Chapt. 2

Love : It's Hard To Choose.
 
Luhan stormed into Sehun's bed and sat at the edge of the bed while forming a pout.
 
"Xiao Lu..whats wrong with that face?" Sehun chuckled at the fact how childish is Luhan while packing his clothes.
 
"Are you sure you gonna move in with that not yummy Bacon?
What if he hurts you? He always hurt you, Hunnie.."
 
Luhan sighed. He never like Baekhyun because Baekhyun always hurt Sehun.
Sehun cried over him few times. No..countless time.
And Luhan never pleased to see Sehun sad. He just dont like it whenever someone makes his dongsaeng cries.
 
"Maybe living together with him will make things better and he would appreciate me. And not that he hurts me on purpose,hyung."
 
"But still..."
 
"If he does hurt me after this, i still can come to you crying, right?"
Sehun asked.
 
"Of course..oppa will be by your side anytime.." Luhan smiled.
 
He loved addressing himself as oppa to Sehun and he loved when Sehun called him oppa.
He found that it is the cutest thing. But only when Sehun does it.
 
"Hyung.." Sehun sat beside him and reached for his hand.
 
"Whats wrong, babyhun?"
 
Sehun slide his fingers in Luhan's palm,giving him a key.
 
"This is the key of this house..
Whenever you miss me or whenever you fight with Kris and need time alone - or even if Kris shooing you from his house, just come here."
 
Luhan's eyes were filled with tears. He didn't expect this. Yet, he couldn't utter even a word.
 
"I'm worried if something happen to you when im not here..
i mean, Gyeonggi and Gangnam isn't that far but we wont able to meet everyday like we used to..
so if anything happen to you, i would feel guilty for not being here to help.."
 
Luhan pulled Sehun into a hug.
 
"Hunnie....." he whispered softly and tighten the hug.
 
Sehun can just smile and gently his back. 
 
"There there..dont cry,oppa.."
 
Luhan chuckled.
 
"I cant imagine my life without you. I never go a day without talking to you."
 
"Hyung..what's the use of this then?"
Sehun grabbed his phone and showed it to Luhan.
 
"We can call,text or even video call.."
 
"It's not the same.." Luhan sighed.
 
"Then..i'll make sure to meet you every week."
 
"Promise..?"
 
"Yes,oppa..Hunnie promised..but you have to treat me bubble tea everytime we meet.."
 
"That's not a problem to me.." Luhan smiled brightly.
 
 
**
 
 
He plopped on the couch as soon as he arrived home.
 
He was feeling empty knowing that Sehun gonna move. Not that far away but he wont be used to it.
He meets Sehun everyday, talks to each other, share their problems.
And the most important thing, he scared Sehun might get hurt again and again because of Baekhyun.
Not that he didn't trust that guy, but Sehun cried the most for him  and it happened like every week.
 
"Jerk.." He said slowly. Unfortunately it was loud enough for Kris to hear it.
 
"Who?" Kris asked dumbfounded and fixed the towel around his waist.
 
"K-kris? You're home?"
 
"Yeah, i took half day today so we can spend time together.." Kris smiled.
 
He might be cold to everyone but he gone soft with his lover.
 
Luhan smiled. He loves Kris but Kris isn't like Sehun. Sehun cared about him more than Kris.
 
"So who's the jerk?" Kris asked and sat down in front of him.
 
"Just a sales girl at the mall..she kept forcing me to buy the shirt..i mean,it was expensive, okay.."
 
Luhan lied. Kris didn't like when he talked about someone else so he gave an excuse. He didn't really lie anyway.
It was true there's a sales girl kept forcing him to buy some shirt at the mall before.
 
"Do you want that shirt?"
 
Luhan shook head. 
 
"I was just looking."
 
Kris smiled and ruffled his head.
 
"I'll go take a bath first then lets go out.."
 
Luhan nodded. He just followed Kris's words even he was tired. He just dont wanna fight.
 
 
**
 
"Ready to leave now?" Baekhyun asked Sehun and back-hugged him.
 
"It's hard to leave..i love this place.." Sehun sighed.
 
"And i believe you'll love my place as well.."
 
Sehun snorted and took out his phone.
 
"Who are you texting?"
 
"Luhan-hyung.."
 
Baekhyun glared and quickly went to the door. 
 
"I'll wait in the car.."
 
As much as Luhan hated Baekhyun, Baekhyun hated him more.
 
Sehun always talk about Luhan to him like Luhan is the perfect guy in the world.
He also hate the fact that Luhan is better than him in taking care of Sehun.
Luhan always has time to spend with Sehun, making them getting closer day by day.
 
 
Luhan, Luhan Luhan Luhan Luhan Luhan and Luhan...
 
 
 
"Sehun, please stop it." Baekhyun sighed and drove faster.
 
"S-sorry.." Sehun looked down, fiddling his fingers.
He knew he gone over and he looked like obsessed with Luhan.
 
"Don't mention his name in front of me, Sehun..i dont  know why my heart is burning whenever i hear his name from your mouth.
Im YOUR boyfriend and you shouldn't talk about another guy in front of me."
 
"I-i know..i'm sorry, Baekkie.." Sehun stuttered.
 
Baekhyun sighed. Sometimes he just hate himself for being imperfect to Sehun.
Sehun never get excited toward him. Maybe, even when they're making love, Sehun would Luhan's name.
 
He shook his head. That won't happen.
 
He glanced Sehun who was spacing out and grabbed his hand.
 
"I'm sorry, baby.."
 
"......"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC~