Backstage

Take Time

The next day; 2:03 am.

 

He groaned and rolled over. Who would be calling at such a time?

"Hello?"

"It's Yong Hwa. Sorry to bother." Said a soft voice.

"Oh?" Seunghyun suddenly wide awake and rubbing his eyes. "Wae?"
"I can't sleep. Today is my brother's wedding, his wife is beautiful and their wedding will be on a beach."

"uh-huh."

"Seunghyun, have you ever imagined how your wedding would be like?"

What a strange guy? Seunghyun thought.

"No not really." he replied, "And just call me hyung."

"I can call you that? Thank you hyung,"

Hey, you should go to bed. You don't want to be dozing off at your brother's wedding."

"I wasn't invited."

Seunghyun was silent.

"We grew apart ever since I started my career. It's a small, private event anyways. My appearance would rattle the guests."

Seunghyun sighed, "Go to bed anyways, you'll need your rest."

On the otherline, Yong Hwa smiled. "Good night Hyung"

A week later at the BigBang concert in Seoul. The dressing room.

"Hyung, I can't change. My zipper is stuck!" Seungri called out from behind the curtain.

"Aish! Come out here, let me help you." Ji yelled back. "We have to be on stage soon."

Out in the hall, backstage

"Excuse me, do you know where Seunghyun hyung is?" Yong Hwa asked one of the lady staff walking in the hall.

"Ah, most likely in the dressing room. First door to the right."

"Thank You!" Yong Hwa bowed.

Yong Hwa opened the door to the dressing room an paused at the scene he witnessed. Jiyong was ping Seungri's pants. The zipper had been stuck. Yong Hwa hadn't known this and felt like he had intruded in on a very private moment.

"Ah...uh...sorry," Yong Hwa said and slowly shut the door. Ji and Seungri stood frozen.

Jiyong ran to the door and yelled at Yong Hwa who was heading far from the dressing room, "YAH ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Ji yelled loudly down the hall.

Seungri said in a small, nervous voice, "Hyung, what do we do now? Yong Hwa might go to the press and reveal that we are dating. It'll be a diaster."

Ji let out an exasperated sigh. "Let's hope he doesn't, but if he does, we can't allow him to hang around Seunghyun hyung anymore."

Taeyang walked into the dressing room several minutes late. "What's wrong with Yong Hwa? He looked so shocked and shaken up when he asked me about Seunghyun hyung was."

"Oh. I don't know. Probably worried sick about Seunghyun," Ji chuckled.

Tae didn't fully believe Jiyong. he wanted to believe that there was a great flaw in Ji's plan. Maybe Yong Hwa would become a threat to their group. For Seungri and Jiyong, at the moment he was a major threat.

Yong Hwa finally found Seunghyun

"What are you doing here all alone?" Yong Hwa asked trying not to think of Ji and Seungri.

"I always liked to be alone before a concert."

"Should I leave?"

" No. Just stay."

So there they sat in silence. Seunghyun and Yong Hwa, staring at the white wall ahead,