Chapter 39

You're The Only One

Seohyun life at two-storey bungalow become more cheerful. Adorned her face without any make up also looks radiant. She was happy with Kai's treatjent that treats her sweetly, it's become more romantic day by day. No more tears. Outwardly, Kai may be astrict and somewhat hot-tempered, but he is also a man who is romantic and caring. But the problem is, Seohyun still not sure about Kai sincerity towards her. Seohyun still not sure to accept Kai or not. As such, they still lead the same life as before. Still exist bounds between them.

Every morning, Seohyun will carry out her usual routine, waking Kai up, prepare breakfast and then clean the house after Kai go to the office. Every day, exactly at 11.00 am , her phone will ring. Seohyun really sure that call must be from Kai. Seohyun felt that Kai missed her every second. Her heart was glad to hear Kai's voice even just five minutes.

Kring! Kring! Kring! Seohyun snapped. Instantly, trace of smile formed on her lips. She hastily ran, reached for her phone. 

"Yoboseyo, angel." Kai voice sounded romantic.

Seohyun sheepishly smiled. And yes, angel, that's what Kai call her now. 

"Yoboseyo, oppa." Seohyun replied. 

"What are you doing, angel? Did you already cook? Jeongmal baegopa( I'm really hungry). " he whined.

"Deh, oppa. I'm already cook. Now, I'm just wait for you to come back, oppa." she said.

"Then, what are you doing before I call you? Did you daydreaming?" Kai guessed. His smile become more wide.

"Maybe." Seohyun replied indifferently.

"Aah, you must be daydreaming about me, right?" Kai chuckled as he said that. he just want to teased Seohyun.

Seohyun become silent. Hiw did he know?!

"Silent means true..." Kai said as he laughed.

Seohyun face turns red. She's shy. If Kai is in front of her right now, she did not know where she wanted to hide her face. She quckly changed the topic.

"Did you come back or not this lunch, oppa? Early or nit? Do you not have any meeting?"

"Of course I'll be back, angel." Kai voice sounded gentle but firm. "Although I may be come back late, I'll still be back. Because I miss to see you, angel."

"Hisy..." Seohyun said. Her heart become nervous. Her smike widened. She know, Kai just want to play her feelings.

"Oppa, I wnat to clean your room now. I'm not willing to see how messed is your room! Annyeong!"

"Wait, I...."

She turn of the call quickly.

Conversation is ended.

Seohyun shook her head. Craxy! Kai must be crazy. Her head felt dizzy because treat Kai's behaviour that become more romantic and spoiled day by day. Seohyun smiled to herself. Indeed, she felt that she was at the peak of happiness.


Kai is the only one who laughing loudly. What is so funny, Seohyun do not know. Right niw, they are in front of the television. Watch 'Runaway Bride' movie starring by Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.

Seohyun mind is not focused on the television screen. She was in her own world. Fantasy world. Think about the happiness that she achieved , could it be last till forever? Is Kai love her with all of his heart? Is he? She snapped from her thought as Kai complaint sounded so clear in her ears.

"Aigoo, when they will get married?" Kai whined. "Always running 24  hours. What is there to scared about! Just married, though." He glanced towards Seohyun who looked at him with dumbfounded look.

"The time we got married, are you nervous, angel?" Kai asked. He deliberately open space to speak. He frankly wrapped his hand to Seohyun's shoulder.

"Fortunately, you do not run away like her." Kai said as he pointing his finger to the actress of the movie. "If you do so, I would regret it for the rest of my life."

"Waeyo?" Seohyun asked. "Isn't it that my presence actually ruin your relationship with Hyuna, oppa?"

Seohyun smile cynically as she gaze at Kai that seems dumbfounded. Ah, man! Just know how to play with words. They cannot be trusted at all.

"Do you still can't accept me? Hmm.... what, do you still think that I still have not changed?" Kai asked. His eyes were no longer focused on the television. Instead he turned, looked at Seohyun's face completely.

Seohyun shrugged. Kai words did not make her sympathy with him. She though, 'did he think I'll easily forget about that? He make me like I was his slave! Shouted at me. He thinks I'm not have any feelings. What, did I'm the only one who only have to take care of his pride , his image. What about my pride?', she said in her heart.

Then she said, "I also have a feeling, oppa. I know how to feels sad... I know what to feels when I was insulted by someone," she answered slowly. Although soft but slightly shaking. Perhaps contain tears in her heart.

Kai face grim. He knows he is at fault. He knows he has a lot hurt Seohyun who is always loyal to him.

"I know I already have done a lot of mistake to you." He lowered his voice, while his lips come closer to Seohyun's ear and he said, "I'm sorry, angel." he whispered.

Seohyun eyes widen when hear an unprecedented words slid out from Kai's mouth. She was speechless for a moment. Sorry? Her ears could not believe what he had just uttered. Kai wants apology from her. If there were a tape recorder, she wanted to record what Is Kai said just now. After that, she want to played the tape repeatedly until she satisfued.

Kai waiting for an answer from Seohyun's mouth and nothing comes out but only heard her breath.

"So?" Kai asked with hope. "Please do not do this to me, angel. Tell me that you...."

"Huargghh....!" Seohyun yawned. Deliberately she let Kai are in the puzzle. Let Kai feel what ever she felt in the past.

Kai dissapointed. To some extent he felt exasperated by Seohyun's behaviour seems to want play pull and push with him. Seohyun who stretched her body to the left and to the right.

"Sleepy?" Kaimasked.

Seohyun nodded. She stood up from the couch.

"Arasso, let's sleep!" Kai said. "Where do you want to sleep, angel? My room or your room?" Kai asked.

Bwoh? Seohyun shocked. What's wrong with Kai now?

"I sleep in my room. Oppa, you have your own room, right? So, sleep in your room." she said quickly. Quickly, she walket to the stairs to go upstairs.

Kai dissapointed. "Angel, we are husband and wife. That's not wrong right if....." Kai words stopped. He showed his pitiful face to make Seohyun feel pity on him.

"That's not wrong, oppa. But, I just do not want us to be too close."

Seohyun justbwalked pass, leaving Kai that is dissapointed with her answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! How about this chapter? Did you all like it? Hope you all enjoy this chapter.. hehe

A/n : Please comment, subscribe and upvote.. thank you...

thanks to all my 102 subcribers for subscribe my story.. and all the commenters.. thanks!

 

 

 

 

-SPARROWS-