Noona Dating.

Fated To Love HunHan

Present Days 2013

 

It's hasn’t been long since they enter High School and their sisters seem different, she seem more shy now and doesn’t really interact with her brothers as much. The two brothers didn’t have a clue why their sister was acting like that, they didn’t know that she had a crush on one of the student in their school and he too have a crush on her but they're to shy to tell each other so they kept it secret. In school Joohyun ask her classmate to call me Seohyun instead of Joohyun. Seohyun was sitting in class by her desk when one of her friend walk up to her, she pulled her outside the class room when she saw the boy.

 

"Yongguk."

He smile at her."Hi."

"Yah, why are you to acting like that..its so weird." Yuri said to them.

"Act like what?" Joohyun ask.

Just then Himchan join their small circle."What's going on?" he ask.

"These two are acting shy with each other." Yuri just blurt it out.

"Just date."

They all turn around and saw Yoona with her boyfriend walking towards them."Yoona." Seohyun said getting embarrasses.

She smile when they reach the group."Fine, I'll ask." Turn to look at Yongguk."Do you take our Seohyun to be your girlfriend?"

"Yah."

"Hey, you're not stepping up so let Yoona do it for you." she said to Joohyun.

"I..um."

"Hyung don’t be such a scaredy cat."

Take a deep breath."Seohyun would you be my girlfriend."

She smile."Yes..i would love to."

"Yay."

"Finally."

"About time."

 

They were all cheering when Yongguk held her hand, she got shy but was blushing mad. When the bell ring everyone rush to their class before their teachers comes. Joohyun watch as Yongguk ran to his class, when he turn around to smile at her before turning the corner, she smile back and enter her class. Seohyun was so happy that when she saw her brothers she ran up to them and hug them, they didn’t understand why she was acting like this all the suddenly but didn’t ask her. They went home together. That night Luhan was in his room reading when Sehun knock on his door.

 

Knock."Hyung it's me."

"Come in." he shouted from his room."What is it." look away from his book to stare at the young brother of his.

"Hyung..did you know that noona dating Yongguk hyung."

Kind of surprise."She is? Why didn’t she tell us?"

"I don’t know, but Himchan told me in class."

"Who are we to stop her, it's her life..we're just her brothers."

"But hyung..i don’t want noona to date anyone..if she starts dating, she going to have last time with us..then get married later and leave us for good."

Walk up to Sehun."Hyung know you like Joohyun a lot, but we can't hold her back..she has her own life..try to understand Joohyun too."

"No, noona belong to us..no one else." walk out of his hyung bedroom angry.

"Sehun ah." rub his hair.

 

Luhan came out of his room to look for Sehun but couldn’t find him in his room, he looked around the house but he was no where to be found. Just as he start to walk back to his room he saw his sister Joohyun, she smile and walk toward him.

 

"Oppa."

"What is it?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I get mad?"

"Because you're not talking to me..if you see me you would ran up to me but here I'm the one running up to you."

"I'm just tired."

Touch his forehead."Oppa you’re not sick." thought of something."You have a girlfriend." she shouted out loud.

"Yah, I don’t have a girlfriend..even if I do why would I tell you."

"Oppa." grab his hand and smile sweetly at him.

"Don’t make that face with me." remove her hand and walk away.

"Yah..you're so mean."

 

Luhan just close the door when she turn around and start walking back to her room, she was texting Yongguk in her room for while before she went to sleep. It was 3 in the morning when Seohyun couldn’t sleep and text Yongguk, he text her back and that made her smile. They went on texting until she fell asleep again. At school she saw her boyfriend and smile, she walk up to him and he give her the sweetest smile ever. The two were walking holding hands when Sehun turn the corner and saw his sister and her boyfriend, she smile and shouted for her bother but he didn’t replay and turn around to walk off. She looked at her boyfriend and ran after her brother, she called his name out but he didn’t answer until she stop him and turn him around.

 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me?" Didn’t look at her."Sehun ah, look at me? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I have to go."

"Sehun ah." watch her brother walk away.

 

Seohyun decided to go to her class since the warning bell already rung, when she enter her class and saw her friends she went over to them. During the whole day she didn’t see her two brother Luhan and Sehun, she ask around but no one saw them either. Seohyun was walking to her locker when she saw her boyfriend waiting for her, she smile and ran over.

 

"Yongguk."

"How class?"

"It's ok..couldnt pay much attention today."

"Why's that?"

"I can't seem to find my brothers."

"I heard they left school."

"What? Where did they go?"

"I don’t know..but their friends might know."

"Yongguk, I'll call you later..i have to go find them."

 

Seohyun walk around the school until she saw some of Luhan friends, she went up to them and ask but they didn’t know where he was either. Just then one of his closer friend walk over to the table and saw Seohyun.

 

"Oh, noona..what are you doing here? "

"Have you see Luhan?"

Thought about it."No, hyung didn’t tell me where he's going..he seem mad and just left."

Sigh."Ok..thanks..if you see Luhan don’t tell him I'm looking for him."

"Ok. "

 

When Seohyun got home from school when she saw her two brothers just arrive in Luhan car, she walk over to them when Sehun just walk away. She look at Sehun with a hurt expression, since she not use to her brothers ignoring her.

 

"Oppa." she said in a sad voice.

He look at her and felt hurt as well, walk over to her."Joohyun ah, why didn’t you tell us that you're dating Yongguk?"

"You know?"

"Everyone in school know."

"Is that why you two arent talking to me?"

Look away."Joohyun ah, lets go inside." start walking when he notice Joohyun isnt moving, he walk back to her."Come on, we can talk later." held her hand.

 

Seohyun didn’t let go of Luhan hand even when they enter the house, she pulled Luhan upstairs and they went to Sehun room where he was. When she enter he wanted to walk out but she stop him by holding his shirt to pull him back.

 

"Sehun."

Turn to look at his noona."What?"

"Look I'm sorry..i'm sorry for not telling you about Yongguk..it just happened..i wanted to tell you but I didn’t know how?"

Move her hand from holding his shirt."Noona, I'm just miss the way we use to be..everything change since you dated him."

"Sehun ah, no one will ever replace you..he knows how much you two mean to me."

"Then do you know we need you too." Sehun raise his voice.

"Sehun."

Sigh, and look down to the floor."I'm sorry noona, but I cant accept you dating him." walk out of his room.

Seohyun turn to look at Luhan who didn’t want to look at her sad face, she walk up to him."Oppa." put her head on his chest.

"Joohyun ah, just give us-I mean Sehun some times."

Look at Luhan."You don’t like me dating him either."

He look into her eyes."Joohyun ah, I have nothing against you dating..i'm happy you're happy."

"But you don’t like him." take a step back.

"I have to go." about to walk out.

Pull her brother and hug him from the back."Oppa..i need you're support."

 

Luhan knew she was crying so he just stood there listening to her cry in silent, he turn around and give his sister a hug. He wipe her tears and they step out of Sehun room. Seohyun call Yongguk and he came to pick her up and they went out. Yongguk knew something was bothering his girlfriend.

 

"Seohyun ah, what's wrong?"

Look at him."My brothers arent talking to me."

"Why?"

"It’s just something that I done."

"Just give them time, they will come around."

"I hope so." she smile.

 

Yongguk held her hand tight as they stroll down the street, they were laughing and being sweet to each other. When he took her home Seohyun couldn’t help but smile, when she got into her room she touch her lips. Seohyun change her cloth and put a towel on her and walk to the restroom, when she reach the rest room she saw Sehun sitting in the guest room alone. She open the door wider when he look to the side and saw his sister, he stood up and walk towards the door when she wouldn’t let him out.

 

"Noona, let me out."

"Sehun talk to me."

"I don’t have anything to say."

"Sehun ah, please..i need you and Luhan."

"You have Yongguk..he should be enough." push her aside.

Grab his arm."This is all because of him, why do you hate him..he a nice person."

"Good for him." move his hand from her.

Pull her brother into the room and close the door."You're not going anywhere until we finish talking." blocking the door.

"Noona, I don’t want to hurt you..so move."

"No..not until we talk."

 

Sehun went to sit down on the bed and didn’t say anything or look at his sister, she came to sit with him and held his hand. He didn’t turn his head to his Seohyun when she walk in front of him and kneel down to his eye level, she cupped his face in her hands.

 

"Sehun ah, no matter what happen..you will always have me..i'm your sister and you are my brother, I love you." she kiss his forehead. "Just know that I do care and love you the most." got up and about to walk away when he reach out to her hand and she turn to face him.

Stood up, and hug her."Noona, I don’t want to see him near you..i want you to be happy..so I'll pretend not to see or hear you at school, when we're at home, I'll be the same Sehun that you know..that you love."