Prologue

Skate again for me

 

“Sungmin today will be the last practice before you go for a 2 week break to study ok? Give it your best shot I know you can do it dongsaeng-ah.” Her manager spoke to her calmly. “Ne oppa.” Sungmin said while doing her warm-ups before practice. “Oppa.. why do I have to go on a break anyway?” she asked as she bent down and stretched. “Your results are deteriorating! Ofc course you will have to go on a break!” Sungmin pouted while wearing on her skates and held onto the sides of the skating ring and does a few small work outs on the ice.

“Oppa remember me telling you that I can do a double tumble? Let me show it to you!” Sungmin moved away from the sides and Yesung the practice song. Sungmin calmly started her skating stance and skated lightly to the music. 

“Sungmin sure skates like an ice-princess doesn’t she…” Yesung turned around when he heard Sungmin’s best friend, Ryeowook’s voice. “She certainly does.” Yesung replied while turning back to watch Sungmin skate gracefully to the music. “My little sister is the pride to our family right?” Ryeowook can’t help but to agree. “Here comes the tumble she has been talking about.”

They watched as Sungmin went off the ground and did a perfect tumble and landed on the ground perfectly. The peak in the next part of the music started and that was the start of her double tumble. She jumped off the ground and did a perfect tumble once, twice until the third tumble she and she landed perfectly yet again. However, the next tumble came too soon that she didn’t have enough time to land properly after tumbling for the fifth time. She slipped and hit her head on the icy-floor. Blood gushed out from her head, knocking her out completely.

“SUNGMIN! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE! HURRY!” Yesung ran onto the ice-floor and picking the famous ice-skater up from the ground.

Why are you always overworking yourself babo sister of mine…?

. “Yesung hyung! Her head is bleeding! The ambulance will arrive in 5 minutes. We should let the medics here stop the bleeding first.” Yesung could only nod and carry Sungmin out of the ring. 

“Oppa.. Don’t worry.. Onnie would be okay..” Ryeowook told Yesung and gave him a hug from the back. “Wookie-ah… I should not have told her to give it her best.. I didn’t know this will happen..” 

 
 
♥ミ

 
 

“Minnie.. Minnie-ah.. It’s about time you wake up.. We have school today..” Sungmin’s best friend shook her awake. “Ughhh… Shhut.. Hyukkie… What time is it?” Sungmin said sleepily. “7am.. School starts at 7.30” Hyukjae simply replied still shaking Sungmin. “Wake up Sungmin hurry!” 

“Fine fine! Aish! Eunhyuk you’re a nuisance! What are you doing in my dorm room anyway!?” Sungmin said with an annoyed voice and took off her shirt, while Eunhyuk just throws her uniform at her. “I’m surprised that Yesung Oppa don’t nag at you to start practicing skating anymore.” Sungmin groans when she hears the word skating, she ignores Eunhyuk and walks into the bathroom. Aish.. that Sungmin she still traumatized after the fall.. The next competition is just 5 months away, and she doesn’t want to start practicing again. 

Sungmin stepped out of the bathroom seeing Eunhyuk in a daze and smacked her lightly on the head. “Time to go to school Eunhyuk-ah” Sungmin pulled Eunhyuk by her collar and dragged her out of her room. 

 
♥ミ
 
 


“The first day of school… I’ve came so far I can’t possibly back out now.. All this is for Sungmin.” The girl in front of the school gate pumped her fist in the air and walked in.
 
 


*flashback*

“Kuixian are you sure you want to transfer into a girl’s school?” 

“Yes, Zhoumi–ah.. I can’t bear seeing my idol hurting like that.” 

“Alright then! You will need a beautiful make over! Let me be the one to help you!” 

Zhoumi dragged Kyuhyun into his room and started throwing clothes at him. 

“Try this on, and this, oh this too, ah this one too!” 

“ZHOUMI! STOP THROWING CLOTHES AT ME!!” 

“OH! You will need a haircut or a wig! Bob hairstyle will look good on you! Since you have a long hair makes it so much easier for me!” This time, Zhoumi dragged Kyuhyun to the barber.

*end of flashback*.
 
 
 
 

“After all I’ve been through, the trouble that the irritating Zhoumi brought me through! I can overcome everything!” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself and walked around the school to find the principal office to get his student id. He was walking to the principal office when he bumped into a girl holding onto a thick book on her hand. 

The book fell off her hand and hit onto Kyuhyun’s feet, “OUCH! I’m sorry!!” Kyuhyun bent down to pick up the fallen book, the girl too bent down and reached for it. The two of them ended up banging their together. “OUCH! YAH!” Kyuhyun looked up and saw that the person he banged into was Sungmin. He gasped and apologized continuously; Sungmin just shrugged it off and walked away before Kyuhyun could say anything more.

He shrugs and continues on his search for the principal’s office. When he stood right in front of the door, a teacher walked out looking at him as though his was an alien. “Don’t just stand outside there, if you are looking for Mr Lee just walk right in.” Kyuhyun blinked blankly before thanking the teacher and knocked on the principal’s office door. 

“Come in.” 

Kyuhyun walked right in and found himself standing face to face opposite his noona’s boyfriend, Lee Seunggi. 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed suddenly. 

“Kyu.. Kyuhyun?” 

“OMO HYUNG! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE THE PRINCIPAL!!!” 

“CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A GIRL’S SCHOOL!?”

“Erh… trying to make Sungmin start skating again?” Kyuhyun laughed fakely.

“Does your noona know about this?” Kyuhyun shakes his head quietly.

“Hyung.. Don’t tell noona, she will kill me..”

“I’m her boyfriend.. You expect me to lie for you!?” Seunggi practically screamed but lowered his voice when he realized that he was still in his office. 

“Please hyung…” Kyuhyun pleaded as he looked at his brother-in-law-to-be. 

“Fine fine. Come back tomorrow to collect your student ID and this will be the keys to your dorm.” Seunggi gave in to Kyuhyun’s pleading and placed the keys on the table before gesturing for Kyuhyun to leave the room. Kyuhyun picked up his room keys and left the principal’s room for lessons. He roamed around the school looking for this class, looking at the sheet of timetable Seunggi has given him.
 
 “Class 137 huh.. Where is it..?” He looked up and exclaimed. “AH! I found it!” He knocked on the wooden door before entering sheepishly; he introduced himself to the teacher and the class. 

The teacher told him to take a seat beside Sungmin, who was practically day-dreaming. “Annyeong! Kyuhyun-imnida! I will be your seat partner from now on!” Sungmin just looked up at Kyuhyun and shrugged before turning away yet again. 
 
 
 

Woah.. a feisty girl, maybe mission skate again would be hard for Kyuhyun to achieve. What would happen between the two of them? Would Kyuhyun be able to make Sungmin skate again? Or will Sungmin just totally drop out from the entire competition?




 A.N: A mini-series! yay lol hope you have fun reading the prologue I will post this fic every once in 3 days ^^ same for all of my other fics.^^ I will update my masterlist tomorrow! promise! lol love you all ^^