of Jessica looking outside. Felt abandoned, Donghae continued his mission to annoy the woman.

 

“So, I heard that, at the States, no men want to be near you, because of that, your mom became worried and decided to talk to my mom about this arranged-marriage, you’re pathetic, ehm, no, it should be ME who is pathetic, I’m just a victim here. Look at the problem you have caused Jess,” Donghae said while smiling innocently at Jessica.

 

 

 

Donghae blinked his eyes once, no, twice. He can’t believe the sight he just saw half a second ago, Jessica’s hurt expression, it just stayed for short, though, her face now was plain again, but still, it’s kind of surprising that finally, the plain-faced Queen, Jessica, had added a new expression in her very own Vocabulary-Of-Manner. Even, when Donghae rejected her, she didn’t even show any expression. Cool... Donghae secretly thought without even realizing that he had unknowingly crossed the line.

 


 

After a long quiet journey, they finally arrived at the Lee Mansion. During the journey, Taemin didn’t even bother to break the ice between all of them as he preferred the quiet atmosphere.


Taemin offered to open the door for Jessica as a gentleman, while Donghae just casually closed the door and walked towards the mansion.

 

 

“So, you are Taemin, Donghae’s cousin, I suppose you’ve known all about me,” Jessica said while she and Taemin were walking through the path with Donghae leading.

 

“Uh, yeah, noo..na..” Taemin replied sheepishly, he was a bit embarrassed for taking his hyung words seriously, the Jessica beside him was really gentle and good.

 

“Waa... you’re so cute!! I hope I have a brother like you, my little sis is way too serious,” Jessica exclaimed and pinched Taemin’s cheeks making the latter blushed lightly.

 

“You have a younger sister?! How old is she?” Taemin immediately asked.

 

“Nah... She’s older that you, besides, younger men are not her type,” Jessica said and ruffled Taemin’s hair.

 

“NOONA...!” Taemin shouted and tried to rearrange his hair, but was later ruffled again by the elder woman.

 


 

”Oh dear, Jessica..!!!” a middle-aged woman exclaimed and ran to hug Jessica making the latter almost suffocated while a white-haired man just patted her shoulder in a friendly manner.

 

“Yes, ma’am... Hi Mr. Lee” Jessica replied hardly and hugged the older woman back.

 

“Stop it Mom, you’re killing her,” Donghae said coldly and sit on one of the chair. They were now inside the luxurious big living room.

 

“Oh, sorry Jess, and by the way, it’s ‘umma’, not ‘Mrs’,” Donghae’s mom, Lee Eun Kyung, said and smiled showing her eyes smile and dimples.

 

“And I suppose you should call me appa, Haha!” Donghae’s Dad, Lee Kwan, said cheerfully and laughed. That man was always carefree, somehow Jessica really envied him.

 

“No big deal, ma, oh, umma and appa” Jessica said and smiled warmly to Mrs. Lee and winked playfully to Mr. Lee. Jessica diverted her gaze from Donghae’s mom to two children, a boy and a girl, who were descending the stairs. Her eyes widened in excitement and she immediately hugged both of the children.

 

“Kris, Krystal!!! Oh, my very own favorite twins, look at how tall you guys are now, the last time I saw you guys, you were still wearing diapers!!!” Jessica said and ruffled both of their hair. But the two kids seemed unaffected by what she did and tried to rearrange their hair.  

 

Actually Donghae’s mother, Lee Hae Ri, had passed away when Donghae was still in primary school. Because Mr. Lee was afraid Donghae will be depressed of his mom’s death, Mr. Lee married again. Unlike the stepmothers in most cliché dramas, Mrs. Lee was really caring and understanding, that’s the reason why Donghae could click to her.

 

“Noona, you really like to ruffle people’s hair, huh?” Taemin replied and sipped his lemonade which was served by the butler. Jessica stuck her tongue at him and turned her attention to the twins again.

 

“So you are the noona Donghae hyung always talk how cruel about? Sometimes he even laughed so hard thinking about you and banged his head at the door, and I am always there to save him from his craze,” Kris, who was older, said and smirked.

 

“Wow, you even inherited your brother’s smirk, cool!!!” Jessica exclaimed.

 

“Hey, Kris, stop saying bad stuffs about your hyung here,” Donghae said.

 

“Tch, stupid men and their stupid pride,” Krystal replied while clutching her dark brown bear.

 

“Donghae, I think I officially like your sister now,” Jessica said and Donghae rolled his eyes. A moment later, he called Kris and they went to the backyard. Maybe they are going to have some exercise, Jessica thought as she looked at them, then, she turned to Krystal who was surprisingly smiling at her.

 

“Oh come on, Krystal, let’s talk about some girls’ things, up stair,” with that, Jessica brought Krystal to the second floor leaving Taemin and the two elder in the lonely big room.

 

“So what are we doing again at here?” Donghae’s father who had been quiet for all the time asked

 

“Uhm, uncle, auntie, I think I will go to the backyard, and by the way uncle, we’re here to have lunch,” Taemin said awkwardly and quickly went away.

 


 

They were having lunch at the dining room. Even though Jessica had visited the mansion so many times, she was still amazed by its simple yet modern interior. It’s not that she didn’t have a big mansion, but the Lee mansion somehow had made her addicted to it.
“So, you’re saying that this marriage is so sudden and you try to delay it,” Mr. Lee said and thought deeply. I would like to cancel it if I can, Jessica replied in her thought.

 

“I thought you’re here to discuss about the wedding, Jessica,” Mrs. Lee said sadly and frowned.

 

“It’s not like that Mom, I’m just too shocked of the news,” Jessica said and gulped an amount of water to calm herself down. Even though, Mrs. Lee was kind and caring, she was also a really strict and cold woman on the outside, it explained why Kris and Krystal had those attitudes. Jessica was just one of the million girls which was lucky enough to be liked by Mrs. Lee.


Tch! Why don’t you just say that you’re fed up with this crazy arrangement and want to call it off, huh? Hypocrite... Donghae secretly thought and continued eating, ignoring the discussion.

 

“Actually it’s an agreement made by you and Hae’s grandpa, they’re best friends, a really close best friends, they promised each other that they will become one family one day, but because both of them only have sons, they hoped that their wish would be fulfilled by their grandson and granddaughter,” Mr. Lee explained and sighed deeply.

 

“But if you want to cancel it, it’s find,” Mr. Lee said and frowned. Jessica didn’t like seeing Mr. Lee being sad. For her, Mr. Lee was her father, too.

 

“... ... ... ... ... Alright, I’ll do it,” Jessica said and smiled. The two old couple beamed, but before they could expressed their excitement, someone cut them.

 

“WHAT??!!! But you have promised me to cancel this wedding,” Donghae said in disbelief and scoffed.

 

“Donghae...! Do you want to disappoint your grandpa?” Mr. Lee asked.

 

“No, but-,”

 

“Okay, no buts, it’s all set, the next two weeks, you’ll be married, actually we’ve planned it for quite a long time,” Mr. Lee said again and smiled victoriously.

 

“WHAT?!” Jessica and Donghae said synchronically, accompanied with a dramatic expression.

 

“Relax dear, even though you are afraid to admit that you love each other, there’s no need to be such a paranoid. Well then, good afternoon, come on, dear,” Mrs. Lee said and dragged Mr. Lee out of the dining room.

 

Taemin, Kris and Krystal, who had been watching the scene, were left gaping looking at the two victims of the Lees scheme. The two youngsters seemed would explode anytime.

 

“I think, it’s the best for us to leave this zone,” Taemin said and asked Kris and Krystal to go up stair.

 


They two youngsters looked at each other and started quarrelling. Luckily there’s no bloodshed, and luckily, the dining room wall was soundproof so no one’s ears were damaged.

 

 



I hope it's not too long or too short-_-

I just simply keep writing until I felt satisfied...

sorry for eny errors.