Chapt.3

Love : It's Hard To Choose.
Sehun flinched and quickly opened his eyes as something in his dream woke him up.
He turned to his left and there was lying a shirtless Baekhyun, sleeping soundly.
 
He yawned sleepily and couldn't help but to touch Baekhyun's flawless face.
 
"Baby..good morning.." he whispered softly to Baekhyun and as usual, no respon from the sleeping beauty.
 
It was so hard to wake Baekhyun up.
Sehun rubbed his eyes and scratched his head while sat up,leaning his back at the bed post.
 
He still remember his first vacation with Baekhyun in Jeju Island.
Everything went smooth. 
Till the moment he had to wake Baekhyun up.
 
Crap. He wasted 2 hours before Baekhyun really woke up,smiling innocently to his boyfriend.
 
Sehun frowned while remembering it and slided himself back in the blanket,facing the wall instead of his lover.
He shrugged it off and he was spacing out - more to thinking something deeply.
 
The reason why he decided to move in with Baekhyun was because he wanted to distance himself from Luhan.
He wanted to pay attention just to Baekhyun but he knew he couldn't.
 
Because Luhan is part of his life too.
 
Because Luhan appeared in his life earlier than Baekhyun.
 
Because Luhan had something that Baekhyun don't have.
 
Luhan...is perfect for him.
 
He didn't know why but whenever he feel sad or down, he would brag everything to Luhan and Luhan never fail to make him smile.
 
Luhan's cute attitude enough to make him calm. And of course a free bubble tea too.
 
Why? Why didn't Baekhyun be just like Luhan?
 
He sighed and hugged the pillow tighter.
 
Its not that Baekhyun is a worst boyfriend.
But Sehun is just too childish, clingy, grumpy and spoilt. And having mood swings everyday, worst than a pregnant woman.
 
Sehun knew he got a lot of flaws.
 
Sehun knew Baekhyun is giving him the best treatment.
 
But that wasn't enough.
 
Baekhyun is never there when he really needs him.
He's busy with works.
 
Not that Sehun didn't allow him to go work but, please. Have a common sense.
He just wanted Baekhyun to send him good morning wishes and a text on lunch time.
He would always wait Baekhyun to get free so they can meet up or even texting nonstop.
 
And when Baekhyun isn't there, Luhan will take his place.
 
Luhan is working. But his job as an author make him get more time to spend with Sehun.
 
Sehun is still studying. Which making him a spoilt brat.
He has to finish another year of college and then he will graduate.
 
Even so, Baekhyun didn't let him to go working.
 
What's the point? Baekhyun asked him back.
 
Baekhyun ensured that he will marry Sehun and he just wanted Sehun to stay at home and be a beautiful house-wife     house-husband.
 
Sehun just need two things from Baekhyun.
 
                           1. Let him go working.
 
    Or ..
 
                           2. Give him the ing attention because he would be bored staying at home. 
 
 
Sehun needed something to distract his feelings of longing for Baekhyun.
 
See? Sehun loves Baekhyun. 
 
Luhan...he was just a character added into the story to destroy their relationship.
 
Sehun can distract his thought of wanting to have Baekhyun by his side by having Luhan by his side.
 
Which making him develops feeling more toward Luhan as they spend time together. 
 
Is it Sehun's fault? or Is it Baekhyun's?
 
 
Another thing was Baekhyun always broke his promises.
 
All the works in office making him forget about all his promises to Sehun. 
 
Unlike Luhan.
 
When Luhan is busy, he would call Sehun and tell him to extent their date.
But Baekhyun...
 
Whenever Sehun asks him, he would say he's not busy but ended up letting Sehun waited at the mall or restaurant or even home for hours.
 
No text. No call. No warning. At all.
 
Sehun is kind of quiet guy. He loves to express his feelings by writing. 
He writes a lot to Baekhyun. Love letter, texts, short notes.
But Baekhyun never appreciate all the so called romance love letters given by him.
 
He didn't even thank him. 
And usually, Sehun would just shrug everything off.
 
He's a busy man. Sehun thought.
 
And whenever he told Luhan about this Luhan would snort.
Jerk. Luhan said.
 
And whenever they fought, Sehun would feel lost.
He was scared yet he wanted to burst everything out.
Though most of the fights caused by him. 
 
Even so, Baekhyun would comfort him and settle the problem.
Settle? Sehun didn't think so.
But he couldn't deny that he loves the way Baekhyun comforting him.
 
Because BOYFRIEND and CRUSH is something different.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC.