Chapter 2

Back in time

Yoona's POV

 

Aish this man is irritating me he thought that he owns this bench, I also favorite this park bench so he can't asked me to move in other bench. I thought in myself but then my thoughts are interrupted because he talks to me. "May I know your name?" He told me "Were not friends" I told him while I'm busy in my phone "That's why I'm asking your name so that we can be friends. By the way I'm Lee Donghae" He told me and with that he offer his hand to me "Yoona" I told him but I didn't hold his hand for a shake hand. "Since were friends now I hope that you will be kind towards me" He told me and with that he leaves, is this man is crazy I thought to myself and with that I also go home since its already evening.

 

"Omma I'm here" I shout "Why did you go home in this late at night?" My mom told me in her concern voice "Omma it's 8 pm, it's still early" I told my omma "I don't care I told you that you should go straight at home when your work is done right? I told you that you don't need to work" My omma told me "Omma I need to do this so that we can have a money for our own needs right" I told my omma and with that I hug her "Don't worry about me omma I'll be fine" I told her "Arasso go to your room and change your clothes and after that we will going to eat" Omma told me and like a little kid I obey.

 

********************************

 

Donghae's POV

 

I came hope and I've noticed that Jessica is not here anymore and my omma call me and I go straight to her "How many times do I need to tell you that you need to respect Jessica and you need to learn how to love her" Omma told me here we go again "And how many times do I need to tell you that I don't like her that's why I'm acting like this" I told to my omma but still she can't understand me and with that I go to my room and I heard my omma shout "Lee Donghae!" Omma shout at me "I'm tired omma, let's talk about it next time" I told my omma and with that I go to my room and lock myself. I'm starring at the ceiling of my room I feel so lonely I feel that everyone is against in my decisions but what can I do this is my life this is the life of Lee Donghae, many people saying that I'm lucky because I'm rich but in my thoughts so what if I'm rich so what if I can buy all the things that I want but still I'm not satisfied in this life no one cares about me they all thinking about the money that they will get if I marry that girl. But I feel something to that girl on the flower shop I know that she not my type but there is something about her that I can't explain.