⎯ new friend.

Just a School Trip Can Change My Life?!
chapter five 
new friend
 
 
The next day, like usual, jason comes out from his mansion riding his Convertible Jeep with his five guard following behind.

he entered the school quietly and park his car at a private parking area, as soon as he step his feet at the school lobby, the bell rings, he checked his time table,

", it's sparta kim's class." he muttered, he sprint like a mad horse to the boys changing room and changes his attire to the sport uniform, after that he dashed like a lightning to the indoor sport hall, when he arrived there, he receive some weird glares from the students, but he just walked pass them in a cool way

"jason kim minhyun, any words?" the coach asked.

jason just bowed, "no sir."

"75 laps, starting from now!" 

Jason's P.O.V

i collapsed on the floor as soon as i finish my 75 laps sprint, panting hardly catching some air to breath, suddenly, a hand offers me a drink, i look up to see who is the owner of that beautiful hand, it's the girl i saved before.

"drink? you must be tired. jongkook songsaenim always gives his students torture if they broke his rule, so you better come faster, oppa." she smiled.

i take the drink from her hand and gulped them one shot, "thank you for the drink, and yeah. i know, that sparta kim is so evil" i chuckled, and she seated next to me.

"so  you know the nickname sparta kim?" she said, in a shocked tone "i thought you're a new student!"

"everyone told me the same thing, actually, i'm here since the elementary." i claimed.

she shows me the cute shocked face again, "really?! then how come i never see you around? where are you all this time? and it shocked me that we're in the same class"

"me? i'm a quiet student, i come and go to school like a ghost. i arrived, i seat in the class, sometimes watch and listen the teacher, sometimes sleeping, or even skipping class, after that i went home, it always like that, i talked to no one except the teachers and the exo boys here in this school, so maybe that's explain why you never know me, anyway, what's your name again?" i asked.

"it's Krystal, Krystal Jung Soojung to be exact, and you?" 

"american huh? same here. my name is Jason, Jason Kim Minhyun to be exact." i answered, copying the same tone she used.

"okay, jason, are you serious on being here from elementary school? that's impossible! woah woah, you're camouflaging!" she joked, i laughed a little "and.. who is the exo boys?"

"they're Kris Wu, Suho Kim, Park Chanyeol, Chen Kim, and Xiumin Lee, you know them?" 

she nodded, "aahh~ that five boys who always go around together? i know them, what is their connection with you?"

"well, i've never tell this thing to anyone before, but since i have the feeling that you're a nice person, i'll tell you my story." i take a deep breath, "so.. i'm an orphan since i'm two months old, my parents died in a plane crash, and i lived with my sister, a secretary, another un-biological sister, and a bunch of maids. it's all started when i am one and Kahi noona, who is my personal secretary, thought that i need some friends to play since my sisters didn't really have time for me. so, he went to the orphanage and found this five boys who is those exo boys. at first, only kris hyung is the only one i can play with, the two of us speak the same language at that time, english. but as time passed by, this five boys is just like a real brother for me. we did almost everything together. they're everywhere i am, even we sleep in one room, i just... can't do anything without them."

"wow, what a touching story. anyway, did you even has friends? well except those five boys?" she asked, i shyly shook my head.

"no, never." i answered with a really low voice. 

she offer a hand shake with me once again, "let's be friends then, minhyun oppa."

"well, i don't think i can be a good friend, soojung." i chuckled bitterly.

but she reply me with a headlock, "that's okay, i can make you one, minhyun oppa." then, she pours the water to my already-drenched-with-sweat-hair and then she runs for her life leaving me with a really wet hair and a little bit soaked uniform.

"YAH JUNG SOOJUNG!!" i yelled as i realize that i'm being pranked, without a long thinking, i chase her until outside the sports hall, earning weird look from almost every people i passed by.

"did i just hear someone called krystal by her real name? unbelievable."

No One's P.O.V

"yah minhyun oppa! stop chasing, i'm tired already!" she said as she panted.

the guys who is chasing her stopped, "that's your fault! look! i'm totally wet now!"

"well, i'm just trying to be playful. people said that i'm too serious and hard to be playful, so i think i can use you as my practice. well, you don't mind right?" she put her puppy eyes on, the guy just gasped.

'she's too cute to resist. oh my god, a girl version of chanyeol's cuteness level!'

"well, ...........fine. i don't mind." he sighed.

the girl found herself in an extreme joy and happiness that finally someone didn't mind to be her bully target, usually, she only watch her sister and her friend bully peoples, now, she gets to bully on her own. in a nicer way. she hugs him tight. not minding the hundreds pair of eyes around them since they ended up in the school's canteen.

"soojung-ah. i can't breath." he said, a little bit and softly pushing her away.

meanwhile in the canteen's door, five boys who has just arrived after running hard seeing their boss chasing a girl who has just pour him with a bottle of water panicked. 

"Guys! the girl who has just attacked boss is now hugging boss! prepare for an explode in thirty seconds!" the angelic-face said, and his face is no more angelic.

another one, the happy virus is now thinking the best way to save the poor girl, they think.

"i don't think boss will let her slip this time, xiumin, chen, quick prepare a plan before boss's explosion!" the duizhang panicked.

"Suho hyung, i think we need to use Code Red after such a long time."

 

 

 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » so here's the real EXO team the guardians! anyone curious about the code red?! stay tune then, lol. i hope this chapter explain why they named guardians. jason is not perfect like i've said, he has flaws. he is a short tempered and will lose his mind once his anger exploded, so just beware. and yeah, there's jason's korean name there, and it's minhyun! i don't know i just found that name is cute. and i change his appearance from Won Jong Jin to Kim Hyun Joong! comment&subscribe readers, wufyuguys, see ya on the next chapter!