Chapter 7: Please, Help Me...

I'm NOT Ready to Become a Dad!!

 

You: Where are you taking me?

AJ: Last night while you were sleeping, I hear you want to eat some ice cream. I guess you were dreaming about it.

You: Gosh! So embarassing!

AJ: Hahaha! Actually I think it was cute! Oh, we are here. 

He pushed you inside the ice cream shop and find a free table so you guys can sit.

AJ: This place has the best ice cream in town! You will love it!

You: Really? Well, bring it on! 

AJ: Which flavor?

You: Any. Don' t mind.

AJ: As you wish! I'll be back.

It took AJ some minutes when he come back holding 2 big ice cream cones. 

AJ: Here! Hope you like it.

You took the ice cream cone from AJ' s hand and start eating right away.

You: You were right! It's delicious! 

You guys were talking when some just called AJ' name. You guy turned and saw a young lady. 

AJ: Eun He? What are you doing here?

Eun: Just came to shop! But that's not the question!! Why you haven't you called me?! Why did you break up with me?! It was because of her?

AJ: Just go back to your shopping and leave us alone! There is nothing between you and I anymore and you know that! 

Eun: Why you are trying to protect here?!

AJ: Leave her alone!

Eun: Why?! Is she your girlfriend?! Answer me!!

You felt uncomfortable and you just decide to go back with the guys while AJ talk things out with this lady!

You: I better go back with the guys. AJ, I think you need talk to here. I'll wait for you. 

You stand up and walk passed by Eun He, but she felt so much anger  and jelosy that she couldn't control herself and  pushed you really hard! That makes you fall tummy down on the floor hitting you really hard! Eun He was about to jump on you but AJ stopped her from doing it! She was screaming and cursing at you, but you just stand up as fast as you can and get out from the shop ignoring that AJ was calling you. 

You just walk and when you notice you were out of the Mall. But you didn't care, you felt a great pain in your tummy and you were worry! Every second that passed the pain was getting worst! You weren't worry about yourself, you were worry about your baby's life! 

You tried to look if somebody can help you out, but unluckily no one was around, not even a car o a taxi!

You: Damn it! Why is not body around now that I need help?! Haaaaa! It hurts a lot! 

You tried to walk but your legs start to shake and soundly you fell on your knees! You were so scare and desperate. The pain was getting worst that it was hard for you to breath!

You: I can't... I can't loose this baby! Somebody... Help me...

You tried to scream but it was hopeless! You could't scream loud enough! 

You: Somebody... Eli... Help me... I need you right now...

You felt dizzy and felt completely on the street floor. You were loosing hope and start to feel sleepy.

You: Where are you Eli...? Why...

Sunddly you felt that somebody called your name, but could't understand him. You open up your eyes and you saw Eli there! He was holding you.

Eli: (Your Name)!!! What happened to you?! Where is AJ?!

You: Eli... My tummy hurts a lot... 

Eli: You are going to be okay! 

He take out his cell phone and called an ambulance! 

You: Eli... Its the baby going to be okay? I' m a bad mother... I couldn't protect her...

Eli: Don't said that! You are a good mother! A brave one!

You: I'm always getting in your way... I' m sorry for getting in your life.

Eli: Don't said that! 

You: It's true... I'm sorry...

You couldn't stand be aweak and collaps on Eli's harms. He tried to wake you up but he couldn't.

Eli: (Your Name)!! Don't do this to me!! Weak up! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to said those hurtful words back then!! I didn't mean to abandon you when you must needed me! Please forgive me! I love you!

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!!! (*-*)/"

I'm so sorry! u.u I had been working a lot lately! I know, I work and work but I don't get rich! -.-*

Sigh*... That's what my friend said... I'm also sorry for the this chapter... its kind of short...

Ok, ok... its very short... -.- I'm sorry, but I wanted to update somenthing (I'm working

tomorrow again... gotta go to sleep)! Next chapter will be more than this... :3

Also... WELCOME new subscribers! XD Thank you so much for people that has comment on the chapters and also thank you

to the people that has been reading my fanfic (Silent readers O.O)! X3 You guys make me feel happy! XD Thank you everybody! *-*

Have an awesome day! ^^ Take care!

Don't forgat to Comment and Subscribe! ^^

*~Jeju~*