Chapter 1

My Lovely Heart Prisoner

Happy Reading!!!
Feel free to comment below...

 

Chapter 1



“Yes, Mom, I’m here, at the airport, stop complaining, I’m really here, do you want Taemin to confirm it?” a man said with a slightly annoyed expression on his phone. After that he pushed his phone to the-Taemin-boy who looked really excited. Taemin beamed at him and answered the phone.

 

“Auntie, don’t worry, Donghae hyung is safe and sound with me at here, Incheon airport!!!” Taemin replied and grinned at Donghae widely.

 

Oh, okay. See you later at dinner, bye kids.

 

 

 

After the phone ended, Taemin handed it back to Donghae.

 

“Tch, how come umma trusts you more than me, his own son, Geez...” Donghae complained and put his phone back into his back-pocket.

 

“Hyung, come on, tell me, where is your wife?” Taemin asked while squeezing Donghae. The latter got annoyed and glared at the former which made the former smiled awkwardly towards him.

 

“Sorry, hyung, I’m just curious,” Taemin said.

 

“How come you have changed this much after entering college? Frankly, I prefer your boring and sarcastic self. Now, you are so talkative and such a busy-body, Tch,” Donghae said and rolled his eyes.

 

“Hyung, everyone is happy with my change of behavior, you should be happy too,” Taemin replied with a somehow sad tone. His eyes traveled far above the sky. Donghae realized it and cuddled Taemin immediately.

 

“Oh, my cute cousin!!!” Donghae said and tried to kiss Taemin.

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!”

 

 


 

“Taemin, about the girl, I will tell you her appearance, I think now she has landed here,” Donghae said with a serious expression.

 

“Okay, tell me everything about your wife,” Taemin said and also put a serious expression.

 

“She always-... HEY!!! She is not my wife, we’re just engaged, when we’re in diapers. I don’t even know about it, Dad and Mom just told me two days ago, Geez, they should have said it earlier. They’re really-” Donghae stopped abruptly when he saw Taemin with his hand and he knocked Taemin’s head.

 

“Ouch!!! But that is still the same, you guys will married sooner or later,” Taemin said and grumbled.

 

“Tch, whatever. So, do you want to listen about it, or not?” Donghae said and Taemin nodded his head excitedly.

 

 


“She really likes to wear shades,” Taemin nodded his head while Donghae kept his serious expression again. They’re now waiting in front of the arrival gate.

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

“Lora, I have now arrived at Seoul, our hometown, it is a waste that you can’t come. But, I think it’s not a problem, you had just flew from here 7 months ago precisely. Anyway, good luck with your fashion thingy.” A brunette haired lady wearing shades said while her eyes were focused on finding her baggage from other hundreds baggage at the ‘baggage claim’ area.

 

“Yes, unnie, actually I really want to come there, but works are piling up here. But, yes, I’m still better than you, you haven’t visited Seoul for the last 4 years, you flew to San Francisco when you were senior high and now you’re helping Archer oppa managing appa's company, poor you, “Lora said and laughed at the other line making the older lady annoyed a bit.

 

“You little... By the way, can I know who is your ex soon-to-be husband that is living here?” the lady asked Lora, but the latter didn’t answer. Realizing that she had crossed the line, she immediately said sorry.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to, I’m just curious that is it, I just want to know how handsome he is that you always dream about him every night,” the older lady teased Lora.

 

“Jessica unnie!!! How can you know that I dreamt about him? You even can’t wake up if there is an earthquake at midnight, as a conclusion, you’re a heavy sleeper to even notice what I dream about every night, lame....” Lora said to Jessica and laughed again. Jessica could even imagined that her sister who were 1 year younger than her was stomping her feet while laughing.

 

“Right, I’m a heavy sleeper and you must be ready to dream about me kicking your this night and your dream will turn to reality after I return to San Francisco,” Jessica said and laughed evilly.

 

“No...............!”


 

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

“Oh yeah, she is also a mean woman, she has ever kicked my for God knows how many time,” Donghae said and Taemin felt his spine chilled.

 

“So, why do you agree with this crazy arrangement?” Taemin asked. Yes, they had named the arranged marriage “The Crazy Arrangement”, Donghae had been telling Taemin about how awful the lady he was going to married.

 

 

On the other side...

“Unnie...” Lora whined.

 

“Hm...” Jessica hummed softly. She had found her baggage and now she was walking towards the exit.

 

“I really want to attend your terrible wedding,” Lora said and giggled.

 

“Geezzz...... Actually it’s not my wedding, it should be our parents and his parents’ indirect wedding, how come they can freely arrange my love-life, humph..!” Jessica said and rolled her eyes.

 

“Here talks the great 21st century debater, Jung Jessica!!!” Lora exclaimed and laughed for the nth time.

 

“Of course we are not like you guys, who always obey what their parents say, and at last, you guys separated, too,” Jessica said but Lora kept laughing.

 

“But hey, if you’re saying that we are the too-obedient kids, then, why did your soon-to-be husband accept the so-called crazy offer?” Lora said.

 

“That’s why I’m here to convince him to called off the wedding,” Jessica said with full determination.

 

“Nice one. Oh, sorry, Kyle is calling, bye and when you come back please bring me some sweet nieces and nephews, BYE-BYE!!!! Hahaha” Lora said and Jessica could still hear faint laughing sound before the call ended. She put her phone back inside her bag grabbed her baggage.

 

“Just wait for me, Lee Donghae.”

 

 

 

In front of the ‘Arrivals Gate’....

“Taemin, I think the temperature is kind of cool here, my spine even chilled while standing at here,” Donghae said while rubbing his nape.

 

“The temperature is just, normal... nothing else,” Taemin replied nonchalantly.

 

“Oh, and there is one thing again about Jessica!” Donghae said excitedly while turning to Taemin. Actually, the two men had been spending the last 5 minutes talking about Donghae’s soon-to-be wife, Jessica.

 

“Actually, she is...” Donghae didn’t continue and started giggling, but Taemin had a shocked face.

 

“That Jessica is... pfft..” Donghae stopped his sentence and giggled again, but Taemin’s face was still the same and now it seemed like that his blood had been drained out. Still, Donghae didn’t realized it and tried to continue his sentence.

 

“Okay, what distinct Jessica from other girls in my class is that she is the fattest girl in our class, Bwahhahahha... funny, isn’t it?!” Donghae laughed but Taemin didn’t followed his action, he remained still as if he was a statue, his face was as pale as paper while his finger was pointing at something behind Donghae. But, before Donghae could turn his head, his face had kissed the tile, someone had actually kicked his hardly. Fortunately, they stood near the corner so they didn’t gain much attention.

 

“So, Donghae, long time no see,” a lady said flatly. Donghae tried to get up but his back was pinned by the lady, so with the corner of his eyes, he tried to see who that lady was, his eyes immediately widened at the sight.

 

“Not working out enough in the gym?” they lady said, checked her nails in a bored manner and looked at Donghae.

 

“And FYI, I’m not fat,” the lady said and smirked.

 

“Jessica?!” Donghae said to the lady above him who was so slim instead of fat.

 



There's it for the first chapter.
Sorry for the errors

Again, you're always welcome to comment below...
 

 

Lizzie