Chapter 2

Skate again for me

Chapter Summary: Sungmin thinks back about her latest competition and Yesung finds out Kyuhyun’s true gender. Leeteuk tells about the annual inter-dorm competition?
 

 


♥ミ



“Who do you think you are.. Asking me to skate again.. Do you know how much it hurt when I try to skate? Do you know everytime I jump off the ground the memories of me slipping just rush through my mind? Go away! You don’t understand!” Sungmin replied and pushed Kyuhyun away running out of the room.

Was I too straightforward..? 

Kyuhyun slid down onto the floor, placing his head in his knee. Did I ask her for too much..? 

Sungmin ran up the stairs that led to the roof and opened the door. She shut the door and leaned onto it, her palms came up to cover her face. What did I just say… Did I hurt her feelings by saying that..?Lee Sungmin, you’re such a fool... Sungmin slid down onto the floor, leaning against the door. She sobbed as she thought about her previous competition.


*flashback* 


“Sungmin-ah, you can do it!” Yesung cheered Sungmin before her turn in the monthly ice-skating competition. “THANKS OPPA! I WILL GIVE IT MY BEST!” Sungmin replied happily as she stepped onto the skating ring. It was her last competition before the accident happened. 

“And the next contestant is Ice Princess, LEE SUNGMIN!” The entire audience burst in cheers. 

Sungmin turned and winked at Yesung, before stepping into the ring. She skate into the middle of the ice-ring and waited for the music to come on. She tapped her skates two times on the icey floor and started skating as the music came on. When she ended her turn everyone stood up and gave her a standing ovation. Her performance was so perfect that people even threw flowers onto the ring. 

“Minnie!!! Well done!” Yesung exclaimed when Sungmin had ended her performance. “OPPA!!!” She ran into Yesung’s opened arms and gave him a huge hug. “How did I do oppa?” Yesung beamed in reply. 

“It’s finally time for the prize presentation. In third place …… GOO HARA!” A girl with long wavy light brown hair stood on the podium and took her trophy. “In second place …… IM YOONA!” A girl with short shoulder-length hair walked up and took her trophy. “In first place…… is of course! PRINCESS OF THE ICE, LEE SUNGMIN!!!!!!” Sungmin walked up and took her trophy. 


*End of flashback*





♥ミ



In School.

Kyuhyun walked into the class quietly and noticed that Sungmin still wasn’t in class. He sat down on his chair and turned around. “Donghae-sii.. Did you see Sungmin?” Donghae blinked blankly at him and shook her head in reply. “No.. Did something happen?” Kyuhyun just shook his head and turned to face the front as the teacher walked in. 

“Sungmin-shii is absent from class again… Something must have happened…” Ryeowook whispered to Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun heard it and raised his hand asked to be excused. He ran down the corridor checking every possible area she could be at, until he banged into Yesung. 

“Yesung..” 

“Kyuhyun? What are you doing outside class?” 

“Sungmin… Sungmin she didn’t come to class today..” Yesung looked at Kyuhyun before pulling at Kyuhyun’s hand leading him somewhere.

“Hyu.. Oppa.. Where are you bringing me?” Kyuhyun asked as he struggled in Yesung’s grip. Yesung kicked open the door of the roof and it revealed a girl lying on the ground. “MIN!” Yesung rushed to her side and held onto her. “Kyuhyun-shi do you mind running down to class, tell your teacher that Sungmin is sick and you have to take care of her.” Kyuhyun nodded and ran back to class.

Yesung carried Sungmin to her dorm and laid her on her bed. He walked into her bathroom and took her facetowel damping it with warm water, before placing it over her forehead. “You should learn to take care of yourself… The competition is only 5 months away… You need to pick yourself up..” He says as he drags her chair and sits next to her. “My silly sister.. Do you know how everyone is worried for you… A boy even transferred in just because of you.. You cannot let them down alright?” 

Kyuhyun was about to open the door wide when he heard Yesung talking to Sungmin, he stood outside and listened quietly. How does he know that I am a boy…Did I make it too obvious?Kyuhyun thought to himself when, he had heard what Yesung said to her. “I know you’re out there, stay out there I have things to tell you.” Yesung yelled from inside the room. Kyuhyun just leaned against the wall and waited patiently. 

Yesung stepped out shortly after he had said that, he gestured Kyuhyun. “Follow me” Kyuhyun just quietly trailed after him. When they reach a big hall slightly outside the school, Yesung took a key and unlocked the door. “I don’t think you know where this place is, since you’re new. This is our school’s skating ring specially made for Sungmin.” Yesung stepped in and allowed Kyuhyun in before shutting the door behind him. 

“Now that no one is around. Now explain to me, why is a boy like you doing in a girl’s school.” Yesung raised his voice and his echo could be heard in the entire hall. Kyuhyun opened his mouth ready to ask him how he knows that he was a guy. “Being a guy, any guys can tell that you are a guy. I mean no boys would be so tall and have quite a deep voice.” Kyuhyun looked at him and started to tell him why he was in a girl’s School. 

Yesung was about to reply when the skating ring door banged opened. “Oppa! Kyuhyun? What are you doing in here?” “Sungmin! What made you come here?” “OPPA! I’VE DECIDED TO START PRACTICING FOR THE COMPETITION!” Kyuhyun and Yesung looked at each other before asking Sungmin why she changed her mind. “This morning, when I was up in the roof I was thinking about my latest competition.. How much I used to love skating, so I’ve decided to pick myself up and not let those people who care about me down.” Sungmin explained.

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to put a huge smile on her face, He ran up to her gave her a huge hug. “OMGOSH SUNGMIN DO YOU MEAN IT!?” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily, he only pulled away when he heard a fake cough coming from behind him. “Oh! Sorry!” Sungmin blushed slightly before turning to Yesung. “Oppa! Can we start practice tomorrow?” “Of course you may!” 





♥ミ



“OH! KYU! Leeteuk omma wants us to meet us; she says that it is something important!” Sungmin says as they exited from the hall. Did she just call me Kyu?”Who’s Leeteuk omma?” Sungmin turned and looked at Kyuhyun “I forgot that you were new! C’mon I’ll let her meet you! What are you waiting for!?” Sungmin says as she drags Kyuhyun into the dorm hall. 

“LEE TEUK OMMA!” Sungmin suddenly yells when entered the dorm hall. “SUNGMINNIE!!” Sungmin ran and hugged a senior with short shoulder length reddish-brown hair, Kyuhyun stood behind her feeling very awkward. “Oh Leeteuk omma! Meet Kyuhyun! She is new in our dorm!” Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun’s hand and he greeted Leeteuk in a slight bow. “OH YOUR SO CUTE!!” Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun into a hug, welcoming him to the dorm. “Hello! I’m Dorm 1 dorm head mistress! OH RIGHT! I FORGOT ABOUT THE MEETING!” 

Everyone started streaming in when the school bell rang. Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun’s hand and sat down on the floor together with Donghae, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk. “Where have you been all day?” Donghae whispered to Kyuhyun. “I was looking after Sungmin, she was sick.” Kyuhyun lied, thinking that maybe Sungmin doesn’t want Kyuhyun to tell them yet. 

“ALRIGHT! EVERYONE! As you all know every year, our school would have an annual inter-dorm competition. Heechul and I have already decided that if Dorm 1 and 2 have a draw again, we will each give a special performance. The main result would be decided by the special performance!” Leeteuk said to all of the dorm members.

“LEETEUK ONNIE!” A scream came from them, everyone turned around and saw the beauty queen Kim Heechul standing behind them. “HEENIM!” “HEECHUL OMMA!” Leeteuk and Sungmin both screamed at the same time. “OH! Sungminnie!” Heechul walked over and gave Sungmin a big hug, Leeteuk also gave them a hug. 


-TBC-



A.N: YAY! Grammar mistakes and Spelling mistakes are my entire fault. I was watching hana kimi Taiwan version when writing this. Do comment ok? XD Show me your love even if it is horrible /sniffs. LoL thanks for reading! ^^ love you all (: