Five.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

[Chapter 05.]

AN=Hey guys, now I decided that I will have my AN first Okay?(; Oh Yeah, I hope this chapter will be good enough for you guys..and I promise that the upcoming ones would be better(hopefully) and I'm so happy cause APINK'S BACK WITH NONONO AND NO NEW MEMBER! OKay enough of the AN, let's get on with the story. Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment (:

{Timeline continues from Chpt 04.}[Narrator's POV]

"Tok-Tok." A sound came from the door.

"Come in." A voice permitted.

The door opened to reveal 13 figures standing behind it. They walked in the office.

"What is it?" Hong Appa asked.

G.Na  said in a serious tone," Hong-appa, actually...Apink and BTOB aren't in good terms."

Hong-appa's eyes widened "What do you mean by they aren't in good terms?"

"They quarrel, sqabble, argue upon seeing their rivals faces. This has been going on before Apink's debut.." Jihyun said.

Hong-appa remained silent.

"And we grew sick of it...and we will like to propose and idea to patch them up." Doojoon said.

"What's the plan?Hurry tell me! I'm listening." Hong-appa said with a little panic.

They took seats on the chairs (And the floor) before G.Na started telling ful detail of their plan.

After G.Na told him the whole plan, Hong-Appa clapped his hand,"This is a great plan." Hong-appa continued," Let me clear their schedule then I will tell you. You guys decided on a 3 weeks thing right?"

"Neh!" The 13 people nodded their heads.

"Hong Appa, we will take our leave first." Gayoon said.

Hong-Appa nodded their heads and 13 people got out of his office.

Hong-appa sighed.

Who knew that Apink and BTOB were such on bad terms?


Yookyung went to Cube's Cafe and bought Ice Lemon tea. She sat down, rubbing her temples; She sighed.

Not long after, was a pissed off Hayoung storming her way.

Hayoung place her stuff on the ground and slumped down in the other empty seat across.

"Unnie, why am I such on bad terms as Ilhoon?" Hayoung sighed.

Yookyung shrugged.

Hayoung took her purse and went to the counter to buy a drink.

Yookyung was thinking 'Why do we all have rivalry? why?'

Hayoung came back with Blueberry macaroons and vanilla milkshake.

"Unnie, Why were you talking to Peniel-ssi?" Hayoung asked, curious.

"How did you know?" Yookyung asked.

"When I was quarreling with Ilhoon, i saw you and Peniel through my peripheral vision." Hayoung reasoned.

"Oh, I accidently bumped into him but he refused to apologized and neither did I want to so we just stood there." Yookyung said.

"And Unnie, do you think that Eunkwang, Minhyuk Oppa and Chorong and Bomi unnies are acting weird?" Hayoung said.

Recalling during their chuseok shoot Yookyung gasped a little "Yeah! Bomi Unnie and Eunkwang-ssi did not quarrel even they had eye contact and MInhyuk-ssi and Chorong unnie were not quarreling at all!"

Hayoung nodded and resumed to her macaroons.


Bomi was dancing at Cube's dance studio.

She was trying her best to vent her frustrations out.

After dancing for quite a while, she gave up and started stretching. She sighed; she was still in a dilemma.

"Do I really hate that babo-head Eunkwang?" She said out loud.

little did she know that Minhyuk was outside.

He peeked into the studio and saw Bomi. He was suprised to see hear her answer. He leaned closer to the door of the studio but made sure he was not seen.

Bomi sighed "Was I too harsh on him?"

MInhyuk's eyes widened. Maybe Bomi and Eunkwang don't hate each other at all!

Minhyuk pivoted around and headed straight for his dorms. I have to ask Eunkwang about it.


{The next day}

"You guys can come back here!" Hong appa said.

within 2 minutes, they barged into the office.

"How is it Hong-appa?" Hyuna asked.

"I've checked their schedules and they can have 3 weeks off starting from tomorrow." Hong-appa happily said.

"WOAH DAEBAK!" The 13 cheered.

"kaja! We should go and tell them now!!" Sohyun said

"Wait, Hong appa can we stay with our partners for the night?" Jihyun asked a little awkwardly

Hong-appa eyed them,"You can but...Guys, I dont want themm pregnant though and Jihoon, you could bring Ailee along."

Jihoon was taken aback but nevertheless thank. The other 12 broke out laughing.

They headed out of the room and walked down the hallway discussing. "okay so here's the plan-me and hyunseung will go print out the mission cards and you guys will go tell BTOB and apink. But dont tell them who they are going with." G.na instructed.

"Neh!" the chirped and headed sperate ways.

 "Okay so Me, Doojoon, Sohyun, Dongwoon, Gayoon and Yoseob will go to Apink's dorm while the others go to BTOB's dorm." Jihyun said.

"Neh!"

They got into their respective cars and headed for their destination JIhyun said a silent prayer,hoping everything turns out well.