Nine.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

AN=Hey guys! Making an update today because I'm pissed off...school was horrible today. 2 tests and loneliness ): Anyways, Hope you will enjoy the update though!(:

[Chapter 09.]

(Timeline form chpt 08)[Narrator' POV]

After Eunji, was Yookyung woke up from her nap when Peniel's part in Irrisistible Lips. She stood up and back down, beating her ears.

After Yookyung, was Hayoung who was awke because of Ilhoon's part in WOW. She ruffled her hair messily before blowing her bangs up in annoyance.

After Hayoung was Naeun. Naeun jumped up from her sit when she heard Hyunsik's voice together with Ilhoon's 'Meori-buteo-pakkukaji-HOT'. She grunted.

After Naeum was Namjoo, who woked up to BTOB's WOW, Sungjae's 1,2 step dirty dirty beat. Namjoo almost wanted to destroy the headphone but then she realised it was not hers. She slumped back down on her seat.

Only Chorong was not woken up. But the quietness of the bus was still low despite having 6 members awake. Naeun went to read a book, this time using her music device instead of the ipod provided. Hayoung plugged back in the headphones and changed another song before playing her ipad. Namjoo managed to fall back asleep.

Yookyung, Bomi and Eunji move slightly forward, nearer to Chorong. The 3(Yookyung, Eunji, Bomi) were quite close to Chorong, waybefore their debut. They knew everything about Chorong. Even the deepest secret-Minhyuk.

The 3 was chatting via Kakao talk.

BirdyBomi: You think Rong unnie still has feelings for Minhyuk
Hyerimani:Yes
Kyungyoohong:Yeah. You know what guys. I'm still angry at Woohyun.
Hyerimani: Wow...you still do?
Birdybomi:I hate how he treated Rong unnie. He caused her so much pain. Yet Rong unnie does not want to-

The 3 look up from their phones and saw Chorong stirring. The 3 were waiting for her reaction. But to their suprise, she was not shocked or anything.Instead, her face only showed slight sadness.

"Unnie, you okay?" Bomi asked.

Noticing their presence, Chorong gave a small smile and nodded. The 3 girls smiled back. Yookyung said "Unnie, we will head back to our seat first. We wanted to check if you were okay."

Chorong only nodded some more. After the heard the 3 girls' footsteps fading, she took off the headphones and started straing out of the window. A tear managed to escaped from her eye.

[Chorong's POV]

'I'm really sorry Minhyuk. I'm sorry I listened to a jerk who only toyed with me. I don't deserve to get back the relationship we used to have. Forgive me.' I thought as a tear slid down my cheek.

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. It was painful remembering how it ended off. Instead of one time of pain. It was twice in a row. I hated myself. Why did I choose Woohyun over Minhyuk.

{Flashback}

I walked down cheerfully to the park near Woolim building. I was gonna meet Woohyun, my boyfriend. Then. He said he wanted to tell me something important. I waited patiently at our usual spot. I saw a disguised figure walking towards me and stood up with a smile and hopped towards him.

"Woohyun~ Annyeong!"

"Get off me Park Chorong." Woohyun harshly said to me. I was shocked. Why did he have to use that tone towards me. He knows clearly I hated it.

"What happened Woohyun?" I asked, releasing me.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"Waeyo Woo?" I asked, the smile on my face had faded away.

"Can't you tell I have been toying with you all the while? You are really dumb." Woohyun flinged his hand in the air before putting it on his waist. That sentence of his stabbed by heart. Really hard. I fought hard not to let my tears down.

"So we are over?" I wanted to make sure I was not hearing the worng thing.

"You are finally saying something smart Park-ssi." Woohyun said.

Park-ssi. PARK-SSI! I couldn't believe my ears. So now we are strangers. It was outrageous.

"Besides, I have a girlfriend already." Woohyun said before walking away. My heart was so in pain that I collapsed to the ground, blacking out.

The next thing i saw when I opened my eyes was Eunji, Naeun, Bomi and Yookyung around my side. I felt something wet on my cheeks. I wiped it away and found out it was tears. So it could only mean that I cried in my sleep.

"You okay unnie?" Naeun asked, over concerned.

"Yes." I replied. Giving them a small smile.

"Nice try unnie. Tell us everything. NOW!" Bomi said.

I recoiled back a bit. Bomi can get really scary when she is angry. I shutted my eyes and sighed. I stood up and walked to the door, shut the door tight, before turning back to them.

"Woohyun...broke up with me." I crumbled on the floor. Yookyung and Naeun rushed towards me to help me up.

Before they could open their mouths, "How did I end up here?" I asked the 4 of them.

Eunji bit her lip. "Minhyuk did." Bomi answered.

"M-Minhyuk?" I stammered.

"Yes dear."

I conitnued telling them the story about my plight. I told them to keep it a secret and i also told them that if anyone asked about my rleationship with Woohyun, they would say I broke up with him because I wanted to focus on my training.

{End of flashback}

"Rongcho, we are here." I was awoken from my thoughts by Eunji. I smiled and stood, up taking our things.

"Uwaaa~ We are here!" I stepped out of the bus to see a nice chalet and Sohyun and Dongwoon.

"Annyeong!" Sohyun and Dongwoon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim!"The Apink girls cried.

"The are your names on each room. You are to go there and wait quietly. You instructions will be given via your phones. Understand?" Dongwoon said.

"Neh!" Me and my members cried out while Sohyun and Dongwoon exchanged smiles.

Me and the rest of the Apink girls headed for their respective room.

[Narrator's POV]

After making sure all the Apink girls were in their respective rooms, Sohyun and Dongwoon silently walk across each room door, removing the Apink girls name on the door before putting another name on the neighbouring door.

Soon another bus came and 7 boys came out. Some looked tired while some were energized.

The same instructions were given and they headed to their respective rooms.

All 14 of them received a call. Sohyun called the Apink girls while Dongwoon called the BTOB boys.

"Okay,you guys, please walked to the side door of the room." Both Dongwoon and Sohyun said at the same time. "Place your hand on the doorknob but don't open it until the count of 3. 1.....2.....3!" Sohytun and Dongwoon said.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"Why is it you!?!?!?!?!?" They all cried to one another after seeing the person beside their room.

A beep came from their phones and they all checked.

FROM: Sohyunnn(:
MIssion #1: Think of a couple name.

"This is ....URGH!" They all cried.


All of them managed to settle down. They started discussing what name they should. After they are finished coming up with the name, they headed down, only to be surrounded by 5-6 cameras and a smiling Sohyun and Dongwoon.

"It looks like it's okay. Each couple will say their names now." Dongwoon said to the camera. "Starting with the oldest- Minhyuk and Chorong."

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Minhyuk and She's Chorong!" Minhyuk said. "And our couple name will be HyukRongie. It comes from the last character of out names." Chorong smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Seo Eunkwang." Eunkwnag smiled "And I'm Apink's Yoon Bomi." Bomi replied. " and our couple name is Seoyoon.it" The 2 bowed.

"Wow, that's creative." Sohyun commented.

"Annyeong Yorobun. I'm Changsub and she is Apink's Hyerim A.K.A as Eunji." Changsub said. "And our couple name will be Airporteu as we took Ji from Eunji and Chang from Changsub. Ji-Chang in chinese is actually airport." Eunji smiled.

'Wow. How are they rivals? When they can co-operate so well to thik of a name.' Sohyun thought.

Next was Naeun and Hyunsik, and thier couple name was 'Sikeunhyunna.' they said they thought of it as it had all of their characters,minusing the surnames.

Next was Yookyung and Peniel with the name 'Englishers'. They commented that they are the best when it comes to English.

"True true." Dongwoon said.

Next was Namjoo and Sungjae with 'Namjaeyah'. Sungjae said it has a nice feel.

Last but not the least was Hayoung and Ilhoon with "Hail" "It's hail in english and it's nice." Ilhoon commented while Hayoung smiled


How was it? Comment !! Please tell me which Atobrivalship you like please?!?!?!?!