Chapter 41

You're The Only One

Seohyun accelerate her steps. As fast as her heartbeat. She pushed the glass door at Peaceful Garden. Her eyes wild looked at visitors there. Find a person that she knew. Luhan! Thus, with a smile etched on her lips, she approached the table where Luhan sits. She looked at her watch on her wrist. Exactly 5.00 pm.

Luhan stood quickly as soon as he see Seohyun who moves towards him. Satisfied smile that he showee looks more attractive.

"Annyeong Hyun.. very punctual!" Luhan praised. "I thought you were not coming."

Seohyun just smiled. Luhan invited Seohyun to sit, signalling with hand gestures.

"Of course I'll come, oppa. I already promise, isn't it? After all, you said that there are important things that you want to talk about, oppa. What is it?" she asks softly.

Seohyun smiked again even though in her heart pounding faster and faster. Various questions were playing in her mind. What is the important thing that he want to talk about? Is it about them? What else needs to be said?

Luhan smiled. He could feel the anxiety in the tone of Seohyun's voice. He already knows her for too long. Thus, she learned enough to detect any changes in her emotions.

"We order our drinks first okay," he said. Luhan beckon a waiter to their table.

"What do you want to drink?" Luhan asked. He looked at Seohyun who seemed uncomfortable. Restless.

"Goguma latte." she replied.

"Eat?"

Seohyun shook her head.

Luhan turned his attention to the male waiter who stood beside him. "If its like that, goguma latte and iced americano, please."

The waiter nodded and thanked before passing.

"What's so important, oppa?" Seohyun asked.

Luhan cleared his throat. "Emm... I actually want to talk about us," he said slowly.

"I know, oppa." Seohyun stared right into Luhan's eyes. That's the only one qustion that Luhan want to asks. She don't really like to talk about the subject of 'us'. For her 'us' are not mean anything anymore, but just friends.

Seohyun took a deep breath. "Oppa, it is not that I did not want to accept you, but now I already become someone's wife. I will not leave Jongin oppa just because I want to be with you." She don't know how many already she repeated the same words. Then she continued, "I have been learning the fact that we already separate." Then she continued again.

"If I am destined to part with Jongin oppa, I will not be back at you, oppa. You should find another girl who is much better and more perfect than me."

Luhan palmed his face. His tounge felt numb to speak. He was actually suprised by Seohyun words.

"Hyun-ah... that's not what I mean..." His words stopped when their drink served by the waiter. Luhan slurp a little iced americano to quench his thirst.

"You already misunderstands what I mean about us." Luhan laughed. At the same time he felt a bit hurt when he remember what Seohyun said just now. About she still will not back to him even if she will be part with Kai. Then he continued what he said, "I understands your stance will not change, Hyun. I already know you for too long. Okay, I already can accept that actually we don't have any fate to live together but our fate as a friend are still ther, right? That's what I want to talk about actually. I want us to still be friends until forever, can we?"

Seohyun shocked. Her eyes observe Luhan's face who looked relax. Is what Luhan say is serious? Isyy.... Seohyun feel ashamed. Earlier how passionate and eager she explains their situations.

"Ooh..."Seohyun bowed her head. "I ... relieved to hear your words, oppa. Bianhe... I misunderstand you."

Luhan smiled. He looked at Seohyun's face that change to bright red. She must be really embarassed. Kekeke. But he did not blame Seohyun who think negative about him. It is him right, all this time the one who forced Seohyun to leave Kai? Why must Seohyun waste her life with the useless man? But that was oast.

Now, Kai himself admitted that he loves Seohyun and will look after her till forver of his life. He believes it. Kai is so far known as people who always keep his promises. If Kai betrayed his promise, he knew what his fate. From Luhan's observation, he himself felt that Seohyun also loves Kai, even from her lips often remarks that deny her true feelings. Luhan know. He is not a child who still cannot read what is actually hidden in the heart.

"I do not blame you, Hyun. Before this, I always disturb your feelings. Bianhe!"

Seohyun speechless. She does not know why her heart felt sad. Her heart touched listen to Luhan's words.

"Did Jongin know that you came to see me?" Luhan deliberately want to asks.

Seohyun nodded. Then shook her head. She was not sure.

"I could not talk to him, oppa. So, I just left a message to his secretary."

Luhan nodded. He opened his mouth again. There's one more thing he wanted to say.

"Hmm... I will go to Jeju next week, Hyun. I have to manage Paradise Holdings's project in there."

"Oohh!" Seohyun showed her suprised expression. "Are you going to live there for a long time there, oppa?"

"Emm... this exchanged is just for temporary. When everything is settled, I will be back here." he explained one by one. "Maybe two or three years there. Depending on situations. So, you sent me late to airport, Hyun?"

"I will, oppa... I'll take Jongin oppa come with me too, to sent you to the airport."

Seohyun certainly think that Kai would not object. Is not that deparure of his employee will not be sent, right? Perhaps, many more of Paradise Holdings's staff will also accompany to sent Luhan to the airport.

"So, fighting oppa! Don't forget me here, arasso. This time you're the one who will sent the news first, oppa. Tell me your state of residence there, okay? With that we will keep in touch." There is a ray of hope in his eyes that radiated.

Luhan smiled. "Deal! I also hope that you will find happiness that you've been looking, Hyun."

Seohyun bitterly smiled, she is still in doubt about her future.

"I have a request, Hyun-ah..."

"What is it, oppa?"

"Jongin. Please give him a second chance, will you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! How about this chapter. Hope you all like this chapte.. So, will Seohyun give a second chance to Kai? The answer will be on next chapter.. Stay tuned..

 

Pleaseeeeee COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE if you want... and UPVOTE is optional...

Thank you...

-perhapsMe-