Chapter 5: Future Uncles... YEAH!

I'm NOT Ready to Become a Dad!!

 

When the guys make sure that you were okay, they sat down on the floor around you.

Kevin: So, this is why you were acting so strange!

AJ: Yeah, I'm sorry guys for hidding this important news, I was just waiting for the right time to let you guys know.

Kevin: Well, what can I said, Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Kiseop: I see it and I can't belive it... we are going to be uncles!

Dongho: True! True! We are going to be uncles! I'm so happy!

Soohyun: And what's the baby going to be?

Dongho: Yeah, is it going to be a little nice or a little nephew?

AJ: Dongho, you are funny! I don't know.

Kevin: What?!

AJ: Our manager pull us both out of the Hospital before (Your Name) can tell me.

He turned around to see you and he smile at you.

AJ: (Your Name), please, tell us. I'm so courios!

You: Its going to be a girl!

Hoon: That's perfect! We are going to be her knight and she is going to be our little princess!

Kevin: (Your Name), did you have pictures?

You: Yes! I do!

Soohyun: Can we see them?

Dongho: Yes, can we?

You: Ofcurse you guys can! 

You look into your purse and take out the pictures that the Doctor give you from your baby. You gave the pictures to AJ and then he pass them around the memebers. The guys were so ecxited! While they look at the pictures, they just can't stop congratulating you.

Eli, who didn't said anything all this time, look at the pictures silencely. Every picture that he saw, a smile appears on his face and felt how his hearth beats up of joy, but he can't said anything. The UKISS members believe that AJ is the father of that baby... his baby. But there is somenthing that he wonders:  why AJ didn't went to his house and beat him up? Did you tell him who the real father is? 

While Eli was on his own thoughts, you wondered why he didn't corrected AJ saying that the real father was him and not AJ! You really thought that he didn't really care about you, but he protected you from his manager. Is not like you were thankful, but you have a little hope that he might be a man enough to let his frinds know that he is the real father. You wanted to thank him for what he did, but your pride didn't let you.

Hoon: What is going to be her name?

AJ: We haven't decide it yet. 

Dongho: Why? 

AJ: We want our baby to havea preatty name.

He hug you and pulled you to him and then he kissed your cheak. You blushed. Eli, got jelous, but he can't said anything.

You: AJ, not infront of them

Kevin: We really don't mind. We actually happy about AJ.

Kiseop: Yeah, we think that you both look cute together. This is the firt time that we see him this happy!

Dongho: Guy! I got an idea!

Hoon: What is it Dongho?

Dongho: Well, our manager give us the day off, why we don't go and buy things for our future nice?

Kevin: That's a fantastic idea! What did you think AJ?

AJ: Sure! I wanted to do that today. 

Dongho: Can we go?

AJ: Sure! If (YourName) don't mind...

You: I don't mind. Actually sounds like fun!

Dongho: Awesome! Thank you!

Everyone stood up from the floor adn walk out of the bulding. You really don't mind if the guys come with you, but you feel a little unconfortable. Is it because of Eli?

 

 

********************************************************************

Heeeeeeey! Guys!!

Ok, I'm really sorry for not updating! --go hides on her closet--

I was sick... i cantch a cold (;--;) (on my birthday, what a present, isn't -.-...).

Anyways, Welcome to all new subscribers!!!! "\(^w^)/" Please comment, your comments will guide

me to the correct path of writing! *-* --I sounded dramatic XD-- 

Hehehe!! ^^ Anyways, take care guys! Until the next update! 

Don't forgat to subscribe (and comment) so you guys can be notify on 

new chapters! ^^ Take care!

~Jejusan~