Ten{NEW}

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

{NEW CHAPTER FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED BEFORE 12TH AUGUST 2013} Red & Underlined words=Captions/Thoughts by PD or editor.Highlighted Cyan/ Bold=interview. (Just like variety shows. Enjoy this chapter!)

[Chapter 10.]

(Timeline from chpt 09, Filming site:Outskirts of Seoul, private bungalows)[Narrator's POV]
{Day 01: Start off~>Apink and BTOB's Secret Journal( Part 1/2}

"You guys are SO creative in thinking of this names, well done. We will move on to the next activity,it can and will affect what you will be doing for the rest of the day. Today, we have a special guest that will be joining us for the rest of the holiday, Ailee!" Sohyun started off.

Ailee walks in with Jihoon "Omo, I forgot Jihoon was coming ahaha." Sohyun said shyly.

How could you be so forgetful Day 01 MC Kkwon?

Then a tray was pushed out from the kitchen and a cap over it each dish.

"Oh no..." Chorong said. Smart thinking Rongcho!

Park Chorong:"Honestly, I felt very scared cause I've seen on variety shows and it always happen to be the very bad games. Not exactly bad but maybe tougher...Haha"

The tray stopped infront of Sohyun and Dongwoon. Sohyun and Dongwoon gave each other evil grins. "Hana, dul, set!" The cover was lifted up and on the plate was just innocent peppero chocolate sticks. Sohyun also counted "Hana, dul set" In her heart after she lifted the tray cover. Their reactions was just hilarious.

Minhyuk fell to the floor dramatically, Chorong messed her hair, Hayoung started banging herself on the wall, Hyunsik facepalmed himself, Naeun bit her lip, Ilhoon and Sungjae and stared at the pocky sticks, dazed, Bomi began laughing then whining, Eunkwang simply stood down and hid his face, Ailee and Jihoon was trying their best not to laugh.

You guys should become actors. Big time actors.

"First activity, peppero kiss! Who's first. If you don't volunteer, we will pick."Dongwoon said excitedly. Obviously, none of them volunteered.

"Sikeunhyunna. You guys are first." Naeun and Hyunsik nervously walked out. Sohyun gave a stick to them. After some little communications, it was decided that Hyunsil was to bite the stick. After Naeun positoned the stick properly,Hyunsik started biting the other end. When Hyunsik had eaten all the flavoured stick, Naeun looked into Hyunsik's eyes.

Just do it. It told her.

Hyunsik started eating off the non-flavoured part of the stick and soon, the 2 had their heads tilted.

"OMOMO IT'S SO CLOSE!" Sohyun shouted. The ATOB members were simply stunned.

As Hyunsik got closer, Hyunsik felt Naeun tremble a little. Suddenly, he zoomed in closer and bit the last of it and and stood back. Naeun bit thestick alittle before handing it to Sohyun and Dongwoon to measure.

"0.8 cm! Totally Daebak!" Sohyun said while Dongwoon wrote the score on the board. Naeun and Hyunsik exchanged smiles and high-five. But behind the smiles, they hide a sad expression. "Next up, Ha-il!"

"Ah waeyo..." Hayoung said as she and Ilhoon stepped forward. Like Hyunsik and Naeun, it was Ilhoon who was eating off the stick. Like Naeun, she trembled when there was only the last 5cm. Ilhoon eyes had stole a glance from hers.Ilhoon bit at least u 3 sm off while Hayoung bit a little off.

"2 cm. Good Job!" Sohyun said and Dongwoon recorded. Next, it was Eunkwang and Bomi. They remains of their pocky stick was only 0.5cm. "Whoa." Sohyun said as she measure. When Eunkwang turned to Bomi, he thought he saw a smile on her face.

Following Seoyoon.it, it was Englishers. Their pocky stick measurement was 1cm. *Speech bubble thought from Sohyun: Were they starcrossed lovers or something* After the Englishers was Jichang. Jichang's score was 1.5 cm. After Jichang was Namjaeyah witha score of 1.4cm. Last was Hyukrongie. Their teeth were touching each other but they lips did not touch. Their score was 0.3cm

"WOAH! DAEBAK..." Sohyun who sounded like she founded a new sicence discovery said. Ailee and Jihoon finished their stick without any remains. They were not suprised though." So the top 4 is....Sikeunhyunna, Seoyoon.it and Hyukrongie and Aihoon." Dongwoon said and took out 4 envelopes from his jacket and handed it to them. It was personalized per pairing. On the other hand Sohyun handed the other 4 another 4 envelope to each pair, "read this only when you get to your rooms." The 8 couples nodded and left.

-How did you feel doing the peppero kiss?-
Son Naeun:"AH, I was so nervous...I was wondering what will happen if we had finished the whole stick...It might end up into a controversy!"
-How did you feel doing the peppero kiss?-
Lim hyunsik:" Awkwardly weird. Naseun is pretty and all and kissing her would be every boy's dream. Wait, I said that? Omo I'm in deep trouble with Dongwoon hyung ahaha.

When all the couples reached their connected rooms, they ripped off the envelope to see it's contents.

Seoyoon.it: Mission #2- You guys will be going on a date at the park. You guys have to hold hands for a certain period of time.
Hyukrongie: Mission#2- You guys will be going to a night market later tonight. You guys have to hold hands for a certain period of time. In the mean time, you need to talk and get to know each other better.
Sikeunhyunna: Mission #2- You guys will be going to a beach. You guys have to hold hands for a certain period of time.
AiHoon: Watch over all of them.

"Haha...SO we are the spies...Cool!" Ailee muttered to JIhoon when they were at their rooms at the neighbouring bungalow. "Yes dear." Jihoon flashed a smile before pecking his girlfriend's head. No cameras were there as they need not be filmed.

Jichang, Englishers, Namjaeyah and Hail recieved the same mission
Mission #2: You guys will have a cooking competitions among the pairs. You must present you final dish by 6pm.

"Yah yah, what's this show? Cube's romantic and idol? Why are we going on dates?" Minhyuk said, facing the crew camera.

"Yah, pabo ah, this is Apink's and BTOB's Secret Journal. It can be anything dude." Chorong answered.

Yes Minhyuk. I think it's good that you have such a smart partner.


"Yorobun annyeonghaseyo, this is Seoyoon.it Camera! Me and Eunkwang are currently walking to our car...Yes they provided us car but I'm not the one driving, it's Eunkwang...Oppa driving, I can't drive yet, I'm currently taking lessons though- woah." Bomi said as she tripped over a rock.

"Got you, Bomi" Eunkwang managed to catch her in time to prevent her from falling. The crew camera got everything.

"Gomawo! Eunkwang oppa." Bomi said as she got in the car followed by Eunkwang. Bomi positioned the camera on the dashboard. "JJang! this is our mission!" Bomi said as she showed the camcorder the mission paper." The camera crew got in on the back seats.

"Eunkwang ah, can I trust your driving?" Bomi ask.

"You will see now." Eunkwang gave a slight smirk. It gave Bomi slight goosebumps. Who knew that he could look y?

"We're off on the road! That's all for now yorobun!" Bomi said as she finished filming.

The car was really silent. "Oppa, let's hear you sing." Bomi said. You guys are really good.

Eunkwang started singing Irrisistable Lips. Whoa~

Bomi was swaying side to side. Secretly since the time she and Eunkwang were trainees, she always had loved his voice. "wah that was awesome. Heard that you guys will be coming back on April right?" Eunkwang nodded.

Bomi turned to the camera and said "Melodys, look out for them!" "we only had recorded the first song!" Eunkwang said as he drove in to the park. "wooah!! We are here." Bomi looked out at the window. She was like a child.

when they got out of the car, Bomi started skipping excitedly "Yah Yoon Bomi, chakganman!" Eunkwang said as he tried to catch with the level 3 taekwondo girl.

Eunkwang: "I really wondered whether was I going out with a girl or the apink Yoon Bomi." He chuckled.


Naeun and Hyunsik had arrived at the beach. The 2 took off their shoes and started walking down the beach hand in hand

WOW, they are fast.

"Oppa, did you have any girlfriend before?" Naeun asked trying to entertain the camera unless they wanted to be edited out.

"Neh, I used to have one but she one day she suddenly broke up with me. Only if she knew how much I still love her." Hyunsik said. Naeun felt her heart really painful. "What about you?" Hyunsik asked

"I had one before my debut. I had to break up with him because I still love him too." Naeun said "Kaja oppa, let's go get a drink and sit down and talk more." Naeun said before Hyunsik could say anything. When they reached the cafe, Naeun said "I will be heading to the toilet for a while."

The moment when she knew the camera cannot film her, her tears automatically rolled down on her cheeks. She went inside a cubicle and cried silently to herself. She wiped off her tears and got out of the cubicle re-applying her make up so that she will look fresher. When she got back to Hyunsik, the drinks were already served.

"Thanks oppa, and how did you know that I enjoyed this?" Naeun said, Half suprised.

"I guessed." Hyunsik said with a grin Somethings never change Naeun.

Naeun and Hyunsik started chatting happily WOW...They are fast

[Hayoung and Ilhoon: Hailcam]

"Call me oppa" Ilhoon told Hayoung "Arasseo ilhoon...oppa" hayoung managed to stutter Ilhoon ruffled Hayoung's hair.

Hayoung pouted and flicked ilhoon's hand away. "Yah do that again and I won't be nice." Hayoung shot him dagger eyes

Wah so fierce maknae Hayoung!

"Arasseo Ha-ie. What are we going to cook?" Ilhoon asked.

"I'm want to make...hmm....kimchi stew!" Hayoung said " i love kimchi stew. My eomma used to make it for me when i started middle school." Hayoung remembered.

"My noona used to do that too!" Ilhoon smiled. Hayoung thought it was cute. "Whoa, Eunji unnie cooks?! She told me she couldn't..." Hayoung's jaw had dropped. Ilhoon shrugged his shoulders. "She did that because our parents were so in love with money that they left us to survive on our own."

Hayoung instantly felt sorry and sad. Who knew the Jung siblings had such a sad past? Hayoung sub-consciously reached out for his hand and gave a squeeze. Ilhoon smiled at Hayoung. "So kimchi stew as it is!"

The two hop out of the room to their managers. "Hyung, can we have some money? We need to buy groceries!"

"Ara ara dont over spend though!" "Neh!" Hayoung and Ilhoon cried

Hayoung: i felt sorry for both Eunji unnie and ilhoon oppa so i decided to be nicer to him. It wasnt so bad after all kekeke

The 2 head to the nearby market. "Hayoung ah, lets choose the vegetables!"

"Okay" hayoung smiled. G.na who was watchig all 7 couples were amazed. "Yah. Jang Hyuseung! Ppali!!" G.na called for Hyunseung. "Yes jagi?" Look at all of them!! I think my plan has work!"

"Don't get to excited G. It might only have been sucessful only cause of camera." Hyunseung reasoned. "YAH. CAN'T YOU GIVE ME SOME CREDIT?"

"Oh my, calm down jina, yes i have to admit that your plan was good." Hyunseung realised his mistake and tried calming her down. "That's better" G.na said before crossing her arms. "Dont be angry at me.." Hyungseung went forward to hug her. Jihyun and doojoon who were watching the scene laughed.

[Namjoo and Sungjae: Namjaeyahcam]

Namjoo and sungaje where sitting in sungjae's room. "So we will cook spicy rice cakes?" Namjoo confirmed.

"Yay! We are havig ttoki!"  ttoki?(rabbit). Sungjae get your vocabulary right!

Namjoo stared at Sungjae in awe. "What did i say??" Sungjae cocked his head to the side. "Oh...i meant ttokbuki!!" Sungjae laughed. "Yah lets not waste time! Kaja!" Sungjae pulled namjoo to his manager "hyung! Give me the money."

"Yah sungjae yah. Is that how you should say to your manager ?" Namjoo slapped his arm. We now understand why there is a 'yah' in your name..

"Sorry hyung, can we have some money?" Sungjae showed his rabbit eyes. "Why do all of you need to do this to me? Im gonna get broke soon." His manager sighed "Hayoung and Ilhoon, Yookyung and Peniel too..."

"Gomawo hyung/oppa!" Namjoo and Sungjae bowed and dashed out of the house.

[Yookyung and Peniel: Englisherscam]

"What are we cooking?" Yookyung asked him

"Can we have waffles?" Peniel said "isn't waffles for dinner wierd?" Yookyung asked."Oh right.." Peniel scratched his head.

"We can have kimchi fried rice!!" Yookyung said. The 2 were in a taxi to a supermarket. "Sure." Peniel offered a smile. "That's great." Yookyung said in clear english. "y english you got there yookyung." Peniel smirked. 'SLAP' Yookyung had whacked Peniel for is comment. "Sory sorry!" Peniel apologised in english.

Yookyung:It was outrageous! How could he say something like that on camera.CAMERA!! 

[Eunji and Changsub: Jichangcam.]

"What should we cook?" Eunji asked. "Kimchi stew?" Changsub offered

"Ani. I'd cooked that dish for Ilhoon for 4 years of his high sch life. I dont want to cook it now. " Eunji said with a chuckle

Changsub: i really forgot that eunji and ilhoon were siblings!

"Why did you cook it for him for 4 years?" Changsub asked "Mmph..our parents had abandoned us for money when i was 15 and hoonie was 14. " Eunji tried to keep the tone in her voice strong but failed slightly. Changsub patted her back "okay hush...let decide on what to cook.."

Eunji: he is probably the first person not to question me further...i felt touched.

"Bibimbap?" Eunji suggested. Changsub had raised his hand. Eunji gave a high five. "Lets go grab some money for unnie!" Eunji pulled his hand. After grabbing some money from Eunji's manager unnie, the 2 got into a car that was provided and Changsub got into the driver seat while Eunji got into the seat beside Changsub.

The car was quiet. "Oppa, lets sing Gayoon unnie and Yoseob oppa's cover of what i want to do if i had a lover."

"Arasseo" Changsub said and started singing Yoseob's part. Woah~ Beautiful voices together is just..DAEBAK!

 2 hours later(6pm kst)

"YAH! JICHANG, ENGLISHERS, NAMJAEYAH AND HAIL. DISHES IN NOW." Dongwoon hollered from he bottom floor. Seated beside him was Sohyun, jihoon and Ailee.

4 pairs brought their dishes out to the table the 4 was sitting. After tasting all four the 4 had a discussion. After the discussion, Jihoon asked "can you guys tell me the reason for your choice of dish?"

"We cooked this dish because it reminded me and Ilhoon how our guardian took care of us with Kimchu stew." Hayoung said.

"For us, it was because we love ttokbuki" sungjae said.

"we thought what would be nice for dinner" yookyung said

"We made this because it shows that items from different places can create colours and it also compliment each other despite differences.

 after more discussing, Sohyun said "Now, we will announce the winners!!"

"The 2 winners are Jichang and Hail!" AIlee announced and handed envelopes

COMMENTS ARE WELL LOVED!