Chapter 5

Back in time

 

Yoona's POV

 

Donghae is so happy today because his problem is now solve, he brings me in the amusement park I'm so happy that he brings me here. "Is this your first time in amusement park?" He told me "Ne, we supposed to go here before with my appa but that time my appa die so my omma didn't have any time to bring me here"

 I told him and I saw in his face that he is sad "Sorry for that, do you want to go in other place?" He told me "Come on I told you that I'm ok right? And you supposed to be happy because you are the first person who brings me here" I told him with a bright smile on my face "I guess you're right, come on let's have some fun" He told me and with that he held my hand.

 

We ride in different kinds of rides here in the amusement park I'm really happy I feel like I'm back at the age of seven. "Here's your cotton candy" He told me and with that he gave me my cotton candy "You are so happy today and I'm happy that I make my friend happy" He told me with a happy face "Thank you for this day Donghae" I told him "Don't worry we will have some fun in other day maybe tomorrow what you think?" He asked me "I have a work tomorrow" I told him.

 "I also have, how about after your work" He told me "ok, Donghae I think we need to go now it's getting late" I told him because I have a feeling that omma is worried about me right now "Ok let's go, let me go with you to your house, it's dangerous for you if your going to walk by yourself" He told me and I think he has a point so I allowed him.

 

"This is my house Donghae" I told him and with that my omma go outside "Yoona where did you go? You make me so worried" My omma told me and I think that she noticed Donghae "Who are you?" My omma asked him "Lee Donghae Imnida" and with that he bows to my mom "Why are you here?" Omma asked him again "I walk with her until she reached your house ma'am because it's dangerous for her to walk all by herself" Donghae told my omma "Thank you so much Donghae-sshi" My omma thank him "I also need to go nice meeting ma'am, Yoona I need to go" He told me and with that he wave his hand "Thank you Donghae and Take care" I shout at him and after that me and omma enter to our house.

"So I think he like you baby" Omma told me "Omma she is just my friend" I told my omma and with that I blushed "Friends? Why are you blushing?" Omma teased me "I'm not" I told my omma "Ok let's eat our dinner now so that you can take some rest" Omma told me and with that we eat our dinner.

 

********************************

 

Donghae's POV

 

I'm so happy that I'm the first person that brings her in the amusement park, I can't help myself to think about her, her smile, her eyes everything about her, I think I'm crazy but I think I love her. And when I enter to our house I saw my mom with that girl again, "Son your here" Omma greet me "What are you doing here? Where's your boyfriend?" I told Jessica "What do you mean" She told me like she didn't know anything "Omma watch this" I gave my phone to my omma and she saw that Jessica has a boyfriend so my omma get mad at her and with that Jessica left.

"I told you omma she is not the one for me, and now let me told you something" I told to my omma and I told her about Yoona, "So I think you love this girl right Donghae?" Omma told me "Ahmm.. kinda" I told my omma "Come on Donghae omma knows you better" Omma told me and I think she is right "If it is ok with you I want to meet this Yoona in person, I will cook a dinner for us tomorrow night" Omma told me and with that I hug her "Thank you very much omma and I'm so sorry if I'm not a good son to you this past few days" I told my omma "It's also my fault Donghae, go to your room and change your clothes we will have a dinner together" Omma told me and with that I obey her like a little kid.