Chapter 5

The Dancing Machine's Lovestory

Chaper 5

 

LEE HYUNJAE’s POV

 

It’s been a week since I accepted the offer and a week since I broke up with Jongin. I really don’t know why I broke up with him. May be because I know it will make our relationship more complicated. We won’t have the time to meet and even talk on the phone, which we rarely do now. So I guess this is the right decision.

 

 

“Have you packed everything?” Jaemi asked as she sat on my bed. I nodded and smiled at her.

“Mimi, please keep this a secret to Jongin.”

“Sehun already knew, Jae. And I am sure he’ll tell this to Jongin.” I sighed as I sat down beside her. She hugged me tightly.

“Take care of yourself, don’t tire yourself too much, and don’t forget to eat three times a day, take medicine and vitamins, and call me always.”

“You sounded like my mom.” I giggled.

“Of course, I am like your mother.” She giggled back and tightly held me in her arms.

“I’ll miss you Hyunjae-ah.”

“Me too, Mimi.”

 

 

It’s now 2pm and I’m in front of the airport’s departure’s gate, beside me is my mother, Mrs. Song and Ms. Smith.

“You ready?” Ms. Smith asked.

“Yeah.” I smiled. “I’ll give you five minutes to talk to your mom, and I’ll meet you inside.” she added and headed inside the departure area.

“Take care, okay?” my mother started. “Call me always.”

“Ne, umma.” I said as I tried to hold back my tears. My mother kept on reminding me on the things Jaemi reminded me earlier, until five minutes is over and I have to get inside the departure area.

 

“I’ll see you soon, umma.” I said as I hugged her tightly.

“I love you, Jae and I’m so proud of you.” She said. “Don’t give up on this dream. And everything will be fine.”

 

 

 

After 14 hours and 16 minutes of flight, I finally stepped inside the John F Kennedy International Airport’s arrival area.

“Woah, I’m finally here.” I whispered.

“Welcome to New York, Hyunjae.” Miss Smith said with open arms. “Are you ready to fulfill your dreams?” she added with a smile. And I have to do is nod and return back her smile.

 

I’m already here, and this is a step to my dream; to become a world class ballerina. Even though, I’ve dreamed this with Jongin, I have to do this on my own now.

 

 

 

KIM JONGIN’S POV

 

 

A week had past, and I don’t know what to do. I tried to call her, but she can’t be reached. I just don’t get it, why do we have to break up, did I do something wrong? Is this about me not yet ready to get married? Am I not part of her dreams?

 

 

“Jongin.” I heard Suho hyung calling. “Time to eat.”

“Not hungry, hyung.”

“Come on, it’s not good for you to skip meals.”

“I’m not hungry.” I answered.

“Please, Jongin.” He pleaded. “Eating nothing can’t do anything.”

“Come on!!!” Chanyeol hyung then dragged me out from the couch.

 

“Sehun-ah!” I shouted as I saw Sehun entered the kitchen. “Do you know where Hyunjae is? Please tell me, Sehun-ah. I know that you knew something. Please Sehun-ah.” I pleaded as I kneeled in front of him.

“I don’t know anything, hyung.” He answered. “And if I knew something, I wouldn’t tell you, as Mimi has told me, you both needed time and space. Reflect about this hyung. Mianhae.” And with that he sat beside Suho hyung and silently ate his lunch.

 


Hello. :) sorry for not updating frequently. and sorry for the short update.

Not edited, so yeah, sorry for the mistakes if ever you find one.

Leave comments and please subscribe. :) 

Kamsahamnida. <3