Chapter 3

Back in time
Donghae's POV
 
I wake up early to have some fresh air outside, today is Sunday so it's my day off I don't need to go in the office. I'm walking to the park because I decided to go to my favorite park bench and when I'm almost there I saw her again "You also here" I told her "Hmm.. yes I love this place it gaves me a piece of mind when I'm here" She told me and I've noticed that she is happy she is different from yesterday "I feel the same way" I told her but she did not respond, she is looking at the bright sky "I've noticed that you change your mood, you look so happy today what happened?" I asked her "Oh about to my attitude yesterday I want to say sorry about that, I become cold towards you because you look so boastful and you also acting cold yesterday" She told me honestly "Really? About that I'm really sorry I just have a bad day yesterday you know about my parents and to their arrange marriage it you know" I told her and with she look at me "Wae? Do you have a family problem? Maybe I can help you with that I'm good in giving some advice" She told me with a bright smile "You look beautiful when smiling you should do that everyday" I told her and I saw her that she blushed "I'm sorry I just can't control myself, I will treat you some breakfast and I will tell you my story if that's ok with you" I told her and I offer my hand and she did not refuse this time she take my hand and I feel her soft skin.
 
Now we are here in the coffee shop. "This is my favorite coffee shop in Seoul" I told her "This is also my favorite coffee shop" She told me and I was so shock. The waiter came over and greet us and say "Are you going to seat to your favorite place here?" He told me "Ah yes please" I told him and when we arrived to my favorite place the waiter suddenly spoke "This place is also your favorite place right miss" and with that she look at Yoona "Ah yes" Yoona said and I feel so confuse why this things happened is this girl is the one for me I thought in myself and with that we seat and we order our food "This is also your favorite seat?" I asked her "Ne it's weird right? we have a lot of things in common" She told me with a smile on her face and I've noticed that my heart beat get faster than it used to be. And with that our order came while we are eating I tell her my problems in my family. "Why don't you obey to your parents?" She asked me "You know I'm not that bad but I don't want that they will order me to marry a girl that I don't love" I told her and I think I convice her.
 
We are already done in eating so we decided to go back to that park bench. "Since we are friends now and you know a lot about me, may I know you more?" I told her and with that she start talking "My appa die because of a heart problem my omma told me that the heart of my appa is weak so because of that he dies, I'm just only seven years old that time, and now I'm living with my omma." She told me "I'm sorry for what happened to your appa" I told her in my concern voice "That's ok" She told me and with that a guy came over to us "Mr. Lee Donghae?" The guy said "Yes, It's me" I told him "Your request is already approved just sign this paper please" The guy told me and with that he left. "What is that?" Yoona asked me "I buy this bench" I simply told her "Mwoh?! Are you crazy? You spend a money for a publice park bench?!" She shout at me "Yah don't shout too much ok relax, I buy this because it's my favorite park bench here and you also favorite this bench that's why I buy it. Just only the two of us are allowed to seat in here arasso?" I told her and with that she nodded "Let's give this bench a name, how about YoonHae it's a combination of my name and your name what you think?" I told her with a smile on my face "I loved it" She told me and with that I buy some paint and we put a YoonHae on that park bench.