Thirteen.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

AN=I hope you like it! Please comment comment comment!

[Chapter 13.]

The 14 figures were eating heartily and soon later, the sunbaenims, 4minute and BEAST arrived. They greeted each other and resumed eating.

"looks like they are gettig along well." Gayoon whispered to Yoseob. "I suppose so. On camera." Yoseob whispered back. "It does seem fake but honestly, it feels quite real too." Gayoon reasoned. Yoseob thought for a moment before agreeing with his girl.

"And CUT." G.na said as she walked in the restaurant. "Hope you guys enjoy the company and food". Apink and BTOB nodded their heads delightedly as he food was extremely good.

"A piece of good news to share. The first episode was aired and we got good ratings!!" Hyunseung shared. "This calls for a celebration!!" Hyuna stood up from her seat and cheered. Soon the other 4minue and BEAST members rejoiced.

On the other hand, Apink and BTOB exchanged smiles. After the scrumptous dinner, they headed back to the chalet/houses.

[Flashback: Naeun's POV]

When Hyunsik and I were in the car to the doctors, I spoke to him. "Lim Hyunsik." I said firmly, trying my best to ignore the pain from the wounds that started to hurt after the numbness was gone.

"Yes?" He answered, eyes glued on the road, concentrating hard."I'm really sorry had to break up with you. I still love you. But please, don't avoid me. Please understand that I can't explain the reason why I had to break up with you. Can we be friends at least now? Not ex-lovers or rivals."

I said in all one breath. Hyunsik turned to me. "I understand. But when are you gonna tell me the reason?"

"At the end of the y- I mean vaccation." I thought. I decided to spare him the agony of waiting for the year to end since a new year had begun not long ago.

[End of Flashback, Narrator's POV]

True enough, within the 5 days, their relationship did improve and they were not squabbling anymore and to G.na, it was a big accomplishment. "Oh yeah guys, you guys will be flying off to Australia tomorrow!!" G.na said.

"WHAT?!?!?! TOMORROW?!?!?" They chorused in unison. But one thing never changed within the 5 days- Their perfect timing saying suprised words.

"Yeah pack up 4 days of clothes. The maids will help you with your laundry. You will be going Australia for 5 days." Jihoon said as he entered the living room. He had been editing the videos since the moment G.na yelled 'CUT'.

"And, I would advise you to sleep in 2 hours time. You would need energy and if I don't see you guys sleeping in 2 hours, I make you guys do y couple dances." G.na continued.

That statement really triggered them. They frantically dashed to their rooms and started taking their stuff.

"It always work for now." G.na laughed. True enough 2 hours later, G.na checked all the rooms and gave Hyunseung a thumbs up before lying beside him taking a nap.

[The next morning, 4 am]

14 familiar figures were sitting on the floor outside the bungalow with thier heads hanging.

With the "couple" rule, they had to sit beside their partner. G.na secretly had the cameras rolling. 14 of them were sleeping, waiting for the coach to arrive.

Eunkwang had his face in his hand, Bomi had her's in her lap, Minhyuk's head was on his rabbit pillow, Chorong's head kept leanig closer to Minhyuk's shoulder, Changsub and Eunji had the same pose-heads dangling down. Hyunsik's head was upright, Naeun's body slumped over her crossed legs, Yookyung was hugging her bag while Peniel had his face in both of his hands, Ilhoon and Hayoung were both leaning to the right while Namjoo and Sungjae had their heads hanging backwards.

Their sunbaenims tried super duper hard to control their laughter. The coach came soon and the driver uncle laughed as he saw the 14 figures.

The 14 dragged their feet up the bus. Suprisingly they sat in their couples. "Is it because they know what they are needed to do?" Jiyoon whispered to Gikwang. "Nah. Most probably subconsciously." Gikwang chuckled softly. "When you need sleep the most, anything can happen."

Soon they reached the airport and all of them checked in and sat in the plane. As not many were going out of the country, the plane wasn't packed. They continued sleeping.

They only wake up to get off the plane to find themselves in quite amusing positions.

Minhyuk's hand was on Chorong's head. Bomi's arm was on Eunkwang's face. Changsub's hand was on Eunji's thigh. Naeun's and Hyunsik's heads were together. Yookyung's leg was on Peniel. Sungjae was hugging Namjoo's slim arm. The only normal ones was Hayoung and Ilhoon.

Hyuna was laughing silently. They got off the plane to the chalet. When they were at the chalet, Hyuna and Junhyung walked to them. "Today is going be different. Instead of going with your partners, you can choose who you like and you have to tell your true feelings about your original partner." Hyuna said.

"Ilhoon ah, come let's go." Eunji said as she 'booked' her brother. All of them were caught off guard.

Eunji: I want to spend more time with my younger brother. And get to know his feelings.

Naeun and Yookyung then left wordlessly, Minhyuk and Eunkwang, Chorong and Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung, Hyunsik and Changsub, Peniel and Sungjae. They all headed out with 2 cameramen per pair.

"Ilhoon. I'm reporter Hyerim at your service. So tell me, what are your feelings about Hayoung." Eunji said in a reporter-like voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm MC Ilhoon and I think this lady should say what she thinks about Mr Lee Changsub." Ilhoon countered Eunji.

• • • • • What....

"Don't make it hard for noona." Eunji said.

"Noona should do it first so that she does not need to keep on worrying!" Ilhoon reasoned.

"Arasseo...Changsub oppa is comical." Eunji started. Eunji was quite soft that Ilhoon leaned forward to hear her. "And..?" Ilhoon prompted her to carry on.

"I don't know how to explain though." Eunji spoked louder.

Ilhoon: I could tell Hyerim Noona was struggling. She is normally not shy but she seems a little shy today. 

"How about you, Ilhoon?" Eunji asked.

"Noona, to tell the truth, Hayoung feels very familiar. She reminds me of someone I know when I was young..." Ilhoon's voice trailed off as he talked about Hayoung. "What are your feelings?" Eunji asked. "It's hard to explain but I know it's positive." Eunji smiled.

The Jung siblings headed for the park. Naeun and Yookyung headed for the shopping mall.

"Naeun ah...So tell me, how's is it like being paired with Hyunsik?" Yookyung almost wanted to again but Thank God she didn't.

"He's incredibly sweet and nice. I'm actually how well we clicked." Naeun said. That wasn't 100% the truth but hey, It's on television. The 2 girls headed for a youghurt stand and bought youghurt.

"How are you with Peniel, Yookyung?" Naeun asked, placing a spoonful of youghurt in . Yookyung placed her spoon in her youghurt and spoke "He's really nice and probably different from how he treats me the last time round."She said with slight hesistance.

Naeun nodded her head. Didn't Yookyung had a crush on Peniel?

"Do you have any more deeper feelings for him?" Naeun questioned further.

Yookyung gave a slight nod that was not obvious but Naeun saw it. "It's actually the same for me and Hyunsik as you." Yookyung widened her eyes a little.

"You mean it has been always the same?!" Yookyung asked.

???????????????????

Naeun returned the slight nod back.

[Gayoon and Yoseob side.]

"Woah." Yoseob said with his mouth hanging. The 7 pairs had said mostly about the same thing about their priginal partner. "Gayoonit, is this for real?"

"I can't believeit too..." Gayoon herself was also shocked by their responses. They had finished observing all of them and they are all having fun now.

"Gina noona/unnie!" Yoseob and Gayoon shouted as the 2 dashed out the room, calling for G.na to tell them their observation.

"Mmhm?" Gina said. "I think that they all actually love each other." Yoseob said. "He and I mean that they are showing deeper-than-friends feelings!" Gayoon said to her. G.na clapped her hands. She had been planning other things and because of their observation, it made her life so much easier.

"So unnie, are you gonna go to the next plan?" Gayoon asked. Gina nodded her head. Gayoon and Yoseob jumped up. Things are really gonna get more exciting.

Jiyoon and Kikwang made calls to the 14.

"Annyeonghaseyo Apink and BTOB!! We saw all your so-called confessions. And now you are to  head back to the chalet. There are more activities coming up!!" Jiyoon chirped.

"And you will be going back to you original pairings." Kikwang continued.

"Neh!" They all cried cheerfully which, like Gayoon and Yoseob, suprised them. Could this be the start of more couples?

"See you guys there!"