Chapter 4

Back in time

Yoona's POV

 

I decided to go home because I know that my omma is already worried about me, I really enjoy this day because Donghae makes me happy I admit that he is childish but in the other hand he is sweet in his own way. "Omma I'm here" I shout all over the house "Where did you go Yoona? You make me so worried do you know that? Did you already eat your breakfast?" My omma asked me "Ne Omma a friend treat me a breakfast" I informed my omma "Who's friend?" My omma asked me "He is my new friend omma and his name is Lee Donghae" I told my omma "Just make sure that your not going to hurt yourself Yoona" Omma told me and with that she hug me.

 

I'm on my room now starring at the ceiling with a glow in the dark stickers, every time when I'm looking at my ceiling I remember my appa because of the glow in the dark stickers that he put on my ceiling, he told me that if I miss him I just need to stare at my ceiling and I will going to feel that he is by my side. I'm afraid that I will get the sick of my appa what if I need to leave my omma all by herself, my thoughts are being interrupted because someone texted me, it says "Don't be sad you should smile everyday" and when I read his text I can't help myself to smile, even if I just met him yesterday I feel something towards him, he makes me happy in a simple things that he is doing.

 

********************************

 

Donghae's POV

 

I texted her because I have a feeling that she is sad right now and with that I heard my phone and I read a text message it says that "Thank you for making me happy:)" And I feel relief when she texted me I'm happy because I make her happy even in a simple text message. "Lee Donghae!" Omma shout all over the house, I go outside of my room and see my omma "Wae?" I told her "Come down here and have some breakfast with Jessica" Omma told me "That girl again! I don't want to have a breakfast with her" And with that I go down stairs and go outside of our house "Yah! Lee Donghae comes back here!" Omma shout at me but I did not look at her.

 

I go to YoonHae because I want to have some piece of mind and I decided to call Yoona.

 

"Yeoboseyo"

 

"Yoona it's me Donghae. If it's ok with you, can you go here in the park"

 

"You have a problem right?"

 

"Ne I need your advice and I need someone to talk too"

 

"Wait for me ok I'm on my way"

 

"Take care and Thank you" with that I hang up, I don't know why but I feel so comportable when I'm with her. After how many minutes I already saw her she is running towards me. "Yoona, why are you running?" I asked her in my concern tone and I help her to sit on YoonHae "Because you told me that you have a problem that's why I rushed myself here" She told me "Aish! You're pabo, what if there is something bad happened to you? You make me so worried, just stay here I will buy you a water arasso" I told her and with that I run to the nearest convience store and I was so shock to see Jessica with a guy I got my phone and I take a video of what she's doing I want my omma see this so that she will cancel that stupid arrange marriage and when I think this is enough I buy a water for Yoona and run back to her.

 

"Here's your water sorry for waiting" I told her and with that she look at me "What is your problem now?" She told me "I think you are my lucky charm Yoona, I saw Jessica with other guy and in that case I don't need to marry her" I told her with my happy voice "So you don't have a problem now?" She told me "Haha yes you are right and now you are here I will treat you come on" I told her and with that I held her hand.