Chapt. 4

Love : It's Hard To Choose.

 

Sehun curled his fingers into fist and sighed heavily. It had been 2 weeks he didn't meet Luhan and that's breaking his heart.

He missed his "hyung" so much. 

"Hyung...i miss you.." he whispered softly while leaning his body on the wall, facing the balcony.

The sound of the birds chirping happily and the wind blew making him felt that he's really pathetic.

All of sudden, an arm was firmly wrapped around his waist. He carved a force smile on his face.

"Baby..."

Baekhyun's mellow voice spiked into his ears.

"You're so early today..aren't you busy with works?" Without hesitation, Sehun asked. It's rare to see Baekhyun at this time and apparently, Sehun himself wasn't used to it.

He usually comes back at night. When Sehun is about to sleep.

"Not today..and not tomorrow and the day after that. I wanted to put you as my priority and gonna leave all the works behind.
From now on, i promise you, i'll be home around 4.00pm, every single day."

"Baekkie..." Sehun sighed. He seemed to sigh a lot today and he's not gonna stop it.

"We've talk about making promises right? You don't have to promise anything with me because in the end you would ALWAYS break it.."

Sehun said frankly and removed Baekhyun's hands.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip hard while staring at his boyfriend with a hurtful expression.

"Is it wrong if i wanted to at least do something about myself who'd been busy and never been there for you?"

Baekhyun snapped. He was truly hurt with Sehun. And he didn't expect to arguing with the younger but it just happened.

All his plans for tonight were ruined.
He thought  that tonight he will be able to spend time with his beloved boyfriend with a dinner, beach-strolling and maybe a love making?

But.. ..

He let out a long sigh of despair and made his way to their shared-room.

Sehun could just stared him from the back. He knew he'd been harsh towards Baekhyun but he was only stating a fact.
And maybe because of his ed up mood, he ended being that way. 

"Baekkie..i'm sorry.." he was mouthing apologetically and softly. Again, he ed his mood even more.

He sighed for the nth times.

 

**

After taking bath Baekhyun decided to lock himself in his working room, not wanting to talk to Sehun yet. Even though he's actually missing his baby so much, he couldn't just forget the incident happened this evening. 

"... in the end you would ALWAYS break it.."

Those words stucked in his mind for hours. He still could hear that words clearly along with Sehun stern voice. He could feel that other than feeling frustrated, Sehun was feeling disgusted towards him. 

He once again hate himself for being imperfect to his own boyfriend. His heart told him to go out from the room and attack his boyfriend, giving him a kiss, lot of kisses and apologize as always but his mind told him to stay in that room and wait till Sehun talk to him first.

He face-palmed and messes his hair, thinking where should he sleep tonight since he was about to ignore Sehun.
He peeked from his working room, making sure Sehun wasn't around and tip-toed to guest room. He prepared that room for his parents if they show up all of sudden. But since they weren't coming quite a while, he thought of to use the room for few days.

He opened the door and looked around. Everything seemed to be cleaned and he noticed that the bedsheet was changed. He smiled and continued observing  and found that all the furnitures were  free from dust. Sehun must've cleaned all of the room in his house since he's really particular in clealiness. And allergic to dust.

Baekhyun sat on the bed and looked down, smiling. 

He still remember that time when took care of Sehun who'd fell sick after taking exam. He off-ed for 3 days just to make sure his boyfriend was well-cared.
Sehun was so spoilt that he thought he was taking care a 10 years old boy instead of 20 years old guy.
He laughed silently and shook his head. He loved Sehun truly much and never once he thought of making the latter feeling hurt. But he just did...
 

It's not easy to be the only pillar to a relationship.

He often feel insecured over their relationship but since he's the 'man', he needs to act like he's strong. Eventhough actually, he wasn't that strong.
 

He was scared of Luhan. If possible he just wanted to cut off Sehun's friendship with that guy but he didn't have heart to do so.
Not that he didn't trust Sehun when the latter convinced him that Luhan is just a hyung but he could feel Luhan wanted to take Sehun away from him.

He wasn't ready to lose Sehun and he will never be.

"What's mine, remain mine.." He told Luhan that last week, when he met Luhan in the bookstore.

He couldn't even thought that Luhan would being an and being sarcastic towards him. He didn't even notice that shortie at that time.
Luhan just came and grabbed his collar, telling he shouldn't mess up with Sehun. 

Luhan said he was trying to forbid Sehun from meeting him. And that was absolutely wrong. He never thought of that.
He never control Sehun's life and Sehun was allowed to meet anyone.

He clicked his tongue. If only Luhan wasn't Sehun's hyung, he would've charged and sued him.

He sighed and went out from the room. As he turned to closed the door, Sehun hugged him from the back.
He gasped and closed his eyes tightly, inhaling Sehun's scent.
He missed him so much.

"Trying to ignore me?" Sehun pouted over his shoulder and hugged even tighter.

He kept silent, trying to sending signal to Sehun that he still feeling hurt and frustrated.

"Baby..." Sehun whined.

He didn't know why but everytime Sehun being this way towards him, he would get melt and feeling guilty of ignoring him.

"I'm not..i thought you need time to be alone.." he replied, coldly and turned around.

"I need you.." Sehun whispered softly, sending vibration to him.

DAMMIT. Stop being y, Sehun.

He bit his lower lips,not knowing what to do. He decided just to keep silent.
He used to give up of sulking with Sehun but not this time. He needed attention too.

"I'm sleepy.." Sehun tugged Baekhyun's shirt and rubbed his eyes, cutely.

Baekhyun can just curse in his mind for Sehun's attitude.

"Just go to sleep then..i still have few works to be done."

"I wanna sleep with you.." clingy Sehun acted out again, wearing his innocent cute face that no one could ever handle it.

Baekhyun gave up. He hugged Sehun tightly and gave few sloppy kisses around the younger's neck (since that's the only place he could reach..LOL xD).

"I'm sorry.." Sehun mumbled and hugged him back, slowly dragging him to their shared room and closed the door.

Baekhyun just smiled and placed himself on the bed with Sehun in his arms.

It was good to get Sehun's attention sometimes. And it's really good to have Sehun in his arms every ing night.

He really loves this guy and yet, he didn't even know the strong reason of loving this guy so much. He just hoped Sehun wont let him down and remain to be his forever.

Sehun smiled apogetically to him and leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend.

How does Luhan's lips tasted?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...