Chapter 7

Back in time

Yoona's POV

 

"Why your omma want to see me?" I asked him while he is driving "Because I told her that I have a new and this new friend helps me a lot that's why she want to see you" He simply said to me. After how many minutes Donghae spoke "We're here" He told me "I'm scared Donghae what if your omma don't like me" I told him because this is my first time to see his mother "Don't worry Yoona, omma is kind and I'm here for you so let's go inside" Donghae told me and he offer his hand to me, I take his hand and while we are walking he is holding my hand tightly. "Omma we're here" Donghae shout all over the house "Oh Donghae, and I think you are Yoona right you look so beautiful darling" His omma told me and with that she hug me and I bow my head to give some respect "Let's go eat I prepare a lot of food here and Yoona I want you to bring this to your omma I cooked that I hope that she will like it" Auntie told me "Kamsahamnida auntie" I told her and I bow, while we are eating auntie suddenly spoke "Donghae" Auntie called him "Ne" Donghae simply said because he is busy in giving me a food "She is more beautiful than Jessica isn't?" Auntie told him and I can't help myself to blushed "I told you omma she is more beautiful and kind right" Donghae said to his mother and with that she look at me and smile.

 

We are done eating and I'm on the living room with auntie while Donghae is the one who washing the dishes. "You know Yoona this is my first time to see Donghae like that" Auntie told me but I can't understand her "What do you mean auntie?" I asked auntie "Because when his father and younger brother go to states he is always sad but look at him right now he is so happy when he is with you" Auntie said but still I can't understand her but I'm happy because I'm one of the reason why Donghae is happy right now "And I think that my son loves you" Auntie told me and I was so shocked I didn't expect that "I'm serious Yoona I know my son" Auntie told me and we didn't know that Donghae is listening to us "Omma stop that arasso" Donghae shout to his omma "Look at him, he is blushing" Auntie told me and with that she go back to the kitchen "Yoona it's getting late let me give you a ride to your house" Donghae told me but before we leave I go to the kitchen and say thank you to his mother and after that we leave.

 

After how many minutes of driving we already arrived to our house. "Kamsahamnida Donghae, you make me happy today" I told him and with that he held my hand "Yoona about what my omma said it's" He didn't finished his sentence because I spoke "I know that your omma is just kidding" I told him with a smile on my face "Aniya" He told me and I was so shock "You're the girl that I choose and I can't afford to lose you" He told me but still I'm speechless "I already told to your mother that I loved you Yoona, but it's ok if you are not ready I'm willing to wait for you just promise me that your not going to avoid me" He told me and I saw on his face that he is serious and honest, he raise his pinky "Pinky promise" He told me "Pinky promise" And with that I go inside in our house.

 

"Omma I'm here" I shout all over the house "Yoona, how's the dinner with his omma?" My omma asked me "It's ok omma by the way auntie want me to give this to you she said that she cooked that for you" I told my omma "Did you say thank you for me?" Omma asked me "Of course" I told her with a smile on my face "Go to your room and change you need to take some rest" Omma told me and I obey her. While on my way to my room I feel so dizzy.

 

Yoona's mom POV

 

I heard a noisy and when I look at it its Yoona, I saw her lying down on the floor. "Yoona! Yoona!" I keep shaking her but she is not responding to me, so I call a taxi and rush her to the nearest hospital.

 

After how many minutes Dr. Jang came to me he is also the doctor of Yoona's father. "What happened to my daughter?" I asked him "Her heart is also weak like his father, maybe this sick is hereditary that's why she also have a weak heart" Dr. Jang informed me "Can you save her life?" I asked him, I'm already crying hard I don't want to lose my only daughter "Mianhae but it's already too late" Dr. Jang said and without our knowing Yoona is listening to us. "Omma.." She called me and she is also crying right now I saw to her face that she is so scared "She need to stay here Ms. Im" Dr. Jang told me and with that I go to my daughter and hug her. "Omma I'm going to die right" She told me, I hug her tight "Don't say that Yoona your not going to die" I told her "Omma don't tell this to him, if he ask about me tell him that I leave and I love another guy I don't want him to suffer" She told me "But Yoona" I said but she cut me up "Please omma for me" She told me and with that I just nodded.