It's War

Take Time

"He's right there, go to talk to him!" Seungri whispered to Ji's ear.

Jiyong shook his head. "He's like a tiger, We've got to approach slowly."

Seungri sighed, to know that his relationship was being threatned by Yong Hwa nagged him like crazy.

Ji and Seungri was hiding behind a fake banana plant and watching Seunghyun and Yong Hwa casually chat.

"Oh, where is he going?" Seungri whispered as Seunghyun got up and walked towards his room. Meanwhile, Yong Hwa took a stroll around the living room looking at abstract paintings randomly hung on the wall. He spotted Jiyong's head peeking out of the banana leaves.

"Hyung?"

Jiyong emerged from the behind the fake plant, Seungri shamefully hiding behind his shoulder. "Hyung?! Ji, I don't feel close to you anymore. How can he call you that?

Yong Hwa chuckled to himself. Ji glanced at Seungri behind him. "Do you want to act cute and call me oppa?! Huh?"

Seungri's eyes lit up. "Can I? Plus, I'm natually cute."

"Aish! We're leaving!" Ji and Seungri walked out but Yong Hwa's eyes never stopped smiling at the couple.

 

Seunghyun came back with a picture album.

"What's that?" Yong Hwa asked peering curiously.

"Well, since you are going to be arounf here for a quite a bit. I thought you'd like to learn about family and the guys."

"Hyung, why are you being so kind? I don't think Ji hyung feels comfortable with me around after the incident..." Yong Hwa paused for a bit,

"What incident?" Seunghyun questioned.

Yong Hwa started nervously, "When I walked in .. ah, I can't say it."

He put his head in his hands, Seunghyun awkwardly put an arm aound his shoulder.

"You can tell me."

"It's Seungris and Ji's personal matters.."

Seunghyun sighed.

"... I was looking for you and I walked into the dressing room and ...Ji was...ping Seungri's pants."

When he finished the sentence the door opened. Yong Hwa jumped up a bit, Tae strolled in.

"Taeyang, you should explain Ji's and Seungri's relationship for Yonghwa. It's better if we call understand each other."

"Huh?  To an outsider?"

"Outsider...." Yong Hwa echoed,

"HE'S NOT AN OUTSIDER! He''s a part of our family." Seunghyun roared.

Tae couldn't believe it. He fumed, "Says who?"

"Says me!"

Yong Hwa winced, he was causing so much trouble. He clearly felt guilty. If matters were to get any worse, there was Daesung at the door watching the whole scene unfold. Daesung finally realized how Taeyang felt and didn't feel so confident anymore. It seemed that Ji and Seungri could be happy together. Seunghyun and Yong Hwa too. But him  and Tae would never work out.

Taeyang fled to his room, stil furious. Daesung followed. He was determined to help Tae find peace whether or not they would be together.

Tae was lying on his bed reading a comic book, his face etched in fustration. Dae walked up to the edge of the bed. "You should get over Seunghyun."

"I don't need to hear this right now." Taeyang was obviously didn't care about anyone noticing his feelings. It didn't even mattter to people anyomore. He was already so used to being ignored.

"You probably don't know I like you." Daesung stated as boldly as possible. "And I know I can get over you. I'm staying in Japan a while after my promotion. I can easily get over you then but you have to move on. "

Taeyang stopped pretendng to read the comic book. "What?"

"You heard me." Daesung left the room casuallybut feeling really stupid inside.

Taeyang stayed on his king sized bed, lying there and staring at the ceiling like it would help him feel any better.

"Might as well get me a drink to help me forget some life scarring things."