1992

Fated To Love HunHan

1992 was the year that everything change for the Jung's family, Mr. Jung live in a big house with his wife Ara and daughter Joohyun who he loves very much. He spoil her and treat her like every dad that will treat their little girl. Mr. and Mrs. Jung doesn’t to each other much ever since he found out she cheated behind his back with one of his high school friend and a close friend of his. Mr. Jung didn’t want to file a divorce because he didn’t want his little girl to be motherless. Every once a week Mrs. Jung and Joohyun would be able to have a meal together with Mr. Jung, since business always seem to take him away from them most of the time. On that night Mr. Jung went to get some fresh air when he saw to little boy standing by their gate, he walk down to the gate and saw who they were. He open the door when the older boy give him a note, after he finish reading it his eyes was fill with hurt, saddens. He carry the little boy and held the older one hand as they make their way back to the house, Ara saw her husband carry a boy in his arm and she went to him.

 

"Yunho what's this?"

"Where Joohyun?"

"She sleeping."

"Good, we need to talk."

 

Yunho walk into the house as Ara follow behind, they went to sit in the living room when he put the two small children next to him. He look at his wife and give her the note, after she finish reading it she look up at her husband.

 

"I'm keeping my son's and you're going to be their mother, if you don’t like it." point at the door."There's the door."

"Yunho."

"This might be the only time I will be able to forgive you after what you done to me, so if you want to make it up to me..love my son like how you love our daughter..be a good mother to them and a good wife to me."

"Yunho, but what will the other people say?"

"I'll take care of that, tomorrow call my lawyer to come meet us."

"Ok."

 

Ara watch as Yunho took the two boys upstairs, after she finish calling their lawyer she bought some warm milk and went to guest room where Yunho had the boys sleep in.

 

"Yunho, I bought warm milk for the boys." walk over to put the plate down."Tomorrow morning I'll go buy some stuff and cloth for them." she said and walk out.

"Boys, have some warm milk before going to bed." he said and give them the milk.

"Appa..where omma?"

Touch the young boy head."Omma in a better place now, don't worry appa and this omma will love you and Sehun."

 

When morning came Ara got up early and went to check on Joohyun and the two boys, after she check on them she went to the store to get the boys some stuff for their room and cloths to wear. It was almost noon when she came home to the three children playing in the front yard with her husband sitting on the porch with their lawyer. She called for some of the maids to come help her carry the things to the boys room, she walk over to her husband and their lawyer.

 

"Hello Ara."

"Hello Mr. Kim."

"Yunho did you finish your business with Mr. Kim?"

"Yes, we just finish."

"Ok, will you be staying for lunch?"

"No, I have to go finish the papers." stood up." When I'm finish I'll call you."

"Ok, have a safe trip back."

 

The couple watch Mr. Kim leave their house and called the kids to come inside, Ara went to pick up Sehun who cant barely walk but wanted to play with his sibling. They went inside and have lunch as a family. Joohyun loved her little brothers and protect them like her children's, she will do anything to make her brothers happy even if that means giving them piggy back ride or bring them milk in the middle of the night. Joohyun was in her room sleeping when small Sehun walk into her room, she smile and wave her hand for Sehun to come sit with her.

 

"You're not tired?" she ask him. Shake his head."Are you scared?" nod his head."Ok, do you want to sleep with noona?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

 

Joohyun let Sehun sleep on her arms as she put her arms around him to protect him from falling off the bed. When morning they woke up and she took him to the bathroom to wash up, they went downstairs when they saw their father sitting down talking to Luhan.

 

"Appa." both of them said and ran to him.

A big smile appear on his face."How are my two baby? Did you sleep well?" rub Sehun head.

"Yes..noona let me sleep with her." he pointed at Joohyun.

"Good morning sweetie." kiss her forehead.

"Morning appa."

"Kids go sit down, breakfast coming."

"Luhan how school?"

"Its ok."

Joohyun look at Luhan and to her father."Appa, Luhan got push by someone at school..but don’t worry I took care of it already and they won't bother my brothers anymore."

"Is that so, Luhan?"

"Yes."

"Why didn’t you tell me?"

"Because it's just a small problem."

 

Everyday Joohyun and Luhan goes to school together and when they get back they always see Sehun waiting for them by the front door, it always brings a smile to her when she saw how attach her little brother is to her and Luhan. Within next year Luhan was able to go school with Joohyun and Luhan, they go together and come back home together. Ara learn to love these two boys as much as she love her daughter, she knew that her daughter really care about the two boys. Yunho and Ara relationship got better as the kids grow up more, when they reach Middle School they parents decided to take them on a trip to the mountain.

 

"Wow, it's so pretty." Joohyun said looking out the window."Sehun look..isn't it pretty."

"Hyung, look." pull Luhan who was busying listening to music on his mp3 player.

"Yah..i'm listening to song." he shouted at Luhan.

"Boys behave." Their omma said.

 

When they reach their cabin that they rented for the weekend the three kids ran around playing outside and making snowman. Seohyun made five snowman for the five of them when Luhan threw a snowball at Joohyun, she turn back and had a big smile on her face. She pick up some snow and made it into a ball and ran after her brother, they played in the snow for while until their father told them to come inside for dinner. They all ran to the door and push each other to get inside the house first, Sehun grab his brother and pull him away when he told his noona to go.

 

"Noona, go inside first. " struggling to hold Luhan.

"Yah, that's that fair."

 

Joohyun took her jacket, hat, glove and boot off and came inside the house, she made some hot coca for her two brothers as they sat down for dinner. Later that night everyone was sleeping when Joohyun heard Sehun and Luhan talking, she went to their room and saw them watching movie. She went to join them and fell asleep in their room. Morning came and the three of them woke up, wash up and headed down for breakfast. Their father told them that today they will be going swimming in a hot spring, they were happy and all finish their breakfast and went to get ready for the day. The Jung family reach the Hot Spring when the kids ran inside, they went to change and they all came out waiting for their father and mother, when they finally came they went the water. The three kids were swimming and splashing water at each other.

 

"Yah, stop..i'm getting out." Joohyun shouted and swim towards the stairs.

"Sehun go grab Joohyun."

 

Sehun swim underwater and grab Joohyun leg, he pull her underwater and Luhan came towards them. Joohyun grab Luhan hair and give him a headlock while Sehun didn’t let her leave, they stay in the water for a good 1minute before coming up for air, they let each other go and swim to their parents.

 

"You kids should play nicer." their mother said.

"Omma, it's fine..no one got hurt." Sehun said and went next to his mom.

"Luhan, come sit with me."

"Sweetie, come here."

 

The three kids sat with their parents in the water just having a nice talk, it was getting late when they family decided to go back to the cabin. Sehun fell asleep in the car so their father carry him and Luhan give Seohyun a piggy back ride to her room. He lay her down and kiss her forehead before closing the door.

 

 

 

Hey guys, just so you all know..it was suppose to be Daehyun as Luhan younger brother but then I just had to change it to Sehun..so if you saw Daehyun don’t get confuse ok..i try to easer his name and I think I did all the chapter I already finish but I could have missed a few..anyways enjoy.