⎯ code red.

Just a School Trip Can Change My Life?!
chapter six 
code red
 
 
The exo team quickly planned their code red, it's mean, fights, explosions, and blood will be included.
 
the five boys running their life to the secret place where the exo team usually place the things they need to rescue their problematic boss.
 
yeah, krystal the poor girl.
 
suddenly, in the midst of the quick-preparing of code red, the angel hyung on the group thought of something, "guys! stop"
 
as in command, the boys stop and looked at him, "what?"
 
"are we really going to throw some smoke bombs to a girl?" he asked.
 
the boys look speechless, they didn't know how to react, one side they think they need to do it since they think that their boss dislike the girl's action, but on the other side, they're a guy, and a guy never hurt a girl, "i think we should? no, we shouldn't, but! boss is going to explode! so we should, NO NO! she's a girl, we shouldn't! but... GAHH!"
 
chanyeol screamed in frustation, the duizhang think quickly for another code red, and he get the idea, another code red special for the poor girl. 
 
"guys, let's go back, i've got an idea!" he said and runs back to canteen followed by the other boys, they stopped right in the track when they heard some students yelling a sentence that made their heartbeat stop.
 
"guys! kim minhyun from class 2-2 is beaten up by oh sehun on the canteen right now!"
 
the three oldest quickly sprinted to the canteen, leaving the two 92Liners dumbfounded, "kim minhyun........... isn't that boss's korean name?" chen foolishly asked.
 
"yes it is, you !" chanyeol said then knee-kicked chen's to make him run.
 
⎨At The Cafetaria⎬
 
"how. dare. you. hug. my. krystal!" sehun land a punch on jason's face after every each of word he said.
 
the victim spitted the blood flowing on his lips, now, every single of his handsome face is damaged, the girl who is the cause of all this damage just stand there watching it with her jaw dropping, she wants to help but she can't, so instead, she scream for some help from the people around them who is watching but sadly, no one dares to stop oh sehun.
 
she panicked as hell and suddenly pray to god that a hero will come and save her new friend, in a second, her prayer is heard by the god, and there it is, the mighty oh sehun flying across the canteen after being kicked on the face by the almighty kris wu.
 
"bastard!" the used-to-be-angel now has turns to be a devil, he punch sehun's face continuously even tough the latter begs him to stop.
 
"no. one. ever. lands. a. hand. on. our. boss. face. You Hear That?!" suho did exactly the same like sehun did to jason earlier, suho just can't stop hitting sehun face as the anger inside his body has stacked up.

meanwhile the boss, half-awakely panting on the floor, krystal help him by supporting his head above her thighs, "minhyun oppa, are you okay?"
 
"i'm okay soojung. just a little wound didn't hurt that much." 
 
meanwhile Xiumin and Kris rushed to their boss, taking him over from krystal, "jason are you okay?! did he broke any of your bone?"
 
"no hyung. i'm fine." he answers.
 
xiumin on the other side just saw a more dangerous scene on the corner of the canteen, "kris hyung! look!" he said, pointing his fingers to where suho and sehun is.
 
the duizhang gasped, "" another situation that need a code red, "go search those two idiots, tell them to make a plan. suho needs a code red."
 
with that, xiumin dashed to search the missing chen and chanyeol while kris stay to try give a CPR to his now-hard-to-breath-ashtmathic-boss, he tried to give the CPR many times but always failed, usually if this kind of situation happened, kahi will always be the one that gives a CPR for jason, but she is overseas now.
 
"! where is your inhaler jason?! you always bring it anywhere with you! where is it now?!" he panicked and check allover's jason pockets but the inhaler is nowhere to found.
 
he scans the whole canteen, trying to search if jason's inhaler is fell anywhere, but he can't find it, but his eyes caught the view of a girl kneeling besides of jason, "you! try to give a cpr for him! fast!" he commanded.
 
⎨Krystal's Point Of View⎬
 
CPR? did he mean.... Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation? is that mean i'm going to touch my lips to his? oh. my. god.
 
"YAH! You! can you stop day-dreaming?! my boss here is dying for your information!" that -faced oppa yelled at me again. 
 
so, should i do it or not? should i do it or not? 
 
krystal jung, you're the cause of this, you should be responsible of this.
 
i can see right in the corner of my eye, sehun is being carried by a tall guy to outside the canteen, his face almost covered with bruises, wounds and some bloods flowing.
 
and the guy who i assumed as suho is being slapped by the other two guys who is trying to snap some reality to him, i bet he lose his self-control, he used to look really kind usually. how important is this jason to them?
 
i snapped out of my thoughts, quickly bending down my head, closing the gap between me and oppa's.

and then i opened his mouth......... and you know what happen next.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » isn't the exo boys is protective to their boss? look! the angel even turned into a beast for the sake of his boss! lol. i know this chapter is just too boring. i try to make a big fuss but ending up like this, okay, so it's a heaven for jason. two days, two different girls, two different way of kisses. you sure want to be him! and a little hint for next chapter........... let's start the trip! 


well......... give me some chapter before starting the real trip. /trolltrolltroll/