Scandal

Take Time

"It's all over the news! You're so reckless. How could you?" Ji exclaimed. "There are even rumours that me and Seungri are dating. We all know that isn't true." He pouted. 

"It was true. Seungri is lovesick in his room. He can't go out and make a statement for us. You do it" Taeyang put his hands in face. 

"It's your fault this started. You do it."

"No one will believe him." Daesung said, he was unable to leave to Japan due to all the reporters after the incident. "Have Seunghyun hyung do it."

"NO. He's not part of this family anymore."  Who am I to say that? Taeyang thought after the words flew out of his mouth. He said he'd get over it but was still quite bitter about Seunghyun spending too much time at Yonghwa's place. Saying something about how Yonghwa is lonely.

Daesung dared take a side-glance at Taeyang. Ji sighed watching them both awkwardly try to mend their relationship. 

"It's no use," Another presence was in the room. CEO Yang Hyun Suk stood behind them sighing. All the heads turned.

"What should I do?" Tae asked.

"I'll handle it. We'll call for our press conference."

It was Daesung that asked the question this time. "We will?"

"OH and what will we say?" Ji interjected. 

"Well doesn't this make for a perfect fanfiction?" 

"Seunghyun hyung?" Daesung exclaimed. "You're here quite early."

"What will you say at the press conference?" Seunghyun asked, though he didn't sound interested. 

"Can't we just say I'm dating Daesung?" Taeyang laughed half-heartedly. "It'll be great the whole country - no, whole world - would stop moving." 

Daesung looked sheepishly at Tae. "Is that how it is? Hyung, you're playing with my feelings."

Seunghyun scoffed, "You're playing with my feelings," he mocked in Daesungs nasally voice. 

Jiyong and their CEO looked sharply at Seunghyun. Things must have gotten rough between him and Yonghwa. When idols date it's always tough and a lot of pressure. Seunghyun made it so obvious that something was wrong with his unnatural bad temper. 

The amount of attention given to the matter is horrifically sickening. What was so wrong about love? All Taeyang thought he had done was make is point to the world that gender shouldn't be an aspect to deciding who you have fallen for. 

He had no idea it would turn this way and YG's CEO's biggest concern was how fans will react. The most manly of the group turned out to be gay. 

It was nightmare he wished to wake from. 

 

Taeyang flutter his eyes open, through the window crack he could feel the wind and the sharp sunlight blinded him for a moment. Wow, it really was just a dream! he thought. He was so happy that there was no such mess. No weird feelings for Daesung or Seunghyun or odd blind date that started it all. He jumped out of bed excitedly and ready for the day. Just then Jiyong busted in and  said, "hey rise and shine, we need to prepare Seunghyun for a blind date. It's about time that he gets someone." 

Taeyang's face went white. His heart wrenched. 

"Oh no don't you send him off on a-"

Ji had already slammed the door in his face as Taeyang muttered it himself over and over:

This can't be happening. This can't be happening.