Chapter 1

Skate again for me

 

The teacher told him to take a seat beside Sungmin, who was practically day-dreaming. “Annyeong! Kyuhyun-imnida! I will be your seat partner from now on!” Sungmin just looked up at Kyuhyun and shrugged before turning away yet again. 

Is she always so cold? Kyuhyun thought to himself and sat down next to her. He found himself unable to pay attention since he was sitting so closely next to his idol. Oh well, this is better than nothing.

“Drrinnggg~!!” the recess bell rang. Recess is so soon?

“Hello!” Kyuhyun looked up to see a girl with big round eyes staring at him. “h-hi..” The girl blinked and threw her head back and started laughing. “HAHAHA you are so cute! Hi! I’m Eunhyuk, this girl’s best friend.” She says as she placed her arm around Sungmin’s shoulder. Sungmin glared at Eunhyuk and the girl just laughed it off. “Don’t mind her, her head injury must have knocked some senses out of her.” Eunhyuk joked earning a huge smack on her back. “OUCH! Min..” Eunhyuk pouted cutely and excused herself while dragging Sungmin with her. 

“Woah you’re a pretty one, hi! I’m Donghae, Eunhyuk’s best friend, and this girl beside me is my sister, Ryeowook. Who is also Sungmin’s sister-in-law-to-be haha.” A girl with long chestnut brown hair with bangs spoke and pointed to the girl next to her. Ryeowook waved her hand shyly before turning away texting away on her cell. 

“So.. Kyuhyun right? Which school were you from?” Donghae sits on Kyuhyun’s table tom-boyishly. “Erh.. I’m from Sapphire High.” Donghae stares at him in disbelief. “Isn’t that a prestigious school? Why would you want to come to SM girls it is?” Kyuhyun blinked nervously, “I moved, and the school was too far away.. So I moved into a school with dorms.” Donghae looked in amazement. “Wow! So that means you really are a genius?” Kyuhyun blushed slightly by that comment. “You can say so..” His hand instinctively moved up to scratch his hair.

“Haha! Anyway I brought milk buns, wanted to share with monkey and rabbit just now but they left already…” Bunny and monkey? Who? “Oh.. I forgot your new.. I gave Sungmin and Eunhyuk nicknames because of their plushie haha.” Donghae answered it before Kyuhyun could ask. “Oh.. that’s cute.” Donghae took her bun and shoved it at Kyuhyun’s face. “There you go, its nice try it!” 

“Donghae-ssi.. Just now Eunhyuk said something about head injury.. What’s it about?” Kyuhyun asked as he nibbles on the bread as feminine as he could. “You don’t know? It was so big on the news 2 months ago!” Kyuhyun shook his head. 

“You see.. Sungmin is a professional ice-skater; her stage name is Princess on Ice. She was having her usual dance practice when she slipped and fell, hitting her head and twisting her ankle. She was so traumatize by it that after the fall she totally left the skating world. No matter how many times her brother/manager tried to bring her back to ice-skating. She would just refuse and now she becomes the ice princess in school too…” Donghae took a deep breath before continuing. 

“The Sungmin now and the Sungmin before is totally different, she was… a very cheerful girl before the accident happened, and after that PANG! She became a totally different person. She opens up to no one but Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Leeteuk omma, Yesung oppa and I. It’s scary knowing how much our best friend changed after an accident it hurt us too..” Donghae sniffs dramatically.

Kyuhyun finally understood why Sungmin wanted to pull out from the Skating competition in Toronto already. “Is there a way for her to skate again?” Kyuhyun asked. “There will be.. thats if she picks herself up again.” A male voice came from behind them. Kyuhyun turned around to see who it was and immediately knew who it was since Ryeowook squealed. “YESUNG OPPAAAA~!!” Ryeowook flung her skinny arms around his neck and he hugged her back. 

“You must be Kyuhyun? The girl Ryeowook was texting me about.” Yesung stuck his hand out and Kyuhyun shook it lightly. “Lee Yesung. Call me Yesung oppa will do.” “Nice to meet you oppa..” Just then the next school bell rang indicating the end of recess, students started scrambling back into class like little ants.



♥ミ



When lessons ended, Kyuhyun took his dorm keys out from his pocket and grabbed his bags which he left at the hotel he stayed at yesterday. He slowly dragged his things into the dorm corridor looking at the door plate numbers as he walks down. Room no. 137 ah! There it is! He placed his key inside the keyhole and unlocks the door. 

The entire dorm was pitch black when he walked in, he closed the door and noticed that the bathroom light was . Oh my dorm-mate must be taking a bath inside. Does she sleep at the bottom? Kyuhyun thought as he switched on the dorm lights. I should just wait for her to come out before I introduce myself to her. 

Kyuhyun dragged his things up to the upper deck of the room and started packing his things in order. Just when he packed finish his things, his roommate, Sungmin stepped out from the bathroom wrapped just in a sheet of towel. Kyuhyun sees that and his face immediately turned bright red and he turned away pretending to be packing his things. Omgosh! Hyung didn’t tell me that I would be sharing room with Sungmin…

He only turned around when he heard the bathroom door close again. Sighing in relief, he climbed down the stairs and was about to leave the dorm to buy drinks from the vending machine outside. Just when he opened the door he sees Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk outside holding a lot of drinks in their hands. 

“Oh Kyu. What are you doing inside Sungmin’s dorm?” Ryeowook asked blankly. “Erhh.. We’re roommates?” Kyuhyun said as he stepped aside allowing the girls to crash in the room. He thanked his parents silently that he once went to a mix school and he had a lot of friends who were girls. Otherwise he would have fainted already. 

“WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING IN MY ROOM!?” A calm shout came from behind Kyuhyun, causing him to jump in shock. “Eh.. Minnie we came to celebrate the fact that you have a roommate!” Eunhyuk said as she grabbed Kyuhyun by the neck and pulling him to sit down on the floor. “Look what I bought!! Beer!” Kyuhyun look at the cans of beer in dismay he instantly climbed up to the upper deck and took his clothes before excusing himself to the bathroom. 

He closes the bathroom door and leans against it sighing profusely. Shouldn’t I be happy that Sungmin is my roommate? I should try making her open up to me too and maybe I can help her choreograph her skating steps! That would be killing two birds with one stone, yessa! Kyuhyun you can do it! Kyuhyun cheers himself silently as he made his way to the bathtub. He was about to step into the bathtub when the door sprung open. Sungmin walks in seeing that the bathroom was occupied. She apologizes and walks out of the bathroom in lightning speed. Omgosh did she see my… I hope she didn’t! 

He hurriedly stepped into the bathtub resting his sore body in the water, all his worries just got lifted away by the water currents. Ah.. this is so comfortable.. Little did Kyuhyun know that Sungmin actually saw it.

Omgosh.. was that a… was I imaging things? Wait.. why am I caring anyway. Sungmin thought as she blamed herself for not knocking before entering the bathroom. Aish.. Lee Sungmin you are such a pabo! Sungmin thought again as she opened a can of beer and downed it. 

Kyuhyun opened the bathroom door after he had finish dressing himself up, he sees a drunken Sungmin lying on the ground giggling to herself at nothing particular. He sits down next to Eunhyuk and realized that they were all drunk. Suddenly Kyuhyun felt a tug on his shirt and he was pushed onto to floor pinned by a drunken Sungmin. Omgosh we’re so close! Please don’t kiss me… I don’t want to be charged for molest..

“Sungmin-ssi.. your drunk you shou---” Just as Kyuhyun has thought Sungmin indeed pressed her lips onto Kyuhyun’s. Kyuhyun’s mind was clouded with her kissing him and he pushes her off and ran up to his bed and laid down switching off the lights. Omgosh!!!! She kissed me! What am I going to do.. Is she going to scold me tomorrow… I only just moved into the dorm and I have a mission to accomplish! Ahhhh Cho Kyuhyun why are you such a geek… I should just pretend nothing happened and go to sleep. 

Kyuhyun ended up tossing and turning in his bed, his mind still clouded with the image of Sungmin kissing him. AHHH pabo Kyuhyun stop thinking about it! She’s drunk dammit. 




♥ミ



“Oh.. my head hurts..” Sungmin whined as she stands up slowly holding herself up as she walks into the bed room nearly tripping over one of the sleep bodies. Fortunately she was caught by Kyuhyun who had just came out from the bathroom. “Be careful Sungmin..” Kyuhyun said as he holds her and guides her carefully into the bathroom. “I’ll go get you some tea to freshen you up.” 

Kyuhyun walks out of the dorm room and walks to the canteen, relieved that school doesn’t start till 11am that day. He took 5 cups of canteen and carried the tray back into the room, waking the girls slowly. “Here have some tea it helps to freshen you up.” As the group wake up they left the room slowly before Kyuhyun heard a faint vomiting sound from inside the bathroom. He rushed in and pat Sungmin lightly on her back until she stop spitting saliva and vomit. He brought her to the sink and washed as she rinsed it. He then turns around to flush the toilet bowl while she wash up. 

“Thank you..” Kyuhyun heard a soft voice as he turned back. Sungmin made her way to the door swaying from left to right slightly, Kyuhyun rushed to her side to support her. “It’s okay.. I can, walk on my own.” She pushed Kyuhyun away and walked over to her bed collapsing on it. “Here drink some tea.” She looked up and sees Kyuhyun looking down at her. She sits up slowly and takes the cup from him. “Thanks.” 
“Stop thanking me Sungmin-ssi it’s what I should do.” Kyuhyun replied as he retrieves the cup once Sungmin had drunk finish. 
 
“Sungmin-ssi, do you mind if I ask you a question?” Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun as if prompting him to just ask. “Would you skate again?” Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and blinked. “Who do you think you are.. Asking me to skate again.. do you know how much it hurt when I try to skate? Do you know everytime I jump off the ground the memories of me slipping just rush through my mind? Go away! You don’t understand!” Sungmin replied and pushed Kyuhyun away running out of the room.


 

Was I too straightforward..? 

 

A.N: YAY! The first chapter is out ^^ how did I do? Do comment ok? XD show me your love even if it is horrible /sniffs. LoL thanks for reading! ^^ love you all (: