Chapter 6

Back in time

Donghae's POV

 

As my omma said she want to meet Yoona so I leave early in the office and go straight to there house, I know that Yoona is not here but I want to talk to her omma so that her omma will not be worried about her. "Good afternoon auntie" I bow with a smile in my face "Come in Donghae" Ms. Im told me "No need auntie I'm just here to tell you that my omma want to see Yoona so I'm telling you this so that you will not going to be worried about her, don't worry I will take good care of her" I told to her omma "Tell me Donghae, do you have a special feeling for my daughter? I just want to know" Her omma asked me frankly "I know that you are just concern to your daughter and I know it's too fast but I think that I love your daughter and I promise you that I'm not going to hurt her no matter what happened I will stay by her side" I told to her omma honestly "I have a trust in you Donghae" Her omma told me "Thank you very much, I need to go auntie I need to fetch Yoona" I told her omma and with that I ride to my car and start the engine.

 

I go to the flower shop where I and Yoona first met and I saw her arranging a flower outside. "Hey" I called her "Donghae, what are you doing here?" She asked me "Where is your manager?" I asked her "She is inside at the counter" She told me and I saw at her face that she confused. After some minutes I came out and I saw her that she is trying to carry a heavy vase "Let me do it for you" I told her and she let me to carry it "I already talk to your manager so you can go with me now" I told her with a smile on my face "Wae? How about my salary? It's too early to leave" She keep protesting to me "Yoona I pay for your salary today ok so let's go omma wants to see you that's why we need to buy a dress that suits you well" I told her and I saw that she was so shocked "But how about my omma? She will get worried about me" She told me, this girl is a loving daughter that is one of the reason that's why I fell for her easily "I already talk to your omma so don't worry about her arasso, Kaja" I told her and with that I open the door of my car for her and I also ride and with that I start the engine.

 

I bring her in the mall so that she can choose a dress for her "We're here, you need to pick a dress that suits you well ok? Don't worry about the prize I'm the one who going to pay ok" I told her and she just simply nodded, so I bring her in a dress shop and I saw her that she can't choose well so I help her and after how many minutes she already choose one. "You look so pretty on that dress Yoona" I told her, I'm so amaze with her beauty she is more beautiful "Let's go Yoona my omma is waiting for us" I told her and with that I drive our way to our house.