Chapter 2

The Dancing Machine's Lovestory

Chapter 2

 

“Oppa!” I squealed and jumped at him who had his arms wide open.

“I miss you so much, jagiya~” he cooed on my ear.

“I miss you too oppa.” I whispered.

“Come on, go and change, I’ll walk you home.” He said as he gently pushed me away from the hug.

 

 

Walking hand in hand in the streets on Seoul, with a comforting silence lingering through us, but was disturb when he suddenly spoke

 

“How are you, jagi?” I looked up at him and saw him staring at me.

“I don’t know, I can’t explain, I’m happy, sad, annoyed, and all.” I smiled sadly and returned the question on him.

“Me? I feel tired, but when I saw you, all the tiredness I felt vanished.” I once again looked up and saw him smiling genuinely at me.

 

 

“Jaemi’s tummy is getting bigger.” I suddenly blurted.

“You saw her?” he asked.

“Of course, I saw her everyday, she fetched the twins awhile ago, and Sehun came too.” I sighed.

“Why are you sighing?” he asked.

“Nah, don’t mind it.” I said and shrugged.

“Come on, tell me.” I shook my head but he continued on insisting.

 

“I was just thinking, when will be my time to have kids and marry.” I said making him stop on his tracks, causing me to stop as well. I saw him stiffened at my words.

 

“Don’t mind it, as I was saying, it was just my thoughts.” I said and dragged him, we continued on walking but now on a slow pace. It became silent after that talk.

 

I unlocked the front door, and went inside, I was about to close it when I saw him entering the house.

 

Actually, I am very disappointed, I’ve been dreaming on getting married at the age of 24, and now that I am on my desired age of getting married, I have the feeling that Jongin don’t want to marry me yet. I am really jealous of Jaemi. When will be my turn? Isn’t this the right age already?

 

I sighed as the plopped myself at the couch, getting myself drowned on my own thoughts.

 

“Jagi, get up, you have to eat.” Jongin said as he grabbed my hands and guided me to stand.

“I cooked.” He smiled, I nodded and walked with him to the kitchen and settled myself down.

 

“Here, taste this.” He said offering me some food. I smiled and proceed on eating the food he prepared.

 

I was about to finish my food when he suddenly spoke.

 

“Mianhe, jagiya.” He whispered. I looked up and saw him ducking his head down.

“Wae-yo oppa? Why are you asking forgiveness?”

“I---I am---“he sighed and continued. “I am not ready to get married yet.” He gave all his courage and faced me.

“Mianhe.” He repeated, I smiled bitterly and shook my head.

“I am not forcing you to marry me Jongin.”

“Jagi—“

“It’s okay, I can still wait.”

 


A short update everyone :)