Chapter 1

The Dancing Machine's Lovestory

Chapter 1

 

Lee Hyunjae’s POV

 

“Good Morning class!” I beamed when I entered the classroom.

“Good Morning, Lee-seonsangnim!”

 “Auntie! Opps. Lee-seonsangnim, here is my assignment.” Semi said as she handed me her assignments. Yes, Oh Semi, the six-year old daughter of Oh Sehun and Park Jaemi.

 

This has been my daily routine since Jongin, my boyfriend and EXO’s dancing machine became busy and famous.

I woke up early, go to the school to teach the cute kindergarten students and in the afternoon, bring Semi and Jaehun with me to the dance school to teach ballet. Boring much, right? But I never complained. I love this job as much as I love my boyfriend.

 

Dismissal time. Semi, Jaehun and I went to grab some lunch and proceed on the dance studio for the ballet lesson.

“Auntie~” whined Jaehun. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

“I don’t want to dance ballet~ it’s only for girls!” he whined. I chuckled and once again ruffled his hair.

“Ani. Your uncle Jongin is a ballet dancer. He was my dance partner back then.” I answered.

“Chincha? Uncle Jongin dances ballet?” the little girl, Semi, suddenly squealed. I nodded in response.

“And Jaehun, you’ve been dancing and practicing ballet for three months now. So why are you complaining now?” I chuckled when I saw the pout on the little boy’s face.

 

 

 

“Last round of practice and we’ll call this a day.” I said, ending their five minutes break. “Now, back to positions!” and I clapped my hands three times.

 

“One… two…step… and one… two… step…” I watched as the kids executed the dance steps, when Jaemi entered the studio with her big tummy.

 

Soon enough, the ballet lessons are over. Semi and Jaehun went towards their mother like what the other kids do.

 

When the other kids left, I approached Jaemi.

“Yah!” she greeted.

“What a way of greeting best friend huh?” I said as I grabbed one of the towels she prepared and helped her clean the twins.

 

“We are waiting for Sehun.” She informed. “I know.” I smiled bitterly.

 

I was really jealous of her. She can see Sehun whenever she likes. But I can’t see Jongin as much as I wanted to.

 

A knock was heard; we all turned our attention to the person who came in.

 

“Appa!” Squealed the twins as they ran towards their father. Sehun carried Semi as he greeted me and his wife.

 

 

“Jae-ah, we’ll be leaving. Are you sure you don’t want to ride with us? You know we can always drop you off at your condo---“

“Mimi-ah, I’m fine, okay? I have to clean the studio.” I smiled and slightly pushed her to the door with her family.

“Are you sure?” I nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

 

When they left, I stared at the vacant dance studio. Oh, how I missed Jongin so much. This is where we usually hang out. This is where he confessed and asked me to be his girlfriend. This place is very important to me, to us.

 

I sighed as I made my way towards the player is placed and played a song as I gracefully danced and ended it with the epaule position.

 

A series of claps was then heard.

 

“The best ballet dancer I have ever seen! And I am proud to say that she is my girlfriend and I love her very much!” 

 


 

First chapter everyone! :)