⎯ slaps.

Just a School Trip Can Change My Life?!

Jason's P.O.V

so, i lost my first kiss already, what makes worse is i lost it to a stranger freak. now, her hand is on my chest, my hands is one of my hand is on her chest too, another one in her . what a cool accident. i pushed her and stand up, earning a weird look from all of the workers and visitors at the shop, the EXO boys put their shocked face on their face, while the brunette still lying there on the floor with her blonde friend trying to help her stand back.

"jason! are you okay?!" suho hyung said as he hold my shoulders, cupping my face turning it to left and right, trying to check if i got some bruise or wounds.

i just held his hand down, "i'm okay hyung." i'm searching for chanyeol, i'm going to release all of my anger to him, holding on my temper is really not my type. but park chanyeol nowhere to see.

kris hyung who is standing faced-ly in front of me suddenly move to my right side, revealing chanyeol who is hiding behind him all this time, "Park Chanyeol, man up" he said with a calm tone.

i look at chanyeol, he has a puppy eyes on his face, obviously pleading me for not beating the hell out of him, geez. this dude know how to handle me, cuties is my weakness, well, not all dudes have this 'cute side' i like, but chanyeol is definitely one of them "i'm sorry" 

he mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear, i look at him once again, "promise me you won't be this clumsy again?" i asked.

he nods, i just sighed then nod too. now, i should say sorry to that brunette freak, great. i turn my self to see that brunette freak has stands up with the help of her blonde friend, the two standing glares to me, i glared back, softly. 

i'm about to say sorry when suddenly i felt a sharp pain on my left cheek, i've received a hard slap. "you ert!" the brunette yelled at me.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M TIFFANY HWANG! SHINHWA HIGH's QUEEN! AND DO YOU KNOW WHO IS MY BOYFRIEND? HE's CHOI SIWON! THE MOST FEARED GUY IN OUR SCHOOL!" she yelled once again. 

i just stand there, looking at the right side, not wanting to see that tiffany girl face, or else, the beast inside me might have been going out from it case.

i can feel she is keep on yelling on me but i didn't bother to even hear her, she annoy me too much, she's the queen of shinhwa high? so what? her boyfriend is the most feared guy in shinhwa high? like i care, man, i'm the owner of that school, how many more time should i say it? i wake up from my daydream as i feel another sharp pain on my right cheek, slapped again.

"did you even hear me talking to you?" she take a step forward, closing our distance, i just smirked, "listening to you talking trash? why should i?"

she slapped me once again, oh dear god. how many more slaps i'm going to receive this day? "you... how dare you?! you d my ! you touched my s! you even takes chance to kiss me! that's enough to sue you to the police you know!" 

i just blow a wind to my bangs, "go ahead miss. like i care~" i said, she's going to throw another slap again, i just prepare for another pain on my cheek, but it never come.

"stop it. no one ever done it to our boss." i hear kris hyung voice talked. he is now right in front of me, holding that brunette freak hand that going to slap me any second if kris hyung ever let it go.

she look shocked when kris hyung grab her hand, so do her quiet blonde friend, "w-who are you?" huh? where's the oh-so-scary brunette a while ago went? why is there someone looks exactly like her being a coward here?

"me? i'm Kris Wu, Jason Kim's guardian. now get loss, before i destroy you, your blonde friend, and your not-importand-feared-guy boyfriend." he hissed, suho hyung suddenly grab kris hyung hand who is firmly gripping on tiffany's hand, you should know, Kris hyung is too protective to me, well all of the exo boys are, but kris hyung will even fight a girl if that girl annoy me, he even can be a lot more annoyed than i am.

"kris, calm down, we can just let this lady go. i'm sure she doesn't know who is our boss here. and you girls, just get out of this store before kris throw something that can hurt you two" suho hyung sarcastically eyed the two girl, chanyeol come over and push the brunette softly, "how many time should my hyungs say it? get out! before we make your asses as flat as this floor!" he yelled at the now feared girls as he stomped his feet on the floor, the girls rushed outside the store, completely forgetting the necklace, the one that started this.