Confessions

Take Time

Yonghwa sat down on his couch, shoulders slumped. 

He lit a vanilla scented candle and put the kettle on the stove to make tea. He then closed his eyes and tried to relax a bit. Things could be so stressful and none of his band members were ever around, they were too busy filming dramas and all. 

Do I perhaps...really like Seunghyun? It can't be...and I'd never have the guts to confess. I'm sure he takes me as a joke. 

 

Taeyang downed another glass of beer. There was nowhere he was able to drink in peace. 

He hated all of this, he regreted all of this, he wish he didn't exist. Millions of fans and the only person he wanted to notice him was Seunghyun hyung. 

Daesung said he liked me, I can't accept that. Seunghyun has obviously gotten too attached to Yonghwa, I can't do anything about that either. 

Seungri busted in. Taeyang sighed, he thought none of them would come here to drink of all places but it was clear from the stench that Seungri had already come drunk. 

"HYUNGIE," Seungri leaned over Taeyang, then whispered much quietly in his ear, "Can you believe what that 'G-dragon' said to me? He said he need time....apart." Then Seungri started to sob.

"Yah! Get up and get your act together! Are you going to continue to mop around! You have problems right now! I have problems too. Time apart just means that one day you'll be together." And much more queitly Tae said. "I put myself in a realtionship that hasn't even started yet. I long for it but it will never happen."  

Seungri looked up, he seemed sober in the moment, though a minute a go he was drunk. "You...you have to love the one that loves you."

"Really," Tae said absent mindly."Is that the way it is?"

"Of course! Haha" Seungri replied.

Looking all the more determined Taeyang got up and dragged Seungri. "Here, I'll take you home. You'll be alright alone right? I have someone I need to talk to."

 

"Yonghwa..."

"Hyung... I have something to confess." Yonghwa was at the Bigbang's condo. He was relieved that Seunghyun was the only one home at the moment. 

Seunghyun cracked a smile, though he could see that Yonghwa was really nervous about something. He sure hoped it had nothing to do with Ji and Seungri. 

"What is it?" There was silence when Yonghwa didn't answer. "Huh?"

"I. I think that I like you." Yonghwa moved his eyes away from Suenghyun's and stared at the floor, fiddling his fingers."I know, it was a blind date and it was sort of a joke but I can't deny my feelings anymore."

Seunghyun chuckled although Yonghwa didn't understand what was so funny. "It's not a big deal if you like me. I can't help but feel the same way."

Yonghwa's head snapped up. Their eyes locked. 

 

Taeyang barely made to the airport in time. He kept telling the taxi driver to hurry. 

He ran around the airport furiously. Where are you, Daesung?

He spotted a familiar looking head in the crowd. Daesung. "WAIT!" 

The many fans gathered around him looked at Taeyang oddly. It was a bit later that Daesung turned to face Tae.

"Taeyang Hyung?"

"Daesung. I-I don't know how to give my response yet. I'm sure I'll get over Seunghyun. I'm sure that my feelings will grow for you. Please, come back home after promoting in Japan. I'll be here waiting. "

Tae smiled broadly at Daesung. Daesung smiled sheepishly and went up close to him and whispered "Hyung... what are you doing in the middle of the airport?CEO is going to kill us. You know how shady he is under that cap he always wears. He'll send his men after us."

"Right, we'll worry about that later. Huh?" Tae smiled like an idiot as the nearest fangirl taped the whole dang scene. 

 

At the YG office phones started ringing.