Chapter 8

Back in time

Donghae's POV

 

It's already morning and I keep trying to call her but she didn't answering her phone maybe she is busy. "Donghae come down here and eat your breakfast" Omma shout and I obey her "Did you tell her that you love her?" Omma asked me "Ne. I told her last night" I simply said "What did she say" Omma asked me again "She is speechless omma but I'm willing to wait for her" I told to my omma and with that I leave and go to the office. My work is almost done so I decided to go to her house since she is not answering her phone, when I'm arrived I saw her mother "Auntie" I called her "Donghae, why are here?" Auntie asked me "Where is Yoona? She is not answering my call that’s why I get worried" I told her "She is not here" Auntie told me "Where is she?" I asked her "She told me that she don't love you Donghae mianhae but I need to go now" Auntie simply said, I can't believe this is happening to me she promise me that she's not going to avoid me did she came to my life just to hurt me. I keep talking to myself until I reached YoonHae. I sit on it and I remember all the memories that we have here I know that she also love me but why she is doing this to me. "Why life is so unfair! I already met her, why are doing this to me huh?!!" I keep shouting at the empty sky above me, I don't know why he is doing this to me. I spend my time in thinking until I decided to go home.

 

"What happened, Donghae?" Omma keep asking me "I'm tired omma I need to take some rest" I simply told her and with that I go to my room, I lay myself at my bed and starring to my empty ceiling, I can't still believe that this is happening to me, I can't control my tears it's keep falling down to my cheeks, I was falling asleep when I heard my phone rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo"

 

"Donghae it's me Yoona's mother"

 

"Auntie wae?"

 

"Yoona want me to tell a lie to you Donghae but the truth is she in the hospital right now and in any moment our God can take her life"

 

I was so shocked when I heard that I rushed my self to the hospital where auntie told me and I saw auntie at the bench crying. "Where is she?" I asked her "She is inside" Auntie told me. I go inside and saw Yoona laying there, she look so pale but for me she is still beautiful she is sleeping so I decided to go outside and talk to his doctor. "What happened to her?" I asked Dr. Jang "Her heart is weak like her father" Dr. Jang simply said, I grab his collar and said "You can do something right?! You can save her life right! You are a doctor you can save her life!" I keep shouting at him "Sorry but you need to prepare yourself" He just simply said "She need to stay here Mr. Lee Donghae" He told me "For what reason?! If she stay here can you save her life?! You can't do anything right! When she is awake I'm going to make her happy I'm not going to let her suffer in this hospital all by herself" I told him and with that I leave and I go back to her room. "Yoona" I called her and I run towards her and hug her tight "Why you did not tell me this? Why do you need to hurt me huh?" I asked her "Mianhae" She simply told me, she is crying hard right now "It's ok now come with me, I'll bring you in Jeju I already talk to your mother when you feel better we can pack our things ok, stay strong and don't be afraid I'm here for you Yoona" I told her with a smile on my face.

 

After how many weeks that we've staying in Jeju, Yoona decided to go back in Seoul and when we arrived we go straight to their house "Omma" Yoona called her mother "Yoona" Auntie shout and hug her tight "Omma I'm already married" She said to her mother "Mwoh?!" Auntie shout "Auntie mianhae but I can't wait to marry her sorry if we didn't informed you" I told her "Omma promise me that you will stay happy and healthy for me ok" She told to her mother and like a kid her mother nodded "We need to go now auntie" I told her and with that she talk to me "Promise me that you make her happy" Auntie told me "I will" and with that I hold Yoona's hand and before we go to my house we decided to go to YoonHae. "Are you ok Yoona?" I asked her "I'm ok oppa don't worry, I miss this place oppa, we have a lot of memories here" She told me and I saw that she is crying and I can't control myself my tears is also falling down, we stay like that for some minutes and then we decided to go in my house.

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, I'm a bit busy in school. By the way here it is hope you like it readers :)