Four.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

[Chapter 04.]

{Timeline from Chapter 03. After chuseok shoot.}

Voices filled Apink and BTOB's room as they were quarreling and rebutting.

Suprisingly, Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Bomi and Chorong, the best quarrellers were not quarreling.

Outside the door, was a peeking JIhoon and G.Na. They were seeing how bad was the quarrel.

MInhyuk was just zoning out, having a poker face on.

Eunkwang was just looking at the 10 people quarreling back and forth.

Chorong was wiping her lipstick of the lips.

Bomi was drinking water and staring at the 10 quarrelling just like Eunkwang.

As if on cue, both Bomi and Eunkwang stood up from their seats and said out loud.

"WILL YOU GUYS JUST GIVE IT A BREAK?!" Both Minhyuk and Chorong were suprised that Bomi and Eunkwang talked in perfect unison.

After speaking at the same time, Bomi and Eunkwang both turned and stared at each other.

Both Chorong and Minhyuk expected them to burst into a quarrel but after Bomi and Eunkwang stared at each other for 3 seconds, they headed back to their seats, not uttering a word.

G.Na and Jihoon were shocked- the 2 best quarrellers were not even started starting a squabble.

G.Na signalled Jihoon to walk away. The 2 walked back and G.Na whispered to Jihoon in a low voice

"I think we have to do for their love life." G.Na said.

Jihoon shot her a look.

When they got into their room, she started speaking "I think there actually isn't any hate between them. So let's make them fall in love."

"Good thinking noona...So what is it? Opposites attract?" Jihoon replied.

G.Na simply shrugged and headed to the changing room with her clothes to change out of her hanbok.


Few days had passed after the Chuseok shoot.

The 14 people all had different schedules and were running all about.

Hayoung had just finished her only schedule for the day and decided to go to the Artist's lounge to do her homework.

Hayoung was humming 'Hush' on her way.

When she was about to enter the room, she saw her 12 sunbaenims (Jihoon debuted in 2012. Apink-2011) and Jihoon walking out of the room.

"Annyeong!" Hayoung cheerfully chirped at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hayoung! See you around!" They all said.

Hayoung entered the room and sat down on one of the tables, took out her headphones, plugged them into her ipod and took out her homwork and started doing.

{30 minutes later}

Ilhoon was walking to the Artist's lounge and he was imitating Bang Yongguk's voice in Song JiEun's sng Going Crazy.

When her entered the room, he saw a figure but she had her head down, blocking her face.

Hayoung was so absorbed into her homework and the music playing that she did not notice anyone enter the room.

Ilhoon was playing his ipad and listening to music so loudly that he forgot totally about the figure.

It was only 10 minutes later when Hayoung had finished her homework and tried to stretch and found out Ilhoon was here as well.

"aish." came from Ilhoon as he lost a life in his game.

Hayoung was in total horror and her jaw dropped widely as Ilhoon's eyes widened.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" They both said, removing their headphones.

"WHY CAN'T I BE HERE?" They both said again in unison.

Coincidently, Yookyung was walking past the room when she heard the 2 of them.

Yookyung went closer ot the door to hear a little more. She instantly heard Hayoung and Ilhoon's voice instantly.

After a minute of 'eavesdroppping' she gave up and was about to walk off until she bumped into someone.

"Oof." Yookyung said and look at the figure.

"Sorr-" The guys answered in English as he looked up to Yookyung but stopped when he realised it was Yookyung.

Yookyung had an annoyed face,"Yah is this how you apologise someone when you bump into them?" Yookyung said in clear english.

"It's you who did not see where you going." Peniel, who was the figure answered back.

"Why-!" Yookyung was about to say some more until Hayoung came out of the room, shouting some words at Ilhoon.

Yookyung stopped quarrelling and walked away. Hayoung was still talking back to Ilhoon.

Unknown to the 4, The 13 sunbaenims were spying on them.

"Okay that's enough Jihoon." G.Na said as she signal them to CEO Hong's room.