chp. 3 'the true feeling'

saranghae, oppa

You quickly entered your room ad locked the door. Your tears streamed at your cheek. You can’t hold it. You decided to call Mulan.

“~~~-ah finally you call me! So tell me, how is it?” she shouted over your phone.

“he didn’t say anything. I think he doesn’t have any feeling toward me.” You cried.

“hey hey, don’t cry babe. Boys are not like girls. They slow when it about feeling. Maybe he still don’t realize it. Soon he will know his true feeling to you. Be patient ok?” she comforted you.

“are you sure?” you asked her while you wiped your tears away.

“nde! You have to wait it ok?”

“nde. I tired. I’m going to sleep now. Jaljayo.” You hang up.

*************************************************************************************

It was already three days after your confession. Since that, you and Suho never see each other. It was Suho who avoided you. He never came to your house again and whenever you two saw each other at the school, he quickly looked to another way. It was make you really sad.

“I think he hates me.” You murmured to Mulan when you had lunch with her.

“why? Is that because he avoid you?” she asked you.

You nodded weakly. She smiled. “don’t need to worry. It’s the way to find out about his feeling by himself.”

You busy with your own mind until Mulan poked your shoulder. “wae?” you asked her.

“someone call you.” She told you.

You looked at the person. It was Luhan. “nde Luhan-sshi. You call me?” you asked him.

He nodded. “Can we talk for a minute? I need to ask you about something.”

Mulan looked at Luhan. “~~~-ah, I’m going first. See you again Luhan-sshi.” She bowed to Luhan and left.

Luhan bowed to her too and his eyes can’t stop looked to Mulan. You cleared your throat to get Luhan attention. “So, what do you want to ask? Is that about her?” you grinned to him.

Luhan blushes. “nde. Can you help me? I want to know more about her. I think I like her.”

“of course! I will help you. You aren’t a player, are you? Since she is my bestfriend, I don’t want her fall for the wrong guy.”

“of course! I’m not a player. I’m a good guy.” He said and made V sign with his hand.

You laughed. “ok. Let’s meet after school. I tell you everything that I know about her.”

Luhan smiled widely and nodded like a little child. “I will wait for you. Oh one more, don’t let her know about this, please?”

You chuckled and nodded then both of you parted away.

School finished quickly. You rushed packing your thing and told Mulan you can’t go home with her today because you had something to do. You were looking for Luhan.

“~~~-ah!” Luhan shouted.

“ah Luhan-sshi! I’m sorry, did I make you waiting?” you bowed him.

“ani. oh yes, just call me oppa, ok? Don’t be too formal with me.” He said.

“nde oppa. So what do you want to know about her?” you asked him while you two walked away.

“everything..hehehe. Let’s talk about it at the cafee. My treat!” he smiled widely.

You chuckled and nodded. Both of you walked pass the hall.

You and he were busy talked about your business so you didn’t know there were eleven pairs of eyes watching you and him talked and laughed.

“hyung, is that your girlfriend? Why is she with Luhan hyung?” Baekhyun asked Suho.

Suho quickly looked at the side which Baekhyun pointed. His eyes widened when he saw you and Luhan walked together while you laughed because Luhan told you funny stories. He didn’t like what his eyes saw just now. His palm turned into a fist.

“someone is jelly.” Chen sang and smirked.

“she is not my girlfriend.” Suho avoided.

“so, it mean you are okay if Luhan hyung date ~~~?” Sehun asked him.

“bwo?! You mean Luhan hyung likes ~~~?” Suho asked him disbelief what just Sehun said.

“I don’t know. But Luhan hyung said that he liked someone and now he trying to be close with ~~~. So I think actually the person who he like is ~~~.” He explained to Suho.

This is not good. Suho thought.

“hyung, just admit it. You like ~~~ right?” Chanyeol asked him.

“I don’t know. It’s kinda make me confuse.” Suho sighed.

“think about it carefully if you don’t want to lose her.” Kris patted his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe, somehow I change my storyline so I’m not going to write about Suho’s POV again * mianhe, bow*

And I’m really forget tell you about the charaters in this story. I'm such a bad author. *mianhe, bow again*

I wanna say thank you for all of you who subcribse and read my fanfict..^_^)/

So this is third chapter. What do you think about it? ^^

Leave me a comment please and let’s be friend :))