Blind Date

Take Time

"Hyung, do you want to arm wrestle?" Seungri nudged Ji with his elbow.

"Ah, sure, but you know who'd win." Ji sneered.

Taeyang watched Ji and Seungri arm wrestle. Seungri's face etched with pain. Taeyang wpndered why Seungri would challenge Ji when he always loses. Must be the love. Jiyong and Seungri had been secretly dating for a while now; only the members of BigBang knew.

Daesung walked in and stood next to Tae trying to imagine what was so interesting about Ji and Seungri. "Do you want to have lunch with me? We could go to that new restuarant that just opened down the street."

"Yea. I'd like that." Tae turned his gaze from the couple and smiled at Daesung.

Why does his smile make my heart pound so loud? Knock it off Daesung, this can't be happening!

"Seunghyun hyung, do you want to come with us?" Tae asked.

"Uh--"

"No!" Ji exclaimed. Seungri shook his head.

"Wae?"

We set him on a blind date." Seungri told Tae.

"HUh?" Daesung asked. "Oh, is it a girl or guy?"

"Ah, that's for Seunghyun to find out today."

"Aish, let's get lunch," Taeyang dragged Daesung out of the condo.

Once Taeyang and Daesung were out on the street, Daesung glanced down at Tae's hand still gripping his. He didn't even notice Tae's irritation over Seunghyun.

Five minutes later at a coffee shop.

"Ji, I how do I know which one to look for?" Seunghyun asked.

"Always sipping tea. The one sipping tea."

On the other side of the coffee shop

"Eh, Seungri, what does he look like?"

"He's a real angel. That's all."

After Choi Seunghyun and Jong Yong Hwa hangs up they catch each others' eyes. Yong Hwa in the middle of a sip of tea.

He's a real angel. In truth Yong Hwa hadn't expected anything close to this.

Seunghyun was picky. He had only three girlfriends before, which he had broken up with all of them. This guy..is kind of cute.HIs first hint of attraction for a male.

Yonghwa smiled a heart warming smile, that would've stolen any girl's heart.

"Seunghyun correct? Choi Seunghyun." Yonghwa asked as Seunghyun aproached.

He nodded.

"Jong Yong Hwa, BigBang's number one fan." Yong Hwa said. Seunghyun chuckled.

"C.N. Blue is making it big too."

"We were close this year at MAMA but you won. I'm not disapointed though. It's okay to have a big ego after winning so many awards."

Seunghyun coughed, "I'm not egostic."

"Ah--"

Seunghyun didn't want Yong Hwa rambling on so he said, "I can get you backstage pass for our next concert."

"Really?!?" Excitement sparked in Yong Hwa's eyes, like a kid in a candy shop. Seunghyun nodded cooly.

"Yea, here's the ticket," Seunghyun pulled the ticket out of his coat pocket and slid it across the table. He got up to leave. "See you later."

Seunghyun winked as he walked away. Oh gosh, who am I kidding?  He shook his head laughing to himself.

At the same time Taeyang and Daesung are having lunch

"Hah, my mouth is burning!"

"I told you Tae hyung, this ahjumma makes the best spicy ramen." Daesung's small eyes smiling. He was glad to be spending time with his hyung.

"Aish, this is great stuff," Tae's mouth was full of ramen.

"Oh, Tae Tae, forever alone with his food, huh?" Jiyong walked in poking Taeyang's cheek. Tae choked on his food.

"YAH! I'm not forever alone. If the world really ends I still have Daesung, eh?"

"Pshhh.' Ji and Daesung waved it off. Even though Daesung thought he had finally found a spot in Taeyang's heart.

"Who did you put Seunghyun hyung with this time?"

"Jong Yong Hwa. C.N. Blue's lead vocalist." Ji answered dramatically waving his hands in the air.

Taeyang didn't want to sound like a fuss so he didn't want to say how bad the pairing was in his opinion. It was like having Seunghyun babysit a fanatic child.

"I'll prove you wrong, Tae. They'll be perfect together." Ji said with a mischievious grin.