Minahe

Fated To Love HunHan

Its been a two week since they had a double date, Luhan doesn’t talk to Seohyun much anymore and he always gone. He doesn’t come home until 1 or 2 in the morning, Seohyun knew her brother was going through a hard time and she wanted to help but she'll just make it worst, so she step away and just watch her brother going through this heartache alone. It's was so bad to a point where their father put him on lock down and he wasn’t able to leave the house, some night Seohyun went to check on her brother and she can hear his soft cry.

 

"Oppa, minahe..minahe for putting you in so much pain." careless his soft face. "Minahe oppa."

 

As she step out of his room her eyes were fill with tears, she wanted to beat herself up for making her brother feel the pain. She went to Sehun room and knock on his door.

 

"Noona, what's wrong?"Pull her inside his room and close the door."Why are you crying?"

Hug her brother."Sehun ah, if I was gone..will this go away?"

Break the hug."What? What did he do to you? What did he say to you?" put his hand on her shoulder."No. if you leave us, nothing would be the same..so you cant leave us..we need you. Stay here I'll be right back." let go of her and grab his shirt.

Seohyun grab her brother hand before he could leave."No, no Sehun..it's not Yongguk..i'm just feeling pain for not being able to help."

He look at her."You're talking about Hyung?"

Nod her head."Sehun ah."

Pull her into a hug."Don't cry..hyung wouldn’t like it if you cry." hug her tight in his arm.

 

They stand like that for while when he notice she fell asleep standing, he smile and carry her to his bed. He put her to sleep and he laid next to her, he held her hand through out the night. When morning came she woke up to find Sehun lying next to her, sleeping like an angel.

 

"Sehun ah, I can always count on you." kiss his hand.

 

Seohyun notice he was waking up when she pretend to sleep again, he look at her and smile. He move the hair that was on her face.

 

"Noona..Hyung isnt the only one that love you." kiss her forehead."I love you too." chuckle."It's so hard to see you with other man, I wish we werent related..then maybe..just maybe we to would have a chance with you."

 

Before he got off the bed Seohyun could hear his voice breaking and tears fell on her face, she wanted to cry but she couldn’t. When he close the door Seohyun open her eye and wipe the tears on her cheek and look towards the door.

 

"Minahe Sehunnie for being born as your sister." she said and left.

 

Seohyun called Yongguk and he came over to her house, she ask him to take her away for while just her and him. Before she left the house she look at Luhan window and saw him standing there, she just kept looking at him until they drove off from the drive way. Yongguk notice his girlfriend was sad when he held her hand.

 

"Seohyun ah, I know what's going on..i can see it even though you're not telling me." park his car.

"Yongguk." look up at him.

"I love you, I don’t want to see you sad." pull her in for a hug."I miss the smiling Seohyun."

Hug her tight."Yongguk ah, I'm sorry..i can't right now."

He soft smile."When the time is right, I'll see that beautiful smile again." pull away."Just remember that I love you." kiss her lips.

 

They didn’t come home until 2 in the morning, when Seohyun came home she went to her room and didn’t turn on the light. As she start taking her shoes and cloths off she went to turn on the light in her closet, she turn around when she saw someone sitting there. She turn on the light in her room to find that it was her brother, he looked angry.

 

"Where the hell have you been all night?"

"Sehun ah, don’t shout at me."

"Why cant i? I was worry sick about you."

"Nothing happen, I was just with Yongguk."

"Stop talking about him, why are you always talking about him or mention his name."

"Sehun ah." walk over to him.

"Don’t noona." back away."I don’t like him..i don’t like anyone with you..i get jealousy because you spend your time with them more then with us..dont you know that we miss you too..you and hyung are the only one that knows me..know how I feel..why are you doing this to me."

"Stop shouting."

Tears came out of his eye."Why..why noona..why did I have to become your brother..dont you know that I love you." he said and fell down crying.

 

Seohyun walk over and touch his hand when he push her away, he ran away and didn’t come home that night. She waited and waited when morning came they got a call from the police, Seohyun rush to Luhan room and told him to about Sehun. They rush to the hospital.

 

"How my brother?"

"What happen to him?"

"If your sibling you should have the same blood type as your brother..he losing a lot of blood and we don’t have enough here."

"Let's go." Luhan said and drag the doctor.

"Wait me too..we're all sibling."

 

Seohyun and Luhan sat in the room waiting to transfer their blood when a nurse came in, she looked at their sheets when its had different blood type.

 

"Who Ab and who O?"

"O?" Seohyun said.

"It show here that Luhan has O blood..Seohyun you're blood doesn’t match Sehun blood so you cant give blood to him."

"What? But they're my brother?"

 

Both Luhan and Seohyun were completely confuse, they didn’t know why their blood didn’t match. When their father came they check his blood as well and it doesn’t match the brothers, the family was lost but they had to save Sehun. Luhan went to give his blood while the family waited outside.

 

"Appa..how come Luhan and Sehun blood doesn’t match ours?"

"I don’t know..their must have been a mistake."

"Wait until Sehun gets better first..we can talk about it later."

 

When Seohyun saw Luhan came out she rush over to him, she put his arm around her shoulder as they came to sit with their parents. They waited for couple hours until the light went out, the doctor came out to meet to family.

 

"You must be Sehun family?"

"Yes doctor, how my son?"

"Is fine now, thanks to your other rare blood type."

"Doctor we have AB blood..how is it that my son has O?"

Look at the information."It's not a mistake if that's what you're asking..the patient and this boy has rare blood type."

Ara look at her son who looked disappointed when she walk over to him."Thank you doctor." took Luhan to go sit."Lu Lu, know matter what you're my son and i'm your mother." kiss his forehead.

Yunho was impress with her words."Your mom right, even though our blood doesn’t match it doesn’t matter, because we're your family. I'm your father, she your mother. We're a family, remember that Luhan."

 

The family went to see Sehun who woke up just before they enter, they stay with him for couple hours before their parents went home. Sehun knew about the blood different.

 

"Hyung, does this mean we're not really relate to noona."

"It seem so."

He smile."Hyung..this mean we can show her that we love her."

"But the world known us by her brothers."

"It doesn’t matter, all that matter now is that we can like noona and not feel ashamed of ourselves."

"Rest, you’re not well yet."

 

When Sehun came out of the hospital he was greeted by his parents, he walk over to Seohyun who didn’t know what to do. He held her hand and smile, their parents notice the look he give to their daughter. They all went to sit down together.

 

"Appa, omma..i would like to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"If we're not your real son." look at Seohyun who didn’t know what to do."Cou..could we."

"Sehun ah, I know you like Seohyun..we notice your attachment to her, the way you treat her..and same goes to you Luhan..as your parents..if your happy..we have no choice but to accept our children's happiest."

All three of them were shock."Why do you three look so shock?" their mother ask.

"Omma, appa thank you for understanding." Luhan said and got on his kneel and bow.

"Son, get up..as parents we want to see our kids happy."

 

Seohyun didn’t know what to say since now she know that they're not relate by blood, she never told Yongguk or anyone outside of their family. Since then Seohyun felt weird when she alone with her brothers, she still care about them as usually but since they confess she gets these weird feeling when she around them. One night Seohyun was out with Yongguk when Luhan walk over to her.

 

"Seohyun ah, lets go home."

"Oppa, I don’t want to go yet."

"Its late..we need to go home."
"But oppa." grab her hand and pull her up.

"Yongguk, don’t take Seohyun out so late."

 

Luhan drag Seohyun out to his car and they drove off, Yongguk who watch as the tail light disappear went back inside the café and chat with his friends. In the car Seohyun was kind of mad at Luhan, when he speak.

 

"You know omma doesn’t like you out late."

"Oppa, it's not omma and appa..it's you who doesn’t want me to stay out late."

"Ok, so what if its me..i don’t like you hanging late with him."

"He my boyfriend."

"Stop using that word." he said irritated.

"Why are you so mad when I talk about him?"

"You know I like you, so stop talking about him when I'm around." raise his voice a little.

"Then don’t come around me anymore." she said back a bit angry.

"Fine."

 

When they got home Seohyun got out of the car and ran into her room, Luhan follow in and went to his own room. Couple went by since they last talk to each other, Sehun knew something happen between them. Seohyun couldn’t take it anymore when she went up to Luhan.

 

"Oppa, are you still mad at me?" looking at him."Oppa, minahe..minahe for taking my anger out on you." Luhan start walking away when she grab his hand and pull him into her room."Oppa, talk to me."

"What?"

"You want to know why I don’t want to be home, because I don’t see you and Sehun like my brothers anymore..that's why I want to go out and be with Yongguk to see if my feelings disappear."

Pull her into a hug."No matter how hard I try, I couldn’t remove you."

Hug him back."Oppa, please don’t be mad anymore."

"I'm not mad at you, I just got jealous."

 

 

 

 

Ok, for those that were confuse I'll explain..so Luhan and Sehun are supposedly half blood brothers, because Yunho slept with their mother and when he came back she was pregnant..she raised the two boys until she couldn’t no more so she send the brothers to Yunho, because she thought that the two boys are his..Yunho took care of the brothers because their mother said it was his and he couldn’t let leave then at the foster home so he took them in and raise them. Then later this accident happen and they all found out that the brothers arent blood related at all, they have different father. I hope you guys get it..lol