chp. 4 'his heart'

saranghae, oppa

After the business you had with Luhan, he always with you and Mulan. Every day Luhan came to pick up you to go to school together, lunch together and sometimes he bring you back to home. Suho didn’t like this happen. He didn’t know how to tell you about this because he was the one who avoided you. But now he missed you. He missed your voice, your laugh, and your smile.

He was confused about his feeling. He thought that he was care only as a brother. But he didn’t like saw your closeness with Luhan. He also can’t tell Luhan to stay away from you.

The bells ringing means that lunch time coming. Heard the bells ringing, Luhan quickly running and left the class. Suho saw that and sighed. He knew it means that Luhan will had lunch with you.

Chen patted Suho shoulder. “ yo hyung, still confuse about your feeling?”

Suho only nodded his head down. “I don’t know. I olny think her just as my sister. But I really don’t like see her with Luhan hyung.”

“that’s mean you jealous babo! You don’t want any other guy except yourself around her right?” Chen smiled widely.

Suho nodded again.

“aish..Just tell her you love her! If you don’t, Luhan will take her away from you!” Chen nagged him.

“but how I tell her?” Suho asked.

“…..I don’t know either.” He said and left Suho alone.

“aish.. this kid! Yah!! Kim Jong Dae! Come back here!” Suho shouted at him.

*************************************************************************************

Luhan and you were having lunch together. Mulan can’t go with you because she had to search some books at the library. You heard girls squealing and your eyes looked to the source sound come from. A boys group entered the cafeteria. Your eyes were looking for Suho.

Finally, you find him. You saw him look at left and right, seem like he looking for someone. Then his eyes met yours. You surprise a bit from the eye contact. Your head bent down avoiding his gaze for a second then you looked at him again. His eyes were still on yours.

You trying to smiled at him. He also gave you a weak smile and then walked away. Your eyes were still looking at Suho until he sat with EXO. He only sat and smiled when the other trying to talk with him. Is something happen to him? Is he sick? You were worried him.

 “what wrong ~~~-ah?” Luhan asked you while he looked at your eyes way.

“nothing.” you said. “ so oppa, when will you confess to her?” you tried to change the topic.

“I will confess to her today. But, I still don’t know how to do that.” He sighed.

“just tell her….”

“tell me what?” Mulan came and sat between you.

“oh, you are here. So, did you find the books?” you asked him.

“nope, they said I should come to the central library to find it. Can you accompany me?” she asked you. Begged.

Suddenly, an idea flashed in your head. “ I would like too, but I can’t. I have to accompany my mom. You should ask Luhan oppa, he doesn’t have anything to do this afternoon. So, I think he can accompany you.” You lied and winked to Luhan.

“what? Me? Why… oh yes yes. I can accompany you. I have a free time.” Luhan knew what you mean.

“it’s okey then. I hope I don’t disturb your time Luhan-sshi.” She smiled sweetly.

Luhan was amazed by her smile. “it’s not..it’s okey.” Luhan smiled nervously. You were trying to hold back your laugh. Luhan glared at you.

“okey. I will wait for you at the gate.” He said again and left you two. Since the lunch has ended you and Mulan back to classroom again.

*************************************************************************************

Soon the school was ended. Luhan was already at the school gate waiting for you and Mulan. He saw his watch nervously.

“yo hyung.. are you waiting for someone?” sehun approached him.

He nodded. “the person who I like.” He smiled.

The other surrounded at him. “so how is it hyung? ” Tao asked him.

“I will confess to her today.” He smiled proudly. “ah, there she is. I’m going first. wish me luck okey?” he walked to you and Mulan.

The other gasped and then turn to Suho.

Suho looked at you who smiled widely and brightly when you saw Luhan coming to you. He felt his heart hurt so much. I think I’m late. He sighed.

“I’m going home.” Suho left the others who looked at him quietly. They were worried about him. But they knew they shouldn’t bother him now. He need some time alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m updated again ^^

I’m really sorry.. This will be my last updated. I won’t updated for two weeks later because I’m during my exam period tomorrow :))

wish me luck, please ;))