You're my sweetest taboo.

Fated To Love HunHan

Ever since that night Seohyun never see her brother Sehun in school or when she somewhere he would disappear, the only time she gets to see her brother was at home. Luhan too has been avoiding to meet Seohyun at school, when Seohyun heard that her brother was dating someone she got mad. She didn’t understand why she would be mad, she was suppose to be happy for him. When she got home that day she went straight to her brother room but he wasn’t in his room, she waited and waited but he never came home. Sehun came home with a girl, when the two came inside the house she went to greet the girl.

 

"Hi, I'm Seohyun..Sehun noona."

"I'm Eunji."

"Sehun behave."

"Noona." pout.

"You two have fun, I have to go out."

"Where are you going?"

"Just out." she smile and close the door.

"I'll be right back, you can go sit first." watch him ran out.

"Why is he like this?" she said and walk to the sofa.

"Noona." he called.

Turn around to find her brother running after her."Sehun ah, its not nice to leave a girl hanging.

"Don't go."

"You have guest, have fun ok..i wont be long."

Held her hand."Noona, tell me the truth where you're going."

"Just to see some friends..promise I'll come back in one piece."

Let go of her hand."Ok."

 

Seohyun left and went to see some of her friends, Sehun went back inside the house to chat with Eunji. The two were joking and doing their homework together, Eunji move closer to Sehun when she give him a kiss on the cheek. He was shock and look at her.

 

"Sehun ah, I like you?"

Look at her."I like you, I do..but I'm not ready to date yet."

She smile when he told her he like her."It's fine, I can wait."

 

After they finish with some homework he send her home, on his way home he saw a lady selling flowers. He got off his bike and walk over to the old lady.

 

"Auntie, I'll buy all these flowers..you should go home, it's getting cold."

"I wish I could have gone while ago..but I have to sell these flowers or I'm not bring food home to my kids."

His heart felt a big sad."Don't worry, I'll take all these and go home to your kids." give her the money.

"Thank you."

"Bye auntie." bow to her and walk off.

 

Sehun came home with two bucket of flowers, he carry them inside the house when Seohyun came down and saw him. She walk up to him.

 

"Sehun what's this?"

"It's flower."

"I know it's flower, why do you have it?"

"I bought it off an old lady..i felt bad that she in the cold when its just finish raining so I bought it."

"Ah."

"It's not for you btw." he smile and took them away.

"Yah." Seohyun kick her little brother .

He drop the two bucket and turn to face his sister."You're dead." he said and start going after her.

 

Seohyun ran around the house and until she bump into Luhan, she fell and he help her up when she saw Sehun coming, she pulled Luhan and they both ran away. Seohyun pull Luhan into the closet and close the door so Sehun couldn’t find them, she didn’t realize that the closer was a lot smaller and they had to face each other.

 

"Oppa, be quite." peeking.

"Joohyun."

"Oppa not now, if Sehun found us I'm dead." turn to look at Luhan."Oppa, is it true?"

"About what?"

"You're dating my friend?"

Clear his throat."It's getting hot in here."

"Oppa."

Make eye contact."Yeah, I'm dating Tiffany."

"Why?"

"Because I want to."
"Do you even like her?"

"Not yet..but I'll learn to." look away from her gaze.

Touch his face with her hand, he look down at her."Oppa."

Kiss her forehead."Sorry Joohyun." use his hand to open the closet door and step out.

 

She step out when Sehun saw her, he ran over to her and caught her in his arm and spin her around. They both fell down and she lay on his arm, he look down at her face and smile. They lay there for couple of minutes before getting up, the two went downstairs to put the flowers away. When morning came Seohyun got up and notice her brothers left her at home and went to school already, as she got there she notice a lot of student crowding together. Just as she walk up to the crowd her boyfriend came from behind and kiss her cheeks, she smile and the two sneeze between the crowded student to see what's going on.

 

"Seohyun isnt that your brother Sehun?"

"What the hell is he doing?"

"Making he's asking a girl out..he saw him taking Eunji home last night."

"Maybe." she said still looking. "Let's go." hold her boyfriend hand and pull him away.

 

The couple were walking when they saw Tiffany, she was happy and holding Luhan hand. She ran to Seohyun and give her a hug, the girl hug her back. She look at her brother who didn’t make eye contact with her.

 

"Seohyun ah, let's have a double date."

"Um." look at her boyfriend.

"Sure, why not..it will be fun." he said and sneeze her hand.

She smile and look at the couple in front of her."Ok, me and oppa will come meet you guys at the theater tonight."

"Sure, that works."

"See you later." Yongguk said and pull his girl away.

 

Luhan didn’t say anything as his girlfriend Tiffany pull him away with her, the day went by pretty fast for Seohyun. They only have two more classes until school was out, Seohyun had a free class so she went walking around when she saw Luhan in the gym alone, she went inside and sat next to him.

 

"Oppa." climb up the steps to the top one.

Look at the girl."What?"

"You don’t seem happy?"

"Why would I be happy? There's nothing to be happy about?"

"You have me, Tiffany." sat down next to him.

"You..its more like you have Yongguk."

"Oppa, what's bothering you?"

"I have to go." stand up.

Seohyun also stood up but slip on the bleacher when Luhan caught her in his arm."Oppa." she said scared of falling.

"I got you don’t worry." carry her in his arm as he step down the steps, at the last step he look at her who was smiling at him sweetly."Don’t smile like that to Yongguk, that smile belong to us." he said and let her go.

 

When the bell ring for their last class Seohyun was thinking and didn’t paid attention and hit herself with  the door, she was rubbing her head not looking up when someone kiss the side of her head, she look and saw him. She smile at him, he took her hand and the two went to class. Luhan waited for Seohyun and Sehun by his car when he saw his sister give Yongguk a kiss, he went inside his car when she enter.

 

"Oppa." about to hug him but he push her away."Oppa." she said in a sad tone.

"Don’t even give me that sad voice."

"Yah, what's wrong with you..one moment you're all happy the next your all moody. Are you on you’re period or something."

"Yah."

Sehun open the door when Luhan look  at him."What?" he ask and got into the car.

"Sehun ah, this morning..how did it go?" turn her attention to the baby.

"Um..not gonna tell you." close the door.

Grab his ear and pull it."Tell me?"

Hold his sister hand."Let go of my ear..Ahhh..noona." he shouted.

"No, are you going to tell me or no?"

"Fine, but let go of my ear first." let go of his ear, and rubbing his red ear." I didn’t ask anyone out, I just want to put them there so people can take it."

"And you didn’t  bother to give me one?"

"Get it yourself." lean back so she couldn’t reach him.

 

Seohyun ignored him and look straight, when they got home they all went inside the house and to their room. Seohyun was looking through her cloth to find a perfect dress for their date, she couldn’t make her mind when she walk over to Luhan room. She went inside when he was changing his shirt.

 

"Oppa."

That startle him."Yah…don’t come into my room silent..that's creepy."

"Oppa, help me..which one is better?" holding the three dresses.

"I don't know, just wear one."

"But which one..look."

"The right one."

"You're not even looking." drop her dresses on the bed and walk over to him, she made him turn around and pull him to sit on his bed even though he still half . "Now look..which one." holding the dress up.

"None." about to get up when she push him down again.

"Fine, go help me pick." grab his hand and pull him to her room.

 

The two of them look through her cloth until he saw a light blue jean with flowers and a white shirt, he give it to Seohyun and told her to wear it. She looked at it for a bit.

 

"Oppa, I want to look like..not a everyday wear."

"You don’t need to dress up for him..just wear normal cloth."

"Can I just change here?"

"I don’t care."

 

Seohyun took her outer shirt off just wearing a tank top inside, just then Sehun walk in on them and she told him to close the door. He was in and sat on her bed.

 

"Noona where are you going?"

"Out with Yon..with friends." she smile.

"Hyung, your going with her."

"Yeah..Tiffany wanted a double date." try not to watch her change.

"Ah."

"Good?" she turn around to face her brothers.

 

They both nod their head and Luhan walk out to put on a shirt, when he came out the two sibling left together. Luhan and Seohyun went walking around before meeting their boy/girlfriend. The two were walking when Seohyun wanted a piggy back ride, she told her brother and he got down for her.

 

"Oppa, did you know I miss you giving me piggy back ride."

He smile."You been to busy with this boyfriend of yours."
Shake her head."No oppa, I barely get time to be with him." put her arm around his neck."I miss this caring oppa." rest her head on his shoulder.

 

Luhan carry her all the way back to the car and they left to meet their boy/girlfriend at the theater, when they arrive the two of them were already there talking and walking. Yongguk walk up to his girlfriend and give her a kiss, she smile and held his hand. Luhan try not to look at them when Tiffany came and give him a kiss, he was taken back by it. But didn’t do anything, the two couple went to watch Evil Dead. Half way into the movie Seohyun got scared and held onto her brother arms, he was happy and had a small smile on his face. After the movie Luhan drag his sister and they went home, in the car they didn’t say anything. As they arrive home Seohyun got out of the car when Luhan ran to her, he stop her and took her into the yard. She didn’t know why but she follow her brother, he lean her against the wall and kiss her. Seohyun was so shock that she didn’t know what to do, she was frozen by the sudden action.

 

Lean closer to her ear."You're my sweetest taboo." kiss her cheek and left.

 

Seohyun was so lost at what just happen that she didn’t move for while, when she came into the house she saw her brother Luhan, he didn’t look at her and just walk away. She went into his room as he was lying on the bed, he got up and sat on the bed when she came to sit with him.

 

"Oppa..w..why did you do that?" not looking at him.

"Because I feel like it."

"Bu..but we’re sibling."

"I can't help who I like." he said and laid down.

"Oppa..i have a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend. We're brother and sister."

"You think I don’t know that." he said and stood up on his feet. "Joohyun leave my room."

"Oppa."

"Leave."

Seohyun walk over to her brother."Let's forget about what just happen..let's pretend this never happen ok."

"If you want to pretend you can, but I'm not going too..i like you Joohyun, not in a sibling way..i like you as a women." walking towards her as she slowly walk backward."I know its not right, that I have to fall for my sister..i don’t like it either..but everything about you, I love..why do you think I don’t like Yongguk, because he can have you, be with you, touch you, kiss you without hiding anything..and for me..i have to..because we were born with the same father..do you know how much I hated it..i hate it so much that I wanted to kill myself."

When she heard what her brother said she was surprise at his words."Oppa."

Touch her face lightly."Joohyun you should leave..i don’t want to commit a bigger sin."

 

Seohyun left his room and ran into her room, everything was so confuse to her until she heard a knock. She went to open the door and it was her little brother Sehun, he came inside her room.

 

"Noona, can I sleep here with you?"

"Sure."

 

Sehun fell asleep first as Seohyun was still up, she went to grab a cup of warm milk when she saw Luhan in the kitchen. She waited for him to leave before she grab her milk, on his way back he look at her before leaving. Seohyun grabbed her milk and make her way up when she notice someone sitting outside, she walk towards the window to check when it was her brother Luhan. She didn’t know if she should go check on him or just leave, she went to the door and open and went out to him.

 

"Oppa." she soft call his name out.

He turn and saw Seohyun."Joohyun ah."

"Are you ok?"

"No, I hate myself..i hate myself for letting my feelings get in the way..now I have to stay away from you, if I don’t want you to hate me." he soft chuckle

She put her head on his shoulder."Oppa, I can never hate you..your my brother..you're like my other half, I feel incomplete when you're not with me." hold his hand as he rest his head on top of her.