⎯ start.

Just a School Trip Can Change My Life?!

Jason's P.O.V

it's the mathematic class, and here i am, laying at the rooftop. currently dozing off, thinking about my future if i keep on skipping class and doesn't get any lesson from the school, bet grandpa will skin me alive.

i took the soda can beside me and sticking it on my lips, waiting for the liquid to flow down my throat.

it's weird that i don't feel anything flowing, i turn the cans upside down, waiting for the water to come out, ...nothing. 

"dang it" i said as i realize that i had finished the soda, i threw the cans carelessly.

god..., i need water a.s.a.p! 

i gather all of my energy i have to stand up and went down to the school's lobby, where the vending machine located.

once i arrived in front of the machine, there's no point on putting a coins here, this thing is broken.

i kick the vending machine and there it goes, two cans of soda rolling down from the machine to the floor, is my kick is too hard?  i just shrug it off, man, i got double this time. 

now, let's get back to the rooftop,

 

"damn you girl! can't you just say yes?!" a yell can be heard from the empty hall right next to me.

"jung soojung, why can't you just accept him? he is oh sehun by the way, girls throwing their self to this boy yet you're thrashing him? what a b*tch." another voice talked, i walk through the hall and stop right before a door, the door is slightly open so i can see what happening inside.

cool. a girl, being pinned to the wall, with a pocker faced guy standing really close in front of her, and some other guys surrounding her, looking exactly like a hungry pedo catching his victim.

"why should i accept a jerk like him? oh sehun, choi siwon, lee howon don't you think i'm afraid of you, bacterias." the girl said, 

woah. this is getting interesting. i get inside the room silently and leans my body near the door, quietly watching the scene as i drink my sodas, that girl, i know that she is afraid, so i just stand by here if anything bad happen then i can help her.

"bacterias? you say what?" one of the dude said, he starts to walk to the girl, i can feel he is about to beat the girl up.

the girl just rolled her eyes and sent him a deadly glare, "yes, bacterias. you and your friends are bacterias, lee howon."

"damn this girl!" the guy named lee howon is about to throw a punch to the girl's face but my reflects stop it, i threw the soda cans and it succeed on taking their attention.

"well, hello guys! nice show you guys has done, but the thing that i know is... punching a girl is really not a man thing." i chuckled sarcastically as i walk closer to them.

the lee howon dude put his hand down, straighten his uniform and glared at me, "who are you?"

"oooh~ chill dude, i mean, am i talking about the fact? she has no fault here and yet you're going to punch her? okay, she mocked you. but.. you're a guy for heaven sake! how could a guy beat a girl up? if i were you, i'm not going to even touch her even tough she spit on me. hey, it's only bacterias guys, c'mon chill." i try to calm the guys down as i hold the girl's hand trying to comfort her, it's cold and crazily trembling, i know that she is extremely afraid and i can see a slight tears b on her eyes.

 "who the hell are you and the are you doing here?!" the other guy said in a so un-calm tone, i look at his name tag, Oh Sehun.

"okay, here, listen at me. i'm not doing anything here, i'm not even know this girl nor the three of you. i'm just offering for peace, look. i'm a peacemaker here! don't curse at me!" i try to break the ice here with joking, but ending up earning glares from the guys.

the three of them look at each other, i think they're talking with their eyes, the Oh Sehun dude looked at me from head to toe, "Siwon Hyung, Howon Hyung, let's finish this kid." 

finish?... they want to finish me? i look at one of them, but i suddenly fell down and feel some blood on my lip, the Lee Howon dude punched me, aish.

"should we fight just because of this matters? dudes, you guys is too childish seriously." i stand up and the girl helped me, she mouthed thank you and i just smile and nod a little.

the three guys chuckled at me, one of them pull my collar "man, my name is choi siwon, and there's no way i'm going to stop to beat the living lights out of annoying peoples, like you." he whispered as he send a punch to my stomach, man, that's pretty hard.

"i don't care about your name, dude, i just want you to let us go, i'm tired of kicking people yesterday, so you better not annoy me." i said, slightly annoyed of this guys.

the lee howon dude widened his eyes, sure he is shocked at my words~ he then pat Oh Sehun's back, "just finish him"

i can feel my body hurts just in a second as i receive a hit on my face, a kick on my knee, and a punch on my abdomen, .. i'm not planning on getting into a fight today, i've spent my whole day at the principal room and getting scolded by kahi noona yesterday.

this dude, now i'm getting on my fighting mood, i bear with the pain and aim my fist to the guy in front of me, it turns out to be the Choi Siwon dude.

i threw a hundred of punch to the his face, leaving the two younger guys shocked, they pushed me away from the siwon dude, they run away right after that, and i feel on my knees, my knee hurt like hell, that lee howon dude kick it too hard.

i hold my knee and bear with the pain by gritting my teeth, the girl come to me and held me by my shoulder, i look to the right and spit some blood, she is shocked.

"omo! you're bleeding, can you walk?!" she panicked, i just give her a re-assuring smile "i'm Krystal by the way..., Krystal Jung."

i look at her, she's pretty tough. "Jason..., Jason Kim. nice to meet you, Krystal." i said, second after that, i feel a sharp pain at my head, and black is all i see.



okay. it's a lame chapter, sorry for making sehun, hoya, and siwon a bad guy here~~! i really have nothing against them!

anyway.... okay nothing.

please support this fic! :D

subscribe and comment!~~<3 it's really appreciated.