Two.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

[Chapter 02.]

{Sunbaenims side}(Timeline continues from Chapter 01.)[Narrator POV's]

4MINUTE, BEAST, G.Na and Jihoon were sitting in another room- artist's lounge where all the artist (Strictly for Artists + Hong Appa) can relax .

"Unnies, we really really need to come up with a plan to get them to patch up." Jiyoon said.

"We need a real good plan that may even bring them together. Romantically." Junhyung said.

"Yes..." They all said.

G.Na was thinking really hard.

"Yorobun! Let's think of some variety shows! I think some are quite useful!" G.Na finally said.

"WE GOT MARRIED?!" All of them said in unison.

"The Romantic & Idol?" Jihyun who went for the season 1 said.

"Hello Baby?" Yoseob said.

"All the Kpop?" Gayoon said.

"YEAH!" G.Na said, standing up,"I think I've got a brillant plan!"

The other 12 idols strained forward to hear G.Na, who is briefly telling the contents of her plan softly.


"ARGH! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" Hayoung said, crossing her arms, tired of argue.

"I know you want more!" Ilhoon cheekily said.

Hayoung gave Ilhoon a smack on the head before turning to her unnies.

The other unnies and 'oppas' were in a big fight.

Hayoung quickly gave her watch a glance and her eyes almost popped out. She took a deep breath in.

"YAH UNNIES! BTOB MEMBERS. I SUPPOSE YOU GUYS HAVE A SCHEDULE AND YOU ARE RUNNING LATE." Hayoung shouted.

Thank God for the sound proof windows in the meeting room.

The Apink members and the BTOB members quickly glanced to their watches, phones and the wall clock.

"ARGH!"

"EOTTEOKHAE?"

"OMO!"

The Apink and BTOB members turn to each other before saying," THIS. IS. ALL. YOUR. FAULT!"

"Yah you guys and us are running late and you still wanna quarrel some more?" Ilhoon calmly said.

Apink took their stuff and headed for the back door while BTOB headed for the front door. All of them broke into a run to their vans.

: :

"Chorong ah. Why you and your members late?" Manager Oppa asked Chorong.

The Apink members did not answer.

"Another squabble with BTOB again?" Manager Oppa said.

Hayoung meekily nodded.

"Aish..." Manager Oppa shook his head and continued driving

: :

"Eunkwang ah. Why are you and your members late?" Manager Hyung asked Eunkwang.

"Let me guess, another argue with the Apink members?" Manager hyung said.

"Neh..." All of the other BTOB members said.

"Seriously why can't you guys get together?" Manager hyung asked.

BTOB did not bother to answer for they know that they would be shutted up


As both groups were on their way to their schedule, Chorong was staring out of the window; of course, thinking.

Minhyuk was doing the same thing.

And coincidentlly, they were thinking about the same thing.

[Chorong's POV]

As The car manager oppa was driving to our next schedule, I could not help but think of Minhyuk.

Okay not exactly thinking about him romantically or hatingly.

I suddenly remebered the time where I was suppose to appear in BTOB's Insane MV.

They told me I was the female lead. But they did not tell me who's the male lead...

It was only when I got to the MV filming location then I found out...

{Flashback By Chorong.}

"Guys," The MV Director said "Today and a few days on, we will be filming for BTOB's Insane MV. I told all of you there will be a female Lead and she is none other than Apink's Park Chorong."

I turned to the BTOB members and saw MInhyuk giving me a jaw-dropped squirrel face.

"Although each BTOB member will have a solo part, Minhyuk will be the main lead as he is the visua." The MV director said.

This time it was my turn for a jaw-drop.

(End of flashback)

I chuckled a little seeing his expression. Do I actually hate MInhyuk? Ah Molla.

: : Back to [Narrator's POV]

"Wah Unnie jjang!" Hyuna stood up.

"I kniow." G.Na cheekily said.

All of them laughed.

"I really hope this plan works?" Doojoon said.

"It will work Pabo. It's by my awesome girlfriend!" Hyunseung said, smacking Doojoon's head.

"Yah Hyunseung ah, don't smack my Doojoon's head! I don't him to get even stupid." Jihyun said. rubbing Doojoon's head.

Doojoon shot his girlfriend a 'what-did-you-just-say-girlfriend' Look.

All of them who saw fell into an enormous fit of laughter


Eunkwang and the other BTOB members were resting after practicing WOW.

Eunkwang was thinking if there was an actual realistic reason for him and Bomi to squabble about.

I actually can't think of any reason. Hah. But why does she like to quarrel with me? He thought.

Ah! I remembered! We had a bad first meeting! I accidently spilled my caramel frappe and Minhyuk's teaof her when I bumped into her! Every since that we started squabbling! So maybe that's i can't find a real reason to squabble. Eunkwang thought.

Minhyuk had his face infront of the-deep-in-thoughts Eunkwang.

"EUNKWANG AH!" Minhyuk shouted.

Eunkwang backed away and banged the wall.

"Yah MInhyuk. Why did you do thaat for?" Eunkwang asked, rubbing his head.

"You were.." Minhyu starting saying ," zoning out." and gave him a tiny wink.

Minhyuk knew actually that Eunkwang was thinking about something but knowing Sungjae's and Changsub hobby for being busybodies(sometimes) he decided to say something else.

"Ah..I was? Mianhaeyo." Eunkwang said and stood up.

"Yorobun let's continue practicing." Minhyuk said.


Hey guys! How was the first 2 chapters? I really hope you like it!