chp. 5 'their plan'

saranghae, oppa

 

You sighed hard while laying on your bed and your eyes facing the ceiling. You keep thinking about Suho who avoided you. Your mom also asked you, why Suho never pick you school again. You told her that he had to go first because you told him so.

If I am not telling him about this, maybe we still can talking, smiling normaly.. but now all I can do is.. just watching you from a far. You were regretted about telling him about your feeling.

Suddenly your phone ringing snapped you to reality. You reached your phone and saw the caller. It’s Mulan.

“yeoboseyo?” you said.

“~~~~!!!!” she screamed make your push your phone away from your ear.

“yo chill out girl! Are gonna deafening me?” you yelled.

“hehee mianhe ~~~-ah.. but I am really happy right now!!” She giggled.

“wae? Did something happen?” you asked her.

“yes!!! Luhan oppa asked me to go out with him!! I didn’t believe him at first since I barely know him, but he told me that he was liked me quite a long time. Oh my god! I don’t believe this happen to me!” she blurted everything.

“so he already tell you about his feeling? Hahaa.. I know my plan will work.”

“bwo?!! That means you know he like me? Why you didn’t tell me?” she asked you disbelief.

“I am sorry babe.. but I afraid that he will end up like me.” You said to her.

“he won’t. because..actually.. I..” she stopped for a while.

“you what?” you asked her curiously.

“I like him too.” She whispered.

“bwo??!!” this time you shouted like a mad people.

“nde, I like him too. But I decide to keep it by myself because I think I will never have a chance to get close with him. You know I am just a ordinary girl, while he is the popular one. He will never recognize me.” Mulan explained to you.

“but why didn’t you tell me?”

“I’m sorry. I have a plan but when I want to tell you, another important problem comes. You remember? You and Suho oppa.” she told you.

You sigh. “nde, I forget about it. miahne.”

“gwaenchana. Is he still avoiding you till now? “ Mulan asked you.

“nde. But yesterday when I saw him, he didn’t look to another way. He still looked at me and in fact he smiled to me. But the way he smiled was different, not like his ordinary smile. I’m worried, was he sick?” You told her.

“hmm.. there is something strange here. Were you with someone else when he saw you?” she asked you curiously.

“nde, I with your oppa. We were talking about you and the other things then he and EXO entering the cafeteria.” You explained to her.

“I think I know what happen to him!!” Mulan smiled to herself.

“what? What? Tell me please!!” you begged to her.

“I’m sorry babe, I can’t tell you right now. My yeobo call me. I will tell you later! Bye!” she giggled and hang up your phone.

“yah! Nam Mulan.. aish..” you getting curious. Aish this girl! She even didn’t give me any hint about that. Looks like I had to wait till tomorrow. You sighed and kept thinking what will Mulan told you tomorrow.

*************************************************************************************

Mulan was smiling by herself thinking about you and Suho. She was lying to you about Luhan called her. I’m sorry ~~~-ah, I can’t tell you now. This time is my turn. Then she called Luhan.

“oppa, I need your help!” Mulan asked him.

“is something bad happen? tell me! I will do anything for you!” he said.

“oppa, you are so cheesy! Nothing, but I need your help. This is about ~~~ and Suho oppa.” Mulan explained.

“Suho and ~~~? What wrong with them?” he confused.

Mulan smiled and explained everything to Luhan. About your feeling, how he avoided you.

“so what is your plan?” Luhan asked her. He was agreed to help Mulan.

“this is my plan….” Mulan said and smirked.

Tomorrow will be a big day! Luhan and Mulan thought thinking about their plan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers!!

Finally, my exam is over and I’m on my holidays now.. yeeeeyy!! (~^_^)~

I will updated soon as I can.. wait for me, eoh ;) and I think my story will end soon :)