chp. 2 'confession'

saranghae, oppa

He will love you back, I’m pretty sure that he have the same feeling with you, but maybe he still not realize it. Mulan words echoes on your mind.

Should I tell him? what if that make him hate me? But if I don’t tell him, we will always like this. He will always think of me as his ‘little sister’. You sighed. You afraid if you tell him about your feeling he will avoided you. You didn’t want it happen. But it was hurt, because you always kept your feeling toward him, acted like you didn’t have any feeling for him.

I will tell him tomorrow, no matter what will happen. At least I try. Slowly you drift to the dream land.

*************************************************************************************

At the morning, it was just like your usual day. Suho came to pick you and you walked side by side with him. But, you were quite all the time, still busy with your mind how to tell him about your feeling. Suho feel something different with you.

“~~~-ah, gwaenchana? is something wrong happen?” he asked you.

You snapped from your mind. “ah, nde oppa. I just thinking about something.” You smiled.

“if you need someone to talk, you can tell me you know?” he said and caressed your hair.

“nde oppa. I will tell you, but not now. Oppa, can we go to Han river after school? I think it’s already a long time since the last time we go there.”

“ok. Meet me at the school gate after school. I will wait for you there.” He smiled and holding your hand. His finger interlaced with yours. You looked at him and he smiled to you.

You blushed at the sudden skinship. But, it made you happy. You can feel his warm hand around yours. You felt his hand fit with yours. You didn’t want this over. He holding your hand till you two reached the school gate. Mulan was already waiting for you and smiled when she saw you and Suho holding hand.

“I feel love in the air.” She sang and smirked.

Both of you blushed. Suho scratched his head and let your hand off.

“am emm.. so see you then.” He said.

You nodded and smiled then you entered the school with Mulan.

“so, are you gonna tell him your feeling?” Mulan asked you.

“Nde. I will tell him. Today.” You told her.

“good! Ah.. I can’t wait it!” She clapped her hands.

You just chuckled and both of you entered the classroom right when the bells ringing. You can’t keep your concentration to the class. You still had doubt about your confession. Soon the bells ringing, you sighed. You tidied up your things. You and Mulan walked out from the school. You can saw Suho already waiting for you at the gate. He saw you and walked to you.

“hwaiting ~~~-ah!! You have to call me tonight ok!” Mulan whispered and left you.

You nodded and said good bye to her.

“come on, let’s go.” Suho said and smiled. You nodded and walked beside him.

Both of you walked in the silence. Soon you arrived at Han river.

“still same just like before.” Suho said and looked around. Both of you sat at the bench.

“nde. It’s still beautiful.” You nodded and then you looked at him. “oppa, I wanna tell you something.”

“ok, what is that?” he looked at you.

You looked straight at his eyes. “oppa, I love you.”

Suho was frozen when he heard this from your mouth.

You took a deep breath. “ I know you will shock when you hear this. I know maybe you only see me as your little sister but I don’t.  I don’t know since when this feeling growing in my heart. I only know that I’m already fall for you deeper, day by day. I can’t stop this feeling.” You said to him.

He just sat there silently.

“oppa, say something please.” You begged him.

“I.. I.. I don’t know.” He said.

You felt your heart hurt. You knew this will going to happen whenever if you told him about your feeling but you didn’t know that it will hurt you so much. You were bit your lower lips, trying to hold back your tears.

“it’s alright. You don’t have to say anything. I just wanna tell you about my feeling since I can’t hold it anymore. I don’t need your answer. Let’s go home. It’s getting dark here.” You gave him a weak smile and got up from the bench.

Suho just followed you. Both of you walked in the silence again till you arrived in front of your house. You thanked to him and quickly entered your house.

Suho just sighed hard when you rushed to your house. He didn’t know what gonna he said to you. He admitted that he had a different feeling for you but he didn’t sure if it was love.