⎯ kahi and the boys.

Just a School Trip Can Change My Life?!

jason's P.O.V

i wake up because of some weird noises around me, as soon as i open my eyes, i screamed on top of my lungs.

"ARGHHH! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THE HELL IS THAT?!" i felt two pairs of hand holding on my arms as i was about to jump from the bad i'm sleeping on.

"chill, boss. it's only chanyeol trying to take a deep look on your face" the guy who is holding my left arm said.

i sighed in relief, "ahh, it's you, suho hyung." the guys take their hand off my arms, "i've told you to stop calling me boss for ten years already."

"oh, sorry, jason." he fake a cough, "anyway jason, are you okay now?"

i give him a confused look, am i okay? "i don't know, what do you think? anyway, what happen to me?"

"chen is walking pass the janitor room when suddenly he hears a girl screaming for help, he quickly rushed to our classes, kidnapping us, and tell us that he hear a girl screaming for help and he is too scared to help so he call us." xiumin explained, but it cutted by kris. 

"and then we rush to the janitor's room, shocked to see you there, fainting and being embraced by a wow-so-pretty-girl, that girl is crying, it makes me feel like watching the Romeo & Juliet last scene, it's too sweet." he chuckled sarcastically.

i panicked as soon as i remembered that Krystal girl, she is still in danger now, what if those three guys approach her again?! "That Girl! where's that girl now?!" 

"too bad, this Park Chanyeol here is too over-protective about you that he think the girl is the one that make you faint so he pushed her, and the scold her, so that he got a slap and that girl run away, cool story huh?" suho said.

"so that's the reason why our happy virus park chanyeol is silent today huh?" i smiled.

chanyeol put those puppy eyes on and hug me, "i'm sorry brother, i don't know that she is your girlfriend, i just don't want the same thing happen to you again, i don't want to lose you"

i push him away, "dude, don't touch me. lol, just kidding! that's okay brother! and one more thing, she's not my girlfriend" 


Normal P.O.V

The sound of heels tapping on the floor can be heard on the main corridor at the Shinhwa High School, a woman figure can be seen rushing from the main lobby to the school's nursery room, once she arrived there, she open more like kicking down the door, revealing a group of boys looking at her, blankly.

"JASON KIM!" she yelled as she make her way to the boy who is sitting at the bed, with knee bandaged, she knocked his forehead.

the boy yelped in pain, holding his forehead, "nuna! how dare you! it's hurt you know!"

"boys, what happen with this kid?" she eyed the rest of the boys inside the room, they are looking down, scared to meet her eye "Kris, explain?"

"Jason is getting into a fight again, nuna. but i'm sure this time it's not his fault, it's the opponent's fault since Jason is the one that suffering." kris said, still looking down.

"yes nuna, i think jason here is helping someone and that's the reason why he get into fight" chanyeol continued. 

the only woman there just suspiciously eyed the boys, "you sure he is pure in this case?"

"one hundred percent sure, kahi nuna." chen answered.

the woman suddenly changed her face expression from the mother of satan expression to the angelic one, she smiled from ear to ear "Okay boyss! how about some fun today?! you know! a big mall has just opened at Hongdae! we need to check it out!" 

the boys just face-palmed, looking at their nuna weird behaviour.


okay, short update i got there. but wow, i gain three subscribers from the lame update before!

wow, just wow!

i really love asianfanfics's readers.

you guys so cool!

so....

comment&subscribe? hehe~! :D